How fucked up would your life be if

Your online identities (including Sup Forums posts) were made public associated with your real name and face?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/hfUAo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucked beyond recognition.

Don't know a single person irl checkmate cnn

I do not understand what the problem would be if his name was publicised.

He has a ton of posts on reddit in which he uses nigger to refer to black people. And sjws are sitting at the keyboard with nothing better to do then fuck with his life. And the lives of his family members. How have you never seen the internet mob fuck peoples lives up.

I'd be worried too if my post history looks like this
imgur.com/a/hfUAo

>3799▶
> (OP)
>I do not understand what the problem would be if his name was publicized.
>antisemitism
>having the media against you as a public citizen

This is a plot to make him and Trump both look like racists because he posted that CNN thing outing them as Jews. He has no power to fight them, so he has to roll over and pretend he's in the wrong. It's not to punish him specifically, but to make it seem like that .gif Trump posted was somehow an antisemitic attack on CNN.

You have to keep in mind people sit in rooms all day and plot this shit. CNN's ratings have been down 20% and they're doing everything to fight their "fake news" thing and this is one of the ways they're doing it. I guarantee someone in a suit was paid to track this kid down and give him a phone call that intimidated the shit out of him.

There is nothing to ruin because I'm in easter Europe and my social circle is full of edgelords.

nothing really, I'm a civilized dude

jesus christ, they really are the enemy of the people

Wait, CNN is threatening to DOX the boy?

Breddy fucked according to this /biz/bro

Here's the real reason why CNN went after him hard.

>DAE JEWS XDXDXDXDXD

Honestly wouldn't be that bad. That being said, I don't post racist redneck shit on Reddit using an insecure account linked to my real name and address... Which is the real reason this stupid racist fuck got caught.

I'm not defending what cnn did, but holy shit this person was fucking stupid and deserved to get caught for being stupid.

how did they find him?

reddit admin or TWC maybe

It's true though, and it looks horrible when people point it out so they try to silence it. The Jews control the media shit isn't a joke because they look after other Jews, I first started noticing it when I started as an attorney. The Jewish lawyers band together immediately and appeal to the older Jewish lawyers who give them jobs. They're like a cult and they watch out for their own. They hate when that's pointed out.

One of his post on reddit links to his FB.

Fake.

HanAssholeSolo stole that video edit from me

Is there anyone who wouldn't be fucked?

damn

Fuck off antisemite. Sup Forums has always been pro-Israel.

Reminder that CNN is a terrorist organization

>terrorist organization - a political movement that uses terror as a weapon to achieve its goals
foreign terrorist organization, FTO, terrorist group
>act of terrorism, terrorist act - the calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear
>political movement - a group of people working together to achieve a political goal

>calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political

I don't get this leftist meme of point out Trump's pro-Israel. This was never news to anyone. Even he can't go pissing them off.

>leftist meme
Left-right divide is literally a Jewish tactic

Welcome to the NAZBOL GANG comrade.

More like the biproduct of a "winner-take-all" system. Your group either wins or it doesn't at all so there's no point in playing both sides, you have to run with the platform you most agree with 100% if you want to have any hope of getting anything done. But over the years that system has caused two major parties to inevitably encompass the entire left and right political spectrum, which realistically is more left and not-so-left, as your only options.

If anything the guy on reddit is more of a terrorist than cnn by your definition. I respect the perspective but it's a fucking shitty point to try to make man try harder next time

I'd probably kill myself honestly. There's some racist stuff I've posted here (mostly) as a a joke, but the stuff that would really get me is the fetishes and sexual fantasies I've talked about.

Uh probably not at all. I don't have a job so there's nothing anybody could really do to me.

>If anything the guy on reddit is more of a terrorist than cnn by your definition
Think about what you just said. You're saying some kid who makes Trump memes is doing more to achieve a goal using fear-tactics than CNN who has been actively trying to make this country hate their own leader and government for more than half a year now.

You have every right in the world to hate Trump, but just how fucking brainwashed are you that you would defend CNN that much?

He's a lower class middle aged man that is a massive racist and anti-semite. That being revealed would probably have a significant effect on his daily life...

I'd be somewhat ok...
I guess...

So are you saying that throwing empty threats around is more of a terroristic act than threatening to publicly dox someone in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE if you don't comply with their demands? wew lad.

Its the opposite. Its like this
Republicans - Neo-liberal economics with conservative social values

Democrats - Neo-liberal economics + tiny bit of welfare + huge trade deals and open borders with "proggressive" social values

They are both servants to global capital.

