What went right?

What went right?

stop making threads here

anime website

anime website

Fuck that shit anime, how did whatsherface even win

Sage.
Mods really need to ban y'all

if you go into a nightclub and you stop in a bathroom to take a shit and someone peeks over the stall and yells at you "WHY ARENT YOU DANCING AND DRINKING ITS A NIGHTCLUB", do you start dancing and drinking in the bathroom?

Well you tried. At least it wasn't a food analogy.

someone dancing in the bathroom of a nightclub isn't breaking the rules

its not but why the fuck are you dancing and drinking in the bathroom, there is a club one door away

^ better?

Ironic that Sup Forums has better anime discussion threads than Sup Forums itself.

i'm starting to like this "anime threads on Sup Forums" meme

So is the anime Sup Forums related or is this just an idiot mad that people post anime pictures outside of Sup Forums

raid Sup Forums

It's not, it's a bad anime where we get tons of screen time with one girl just so the faggot MC ends up with someone else.

have you not seen that every other thread is full of weeb narp spam?

Yeah, some jackass doesn't understand how these things work and thinks he's being clever.

Megumin is for _______

I have noticed and thats what I'm asking. Is this just some idiot asspained when people talk about board related anime content like people complaining about "weeb games" on Sup Forums or people getting mad about anime reaction images

BUTT SNIFFING

cuddling

I would raid Sup Forums but I have a static IP atm. God I wish I had my phone with me right now.

your moms plan B didn't

rename Sup Forums. normies please leave.

What a shit analogy, Sup Forums isn't anything like the bathroom of a night club.

It was alright

I know, it worse.

Fixed.