/ptg/ Private Trackers General

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>News
Apollo.rip source code
gazelle-master-a11bfb93a0dada544245300d1e20797a96cf805a.zip
9 MB
a.safe.moe/NMUEo.zip
hermes-master-5e1920c44d1f72c220d2dfaa69cb3a4a71aad704.zip
20.5 KB
a.safe.moe/KuMA6.zip
ocelot-master-972c8d6659a27faa2730b353c2389c2b563a2cd7.zip
0.2 MB
a.safe.moe/aIbql.zip

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only :^). Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

passthepopcorn.me/user.php?id=24514
a.safe.moe/NMUEo.zip
a.safe.moe/KuMA6.zip
a.safe.moe/aIbql.zip
animebytes.tv/application/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

passthepopcorn.me/user.php?id=24514

second for OP is a manchild

Thanks for the news captain obvious

sage and report this faggot

who /pooloostaff/ here

>>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.
why?
Are they assholes or something?

that's not true
It's just memetards trying to force the "marked" meme

Because this is a public forum, just like there is a risk to selling weed to undercovers if you sell in public to strangers, the same applies to giving away invites, Staff rather ban users with unsafe invite practices than let in a MPAA / RIAA agent

I became staff on one of the oldest trackers around by coming across as a logical, well meaning, anti-surveillance, and helpful nutter on the forums of a site.

Years of posting on the forums plus years of documented, public history of open source software development in anti-censorship/privacy preserving technology probably came across as "this guy is probably not law enforcement/copyright group".

Don't try to fake it though, be yourself on the forums. If you are consistently on the level, and do not create any glaring contradictions or obvious falsehoods you may just happen to earn some trust from existing staff if they ever need a forum moderator or something.

Going around talking about what a great dev you are is how you get blacklisted. Developers are chosen 99% based on trust, they're just the most trustworthy person the sysop can find that can also hack together some CGI scripts and shit.

>Apollo.rip source code
>gazelle-master-a11bfb93a0dada544245300d1e20797a96cf805a.zip
>9 MB
>a.safe.moe/NMUEo.zip
>hermes-master-5e1920c44d1f72c220d2dfaa69cb3a4a71aad704.zip
>20.5 KB
>a.safe.moe/KuMA6.zip
>ocelot-master-972c8d6659a27faa2730b353c2389c2b563a2cd7.zip
>0.2 MB
>a.safe.moe/aIbql.zip

Is this the final nail into apollo?

but private trackers can get nuked by the authorities all the same. It's not like using a private tracker instead of a public torrent site will keep you safe

Can't shut down a site if you can't prove what's on it.
Screenshots don't hold up well in court.
You would have needed to gotten an account, and actually downloaded something, proved it was not deleted after and the admins of the site promoting copyright infringement.

>but people wearing condoms get females pregnant all the time
>it's not like wearing condoms will actually keep you safe

I became staff on one of the oldest trackers around by coming across as a logical, well meaning, anti-surveillance, and helpful nutter on the forums of a site.

Years of posting on the forums plus years of documented, public history of open source software development in anti-censorship/privacy preserving technology probably came across as "this guy is probably not law enforcement/copyright group".

Don't try to fake it though, be yourself on the forums. If you are consistently on the level, and do not create any glaring contradictions or obvious falsehoods you may just happen to earn some trust from existing staff if they ever need a forum moderator or something.

Going around talking about what a great dev you are is how you get blacklisted. Developers are chosen 99% based on trust, they're just the most trustworthy person the sysop can find that can also hack together some CGI scripts and shit.

>another day
>another day without any anime to watch

wtf nibba you posted it here, I had to wait 4 minutes before posting "exact same message"

If I can get an account on a private tracker why couldn't a member of LE?

Because it took you quite some while to do it, and you usually have to commit piracy to get more invites.

That won't work well in court, "So you uploaded a copy of your own movie to this site? then you want to shut them down for sharing it?"

Private tracker alternative to IPT?

Is something like a dumped copy of a PS3 game in a folder considered "Full ISO" or is it something else? Not sure if that category only applies to actual ISO images or if being a full copy of the data on the disk (even if dumped in another format) suffices.

Pyramid schemes like this are always bullshit.
The spade symbol (or whatever logo it's for) should be at the bottom of a triangle pointing downwards, since pharaohs were buried at the deepest points (ie, the "best" people, like the spade is suggesting)

Why not ask whatever tracker you're in?

Yeah inverse pyramid schemes are just pyramid schemes.

Hey /ptg/ watch this

>.zip
Don't own these! My computer stopped working and now all my torrents are gone...

fuck off reddit

I have a peer who has been downloading a file but is not progressing, he is still at 0% after downloading a couple of GB.
Client is -BT71000 (couldn't any info)
Is this a bug of the tracker or something else? Not a private torrent.

he's dead :^(

path to animebits?

animebytes.tv/application/

animetorrents.me

Idk I'd kick/ban though. Sounds sketchy.

HDB->AB->PTP->BTN->GGn->MaM->IPT->TorrentInvites->AB

>tfw the page finally refreshes over 2g cell net and everyone finds out Pooloo is back serving up your favorite bollywood sound tracks

>get in fags we going somewhere with wifi pooloo back

So if PTP has no recruitment threads right now, where do I need to be and what level to get an invite next time they start?

Tell me what anime to watch

Get elite on Apollo.

