Which linux distro do jewish people use?

Which linux distro do jewish people use?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentoo_penguin
jewbuntu.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shekkelos

(((You)))buntu

anything as long as it's free.

install gentile

Jewbuntu

(((Windows 10)))

Jews don't use Linux, they use and shill Windows

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gentoo_penguin
>The English term may have originated from the Portuguese gentil (compare "gentile").

>>gentile

So it's basically Goyim Linux?

they use windows 10 but dont use edge because even a jew isnt a masochist

CentOS, obviously.

I can't believe that nobody has answered this yet. It's so easy. The answer is OSX.

Does her shirt say GOY?

(((ubuntu)))
(((linux mint)))

Any Red Hat derivative (Cent, Fedora, RHEL), or anything with Poetteringware (systemd, pulse)

I'm jewish and I use Manjaro
My friends use ubuntu, mint and debian

Oh, this is the "OSX is just Linux" taunt.
You wish, Linuxfag.

RMS is Jewish. He uses Solaris.

I use OSX though. Also, I prefer BSD to Linux. It's just a better implementation of Unix and the license isn't literally Communism.

Mint is anti israel, faggot

How is ensuring the freedom for all users of any form of the software communism? Taking work from someone for free then selling it is communism.

Sure Schlomo
Always playing the victim

>using the power of the state to enforce ((( "freedom" ))) and telling you what to do with your own software

Normie thats never read literally anything beyond McCarthyist propaganda about communism detected.

gentoo because of stock exchange
look it up, stock exchanges use linux

source?

Somebody make it now

Just because Darwin was forked from kBSD literally decades ago doesn't mean it's BSD.

It's neither BSD technically, in the sense that that the whole userland is proprietary, nor is it BSD philosophically.

They may not have a very clear policy on proprietary blobs, but that doesn't mean the BSDs are any less free software than GNU/Linux.

>jewbuntu.org

this

אנחנו משתמשים ב windows גוי יקר.