is the 3ds as powerful as the gamecube?

Other urls found in this thread:

kyokojap.myweb.hinet.net/gpu_gflops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

yes

maybe

Outlook unclear, ask again later

Thou art no master of mine, at the moment.

Can it run crysis tho?

Man, I assumed this'd end up a continuation of the thread some retarded mod deleted but instead it's a shitfest.

the GAY qube

No, or else it would have been able to run MGS 3 better.

I once pooped on my dog to show him who's boss

No, but the 3DS has a more recent GPU that can do neat tricks. Tricks GameCube can only dream for.

In sheer power is actually closer to PS2 than GameCube. PS2 still stronger though.

Very difficult to measure since Gamecube and 3DS use completely different hardware architectures.

It's safe to assume that 3DS is more powerful in the GPU and RAM departments. As evident by New 3DS running Xenoblade Chronicles (although at 240p and with framerate drops)

3ds is much faster

It doesn't even have aliasing you dumb fuck. What a great gpu. Not to mention bottom screen is tinted green and 3d gimmick was abandoned

How's that safe to say when it can't even handle okami and has a lower resolution than vita

Being more recent does not mean stronger. A GT 430 can run games the GTX 280 won't even start. That does not make it more powerful.

Okami was never ported to 3DS or Vita.
also vita lacks a second screen and 3D capabilities so it can afford to have a higher res display

You do know the 3DS GPU renders basically three screens right? The 3D effect requires one image per eye. That's an impressive feat.

That's because of poor software support. At the end of the day New 3DS can run a open world Wii game while Gamecube cant.

No.

No, you fuck, it is because is lacking features not available at the time.

Here, have some breakfast kyokojap.myweb.hinet.net/gpu_gflops/

Video games are not technology
Video games are toys