If you link to your Facebook account from a Reddit account that spouts racist shit constantly is it really "doxxing" when someone points to the Facebook account. CNN should have just used his real name in the first place since he wasn't really hiding it.

Meh, not that bad.

If my actual browsing history was published though, I would probably have to fake my death and move to a different country from the shame.

Sup Forums DB gets scrubbed very often, the archives don't keep IPs.
IT' GONE!
Unless is not on some NSA server farm, it's completely GONE!

>CNN should have just used his real name in the first place since he wasn't really hiding it.
That would be so fucking dumb. That's CNN saying that if you say anything antisemitic about them that they'll go out of their way to ruin your life personally and that only makes them look even worse. This guy was smart to roll over and just delete everything and apologize because he has nothing to gain from fighting them. But they never would've released his name because there's no point and it would be needlessly cruel. He's just a kid.

Facebook and Google should dump a large database containing political beliefs of people directly linked to their name and adress, since they are not really "hiding it" behind 3 virtual machines and 7 proxies.

Except that Google knows all the posts you've made if you use captcha.

I don't support or defend cnn, let alone give a shit about American politics. CNN haven't (to my knowledge) made and threats of violence, doxxedboy says some pretty violent shit about black people. You were defining terrorism by violence and making a sensationalist argument, and that's not a very good way to try and get a point across.

>Unless is not on some NSA server farm
lmao Sup Forums IS an NSA server farm

>He's just a kid.

No he's not. He's a middle aged man.

And pro-government(?) as you are (not trying to criticise that), SURELY you can see that Trump isn't well cast in politics. I'm sure he's a good businessman and obviously not a complete fucking idiot but he seriously doesn't seem to be getting the nuance of running a country and dealing with foreign affairs.

I would be perfectly fine,not only am i almost completely a shut-in,my country doesn't even speak english.

Those of you who are worried should start looking at cybersecurity.

The racism could be swept under the rug because of also posting the polar opposite depending on the thread. The real issue would be the 1000+ posts about loli.

He's a 15 year old black muslim LGBTQ trump supporter

Yea well they would need to cross check with the archives and that would be a pain in the ass, probably even hard to prove in court.

But if google does that in criminal court, lots of people will drop captcha.

Just how much brain damage do Sup Forumstards suffer to get to this point?

Why couldn't he pull the "only pretending" card?

Not at all. I don't post shit I wouldn't say IRL. In fact, people who do that are the reasons why Sup Forums is so shitty.

You can write english well but not speak it even a little?

>cnn reserves the right to publish his identity should any of that change
Oh yeah, you will be totally fine if a megacorp publicly doxes you in front of millions of people, yeah, totally.

not at all. I say all the same shit irl as I do online. 1v1 me bitch

Even if you're just pretending, this is pretty bad.

That's quite a bit different since the idiot in question directly linked to his real life Facebook account. If he didn't want to be known as an ignorant racist maybe he shouldn't have linked to his own personal Facebook on an account that spews violent racist shit every single day.

CNN didn't report anything that wasn't already publicly available.

>doxxedboy says some pretty violent shit about black people.
Who cares? Been on Sup Forums long? In case you didn't notice, nobody commits crimes against black people only blacks do. He hasn't done shit while CNN has encouraged the racial divide that has been growing under Obama. You're a fucking retard if you think CNN is doing less than this kid.
>but he seriously doesn't seem to be getting the nuance of running a country and dealing with foreign affairs.
Yeah, and if you only read the New York Times and CNN there's a reason you'd think that. The media doesn't communicate anything good about him at all. They spout negative shit about him all day that has colored your thinking, and you may think you're not a normal member of the group they're trying to control but the fact you can't admit anything good about Trump at all is proof they got to you.

>Yea well they would need to cross check with the archives and that would be a pain in the ass, probably even hard to prove in court.
sure, they'd have hard time proving it but statistically they'd have you easily profiled.

I have no friends
My family knows I'm a shithead and I'll land in the street someday
People can judge me as much as they want t b h

When you can't refute a point, you concede it. How buttblasted are liberals when they make posts that can't actually explain how a viewpoint is wrong but want to post anyway?

CNN is a corporation.
it is not your friend.
it is not a bastion of truth.
it is not a fighter for justice.
is will do every thing it can within the bounds of the law to make money.

we have seen what corporations do to shut down their opponents before. why would CNN act any differently

Not at all. I haven't seen or talked to anyone outside my family in 3 years.

