What is the appeal of the iPhone?

What is the appeal of the iPhone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQtCeAJBp1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

all the cool people use it

fpbp

It's a good phone.

one if not the best phone on the market due to the smoothest UI and OS experience available

best CPU in the mobile world
best GPU in a cell phone
best and high quality apps on any mobile platform.
extremely secure
comes with an actual warranty (i.e. you can qalk into any apple store and get it fixed or get a new one for free)
actually works really well and is reliable
.... and finally, it actually get updates for 5 years.

It offers an easy-to-use, responsive, bullshit-free experience to anyone who isn't autistic and/or constantly in need of muh vidya or emulators.

green bubbles

Good teamwork Ranjeet, Pajeet, Rakesh, Sanjay, Prakesh, and Gupta!

2 rupees have been deposited into each of your designated shitting streets!

It just works.
Gets updated, so no need for custom roms.
Less bloatware
Less complicated UI (not bad on stock android, but samsung's ui is terrible)
For non-autistic people who just want to use their phone

>not getting the sarcasm
how does it feel being autistic

>comes with an actual warranty (i.e. you can qalk into any apple store and get it fixed or get a new one for free)
Yeah..no that's the biggest bullshit I've ever heard.

My moms IPhone had a faulty screen and a homebutton problem after one year and a month.

Because it was longer than one year they told me to fuck off

>premium product
>one year warranty

just no

>being so asshurt by someone else's phone model preference you spend time making a video about it to post on anonymous teenage forum
You have an exciting life, friendo.

>Because it was longer than one year they told me to fuck off

it all depends on the person you talk to desu

Been an Android cuck my whole life. Went from a Galaxy S6 to an iPhone 6S.

I love the simplicity. I love the apps and UI are lovingly crafted. It's just a more enjoyable experience.

thats pretty funny considering Android is literally by indians for indians.

what's more likely: some buttmad pajeet hating on apple and shitposting about it to make himself feel better for being dirt poor OR that apple's paying anyone to shitpost on a mongolian knitting board?

stay mad, stay poor, POOJEET!

It shouldn't, I contacted Apple support directly

And I have heard many such stories of friends, they either charge you a shitton extra for 'apple insurance' or they tell you to fuckoff after a year or repair your Phone for 300 bucks

The main appeal is that it literally "just werkz".

I love Android, but holy fucking shit you have force disable so much background bullshit. Then if you run into some kind of problem you'll get Androidfags yelling at you things like "just root it, then install Nova launcher, then blah blah blah".

That and there's no true "Gold Standard" android phone. I guess it's the Galaxy, but that has touchwiz shit. It's certainly not the Pixel.

It's a fashion accessory

>What is the appeal of the iPhone?
It's this.

/thread

doesn't induce autism

Women like it.

If you use your phone for more than calling, texting, browsing, and the occasional app, then Androids are far better the choice. But if that's all you do, then you honestly can't beat iphones. They are way better at all of the usual phone shit.

you should go into an apple store desu

>It's a fashion accessory
It's pretty fucking sad that a "fashion accessory" wipes the floor with all Androshit phones. kek.

Did you even read?

apple store =/= apple support online

You mean it loses to phones who are 300 bucks cheaper

youtube.com/watch?v=hQtCeAJBp1A

>t-that video doesn't c-count reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

>the bezels on the IPhone 7

Fuck it looks like an outdated piece of shit

>Jelly Scrolling and bootloops
No thanks

>OP5
its' a nice phone if it werent a piece of shit lol

>overpriced hardware, grandma speed animations, outdated LCD screen technology and ITunes
No thanks

It just werks (TM)

That's a amazing argument

reddit: the post

Autism the post

>40 replies
>in 10 minutes

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at me.

I left behind autism jokes in high school desu senpai, maybe stop being underage LOL

>that pajeet in the upper left picture
Proof Pajeets actualy buy Iphones

It's simple for non-techies to understand. Also owning one is basically a status symbol

>doesn't induce autism

And you moved to reddit jokes, everybody is in awe of your maturity

Most appeal is for normies/non tech literate people.
Be like your friends who have one, it all just works, status, etc

goddamn how triggered are you?

you would know what reddit jokes look like, wouldn't you underage?

iPhones are incredibly appealing to normies due to the fact that they need one to use, iMessage. That's literally it

Can't wait till summer ends!

Pretty funny considering Android even smells like curry.

>smartphones

90% jewish marketing and social engineering
10% fashion

It's for handicapped and mentally challenged homosexuals

It's a cult

>that poojeet engrish

OP5 CHEATS!

Stay mad poojeet!

114 million indians use android, try again rajeesh

Hello Mr. Sanjay.

how is it a status symbol when every poorfag owns one?