ピーウィーの大冒険

meant for

ok I'm retarded but watch this

HDB, BTN, Red, Bib, maybe AHD, maybe GGn, very unlikely TehC

>anime posters

>be x0r
>post screenshots as pic related
>reveals all the storyline and twists
>can't even see the image quality
>bonus: uploads to imgur
He should just stick to selling seedboxes imo

I have a friend that's been into private trackers since 2007 and the only site he uses is TD, I've tried to help him and I've even offered him invites to the best sites he's on but he won't stop going on about how TD is the greatest site in existance

Is he right? Have I been wasting my time all along?

I'm fucking done with GGn
Instead of fixing their broken tracker they're just going to add another dumb thing to it
Already got all the invites I needed from there anyway

well at least he didn't show that the real state agent is also undercover FBI ;^)

>fill a request someone has already stated to be ripping in comments
>feel the sweet taste of victory and buffer
>look up his profile - it's a newbie with barely anything to his name
>feel like needlessly cruel shit robbing newbs
>look up his uploads - they smell of saffron and curry
>notsurewhattofeel.jpg
DAE ktf, fellow kind strangers?

stop watching shitty hollywood trash

>stop liking what I don't like
This site is 18+. Please, leave.

Literally /mlp/ tier logic.

>find the tiniest problem with a torrent
>report it and have it removed
>reupload it myself

>it's a twist inside the twist inside another twist movie

I love those type of movies. But in reality you need more runtime if you want that type of story to work out. Thank god for manga

A movie that can be spoiled is not a movie worth watching

>implying my uploads aren't perfect in every way
Keep fantasizing, friendo.

>muh genre fiction
go away, /lit/

it's true
any story that loses its appeal because you know what is going to happen in the end is not one that is worth being told

There are plenty of great plot driven works. Go back to your babby Tolstoyevsky threads, please.

Rather then telling me what complete cluster fuck and curry tier mess it is (i already know) how does anyone build ratio on GGn?

>using the smiley with a carat nose

there aren't
you're just too pleb to realize
but then again you're watching hollywood garbage so of course you are too pleb to realize it

I'm not even the one that posted the movie.
>pleb
Back to your teenage autism containment board.

get a seedbox and permaseed monthly FL
that's it really
not even uploading gets you much upload there anymore
If you want gold just grab one of those 1TB nobody needs or wants and permaseed that from home

Sort torrents by size, download all the hundreds of small shit.

Hi YellowJelly

>upload 5 transcodes
>autosnatch 50 or so 2017 perfect flac cds with seedbox
Is this the easiest way into AB

no
just send an application to GGn and shitpost on the forums, irc and snatch a billion of those 50kb torrents they have

you need 10 transcodes

yes
you could also fill requests

HAHAHAHAHAHA

>spend $8 on a request
>4GB buffer
>spend $8 on a seedbox
>50GB buffer
Really makes you think.

I live in a country with slow internet what is the best tracker for 32-64kbits punjab rock or hindu folk music?

You belong with our community senpai. I got what you need! What your email address?

define spoiling

Teh vs AHD?

One only made sense because you could get an invite to BTN, the other one never made sense because you can get the best release from PTP

Teh recently became curry, AHD was always curry. Make your choice.

Which has more live torrents?

Hard to say. Teh is much larger, but has a lot of unseeded shit.

>>bib recruitment on RED

NOT A DRILL
REPEAT
NOT A DRILL

what's a good private tracker for women sports?

>actually not a drill

>inb4 they stop right before I reach 3 months
Can already feel the future disappointment.

>worse MAM
literally who the h*ck cares?

>he's neither on bib nor on MAM
One day, pajeet, one day.

if you're elite in under 3 months i have to say wp I'm not even half way there with the upload requirement and I got in last year

>BIB at RED
>only for Elite+
Hahahahaha
Parasites on suicide watch!

thats actually a kino webm, good camera man

>get a $20 seedbox
>get half a terabyte of upload in a month
it's not that hard, user

Private trackers are for those who want to be tracked and more easily sued by infiltrators.
I public tracker torrent over Tor. Level3 blocklist. TCP-only. DHT (no-proxied) with randomized port relative to TCP (Tor-proxied) to evade correlation-by-portnum.
I only leech. It's impossible to be a seeder over Tor. No private tracker would have you around for long because you'd have a near-0 seed rate.
>but user-kun, you're slowing down internets for censored brown people
IDGAF. In fact, I'll go throw on an 8gb torrent since I'm imagining such replies...

you can't script this shit, truly a hero

>paying for anything to do with private trackers
idk my man defeats the point imo
I'll get to where I want eventually, I ain't stressin; gl down that path tho my man

nice. future cabal recruitment on red is now only a matter of time

>have a box in Netherlands
>never get sued by anyone for any pirating ever
>enjoy all the content you could possibly want
You keep on 1337 h4x0ring for YIFY blockbusters and 128kbps mp3s, frogman.

>tfw enter speed.cd
>tfw I have nothing to download

>pirating "because it's free"
>being over 18 years of age

>128kbps mp3s
LoL you think walled gardens that are private trackers keep "good stuff" within? They only ensure quality of torrent and quality of seeders.
My main problem is having to download 4 torrents of a popular new movie, because 3 of them are either shit quality, fake, or subtitled directly.

RED asks for screenshots of your account from two other private trackers.

So anyone who joins RED already has a history of piracy.