Generate O'Reilly Covers

Alright Sup Forumstards, lets make some book covers.

dev.to/rly

macOS*

Why not OS XI?

this is a great thread

plese

now with greentext

good thread op fuck the h8rs

Linux is the kernel

fuck u

it's not gonna write itself user...

I started my project today!

Damn, you got me :(

INSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOOINSTALLGENTOO

>Posting anime on a Sup Forums.

Let's see how many of you understand this

>neural networks
>with malbolge

JUST
U
S
T

Ouch

the book itself is written in whitespace

Started my project 3 weeks 5 days go, backend is 78% finished and I will start to work on the mobile front end tomorrow. I've been postponing it for 5 months tho.

> thread that asks to post images on image board
> sends OP to site that is not an image board

This thread is GOLD!

>26 posters
> 31 images posted
> 3 (at most) summerfags making images

Well, at least someone got their IP-spoofing skiddie script to work. I'll bet you're too retarded to figure out how (you) gave yourself away.

> This thread is GOLD!

Samefagging this hard to blow yourself in a Sup Forums thread.

Here's your (you).

Awwwwwwwwwww shucks

Oh god pls no

Sup Forums is a imageboard, that's the clone part from 2ch. Sup Forums is an anime website because moot said so.

I've literally never heard the term Sup Forumstard before and can only assume OP used the terminology because he has a passing knowledge of Sup Forums from browsing some sort of wannabe Sup Forums subreddit. I won't pretend to browse this board often enough to know the correct terminology, though I assume its just Sup Forumsentlemen or something like that.

From my time here there seems to be three distinct factions within Sup Forums. People that work and or hobby in tech and participate in threads talking about tech. Neet programmers/dabblers that crossboard with /jp/ and maybe Sup Forums or /vg/. Finally richfags that just go to generals and post shit they buy. I'm not the user that called OP out but I'd say even though the thread is an "OC" thread the manner of posting just makes me think its fucking reddit too.

>I've literally never heard the term Sup Forumstard before
You must be new as fuck

>never heard the term Sup Forumstard before
topkek, first summer here?

>From my time here there seems to be three distinct factions within Sup Forums. People that work and or hobby in tech and participate in threads talking about tech. Neet programmers/dabblers that crossboard with /jp/ and maybe Sup Forums or /vg/. Finally richfags that just go to generals and post shit they buy. I'm not the user that called OP out but I'd say even though the thread is an "OC" thread the manner of posting just makes me think its fucking reddit too.
you're way over complicating thing, kiddo

either this guy is trolling or holy shit

>I've literally never heard the term Sup Forumstard before
>I won't pretend to browse this board often enough

lurk more.

I'm trying to think through every single Sup Forums game in the 4cc and I can't really remember the commentators ever using a Sup Forums name. Certainly not as common as fa/tg/uys, Sup Forumsnons, /fit/izens, Sup Forumsirgins, Sup Forumstards, a/sp/ies, Sup Forumsacks etc.

You fucking share terminology with Sup Forums.

HAHAHH AHAHHHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAAAAHHAHAHHHAHAHHAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH

I don't get what the big deal is...
(==6Z:9y70T43s1*/.',+*#G'&%${z@aw|{zyxq7utmrkponmle+cha'e^]b[`_X|\[=YXQu8TMRKJINGkKJIHG)?cCBA#?>=6Z:9876/.Rs10)M',+$)"'&}C#"!a}|u;yxwvXtmrk1onPle+chg`_dcba`_^W{UTxw:PUTMLQJnHMFKDCBfF?>C

>how to rip from crunchy roll
fixed that for you

this is meant to be humorous (even if tasteless), so no harm intended

>He just keeps going!

Delit

Delet this

Fag

anime website

this one got me

I'd like to master that cat, if you know what I mean

stop

Fuken saved

you fucking newfags

j

mods pls

I don't find any of these funny or even amusing. Is my level of autism too low?

Impressive.

fucj yiy

God damn it

Fuk you gook

> that vol. Number
fucking kek