>It just works.
Never had anything crash as often as that shit
The only difference is that apple makes crashes seamless and doesn't show error messages. So Usually the (retarded) users think its their own fault

POO

>Never had anything crash as often as that shit
Im having one crash maybe per two months and usuali its Safari that cant handle something Im trying to read and Im too lazy to download any other browser. Also its on a 4 year old iPhone 5c. Battery still going strong, not a single scratch on the screen. I never get them new, I 'inherit' them and that makes the whole deal even sweeter

>64 replies

Poojeet poo in loo virgins are too fucking easy.

I can laugh in your shit eating faces and tell you I'm trolling and you'll still virgin rage 300 replies at me.

haha that means it's working, it's an illusion for the poorfags, it's essentially peacocking and showing off to your peers, they will save x amount of pay cheques to afford one to either A. show off and seem more attractive or B. have a massive case of FOMO. no one wants to look uncool and get laughed at when ur the only person with an android phone at the party.

D E L E T

these threads are just honeypots to catch all the chinkfone shills and their white knights suffering from buyer's remorse

chinkfones ftw brah, redmi, and zuk all the way you capitalist pig oink oink

Blue bubbles
Idiot proof OS that doesn't even let you download mp3s from the internet

have you ever used iOS

It makes it easy to find people who enjoy being cucked (blue balls i.e. "blue bubbles").

Yes. iOS 10 on a 4th gen iPad

you know you can download any file in safari, right?

>t. iToddler

And have it open in the proper app? Without jailbreaking?

why does pajeet only know this one English phrase, foreign languages aren't difficult!

if you want to do that then just use another app desu, I've never even downloaded an mp3 on my computer though desu

Idiots, if you want to show off get a Bentley or something. But I guess you can't buy a Bentley on a loan and it will require too much work and brains to become financially capable of owning one.

Proof that iOSfags are tech illiterate

> blue balls i.e. "blue bubbles"
OHHHHHHHH.

After the latest iOS update my iPad isn't capable of opening up ebooks anymore. fuck this chink tier shit. I should've gotten myself an android.

> stop being underage
> LOL
Nice one.

>tech illiterate

buzzword used by people who don't use computers. sorry but using the android your mom bought you doesn't make you knowledgeable re: technology

I turned 20 today :3c

At least that way it wouldnt have worked from the start.

So?
So?
Example, please?
Full encryption exists on Android.
Don't break your damn phone.
LineageOS works fine on a Google-less install.
LineageOS.

It just works. For the vast majority of people, that's all they need.

The fruity logo.

Appletards literally don't give a shit that is has garbage battery life, shit build quality, exploding batteries, and becomes a laggy unusable pile of shit after a year of """"updates""" just in time for the newest one to come out.

>garbage battery life
Yeah, no. iPhone has the best battery life on the market, and it's only comparable to Galaxy flagships. Check the battery drain statistics.
>shit build quality
>implying 7000 Series aluminium is bad
Design wise, iPhone is universally seen as the best looking phones, and only in the last few years have Samsung begun to catch up.
>exploding batteries
You mean a few isolated incidents of malfunctioning devices? Yeah, happens with every phone. And not even comparable to the Note 7 disaster.
>becomes a laggy unusable pile of shit after a year of """"updates"""
Except that's wrong. Older iPhones usually don't start slowing down until they're updating to an OS 2-3 years ahead of their time, which is completely natural and to be expected on older hardware.

Lagdroid Pajeets BTFO once again.

>t. iToddler

Because android phones are for spics and niggers. Simple as that.

>ishit
>battery life

You're not even trying Ranjeet.

You forgot "geeks" and "nerds" that value the ability to have a full Linux terminal by default on their smartphones and the ability to transfer files via sftp, rsync, or even plain http/https. iOS is more than enough for spics and niggers who post on social media all day long while anyone who knows the difference between a zombie consumer content-consumption device and a real pocket computer will stay far away from it.

products for homos attract homos, nothing special to see

but I can do all of those things on my iPhone and iPad

With or without jailbreak hacks that force you to stay on older iOS versions and reinstall everything after each update?

why would you have to jailbreak to ssh LOL

ssh is not sftp. Can you transfer files from and to the phone using sftp on iOS? Last time I checked that requires jailbreaking.

transmit.app for ftp prompt.app for ssh

I don't really give a shit about most of their phones and won't touch them before they fix the camera bump but bought SE becauseā€¦

>Continuity
I simply wanted a fast and reliable way to synch my notes. Tried Pushbullet and whatever else that other thing on Lagdroid is called and it was rather shit.

>Godly design
Stands out, no nasty camera bump, not a boring piece of glass. Yeah the bezels are too fat but the design is fucking timeless and makes every other phone looks like a cheap toy.

>the size
I want to do basic shit like listening to music, browsing, reading and writing notes. Don't need a fucking tablet for it. Only Sony offers non budget hardware in a reasonable size but their quality is dogshit (Xperia was my last phone)

>performance/battery life
Holy kek. Never experienced any lag and slow downs, the keyboard is noticeable faster than on Z3C and that thing lasts days with a comically small battery.

/thread