>provide no argument that isn't just yelling MUH LIBRULS JEWZZZ
>expects a serious response
So it's every company ever. I'm not defending them but that doesn't absolve this retard either

There is a big difference between individuals doxxing an individual themselves and only spread it in a topic of a small forum compared to a releasing that info on a website that gets millions of hits every day. His car and house would be torched if CNN ever released that information. Now, stop defending a corporate tyrant.

>all those failed attempts at making a joke
My life would be over desu.

>Explains why he thinks a way
>Durr what a retard
>Why's he wrong
>Durr I shouldn't have to explain, ANTISEMITISM IS BAD OKAY DON'T CRITICIZE THE JEWS. YOU'RE FORGETTING THE SIX GORILLION
Okay

the guy was a retard, yes.
but the idea that CNN will just passively watch as their company is destroyed by trumplings is quite honestly insane. they will employ very forceful measures, moral or not, to preserve their company.

is 100% correct.

>His car and house would be torched if CNN ever released that information

No they wouldn't. The vast majority of people realized that Trump supporters were cowardly racist losers a long time ago. Nobody is out torching their cars or houses.

I admitted that he's a good business man, and I will clarify that I see him as intelligent. There are 2 good things I will freely admit about Trump.

The racial divide that you appear to be an active part in?

>be dumb enough to post identifying info on a public forum
>Im supposed to be surprised when someone figures out who you are

Some dickhole on kongregate kept bragging about his grandfather being a high ranking judge and some other privileged life stuff, all I did was google his username (was really going to be a first step) and I found a youtube channel showing his kids, a google plus and linked in page with full name, etc.etc.etc. I told him who he was and he acted like I dropped a bomb on schoolkids

So the guy was jewish and bragging about jewish family nepotism in high ranking high pay positions and I called out who he was and he got supremely angry. Just like CNN.

Nothing much since the worst thing I did was to name the Jew and Hail the great leader. And in my country Jews are hated so I am cool. Enjoy your first world Freedom™

I would give zero fucks.

If anything I would go to some other news agency and agree to an interview or start some kickstarter shit to pay for a lawyer so I could sue the fuck out of CNN, while at the same time ruining their reputation beyond belief. I would ride that publicity shitstorm like a pro surfer and I would love every second of it.

>I admitted that he's a good business man, and I will clarify that I see him as intelligent.
>I'll admit the two things about him that were conceded by the public before he started running for office
Wow you're woke as fuck user.
What you just posed is doing more to racially divide America than trying to point out the problems and fix it. YOU'RE literally the problem.

this is what you say when you have no argument. >>>/oven/

Massive PR blunder from CNN. Why do they care about some shitty Trump meme?

I hate far right wing assholes like this guy just as much as I hate far left SJWs, I'm sick to death of both of them.

But as much of an asshole this guy is, I'm still disturbed by CNN tracking him down and basically blackmailing him, threatening to reveal his true identity to the public (which would effectively send a huge angry mob after him.)
As bad as his posts were, I seriously doubt that he was 100% serious when he wrote them. (Yes I know, even if he wasn't fully serious, he's still a shit person.) I get the impression that people treat reddit much like Sup Forums, and shitpost as if they were anonymous. Then if you get a bad reputation, delete your old posts and account and start a new one, etc. People don't expect their comments to get posted on CNN along with their real name.

Ah yes, peaceful antifa would never do that, would they?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Berkeley_protests

>The interrupting protesters, some identifying themselves as members of BAMN,[5] set fires, damaged property, threw fireworks, attacked members of the crowd, and threw rocks at the police.[

>Why do they care about some shitty Trump meme?
Because their ratings are down 20% and falling, all the while they're becoming inseparably connected with "fake news". Normies are literally calling them biased now, say what you want but Trump is winning his fight with CNN. One more fuck up from CNN and they'll starting turning them off in the doctor office's and what not around America.

What does that mean?
Why is it so bad?

Both the police and Berkeley security concluded that most of the rioters turned out to be right wing agitators. Stop trying to play the victim here snowflake.

>Yes I know, even if he wasn't fully serious, he's still a shit person
I hate you liberals

lots of underage r/thedonald posters on g

>My life
haha, good one

I don't agree with what he was saying and that's why he deserves to be left alone for what he says.

Protecting speech you like is easy, it's protecting speech that you don't that is hard, and most important, because no matter what you think, someone hates you for it.

triggered?

His life would be ruined.

Are you not able to imagine what people will post online vs what they maintain in real life?

I am going to demand reputable sources to back that up

Look at this thread, ever faggot talking about this kid is like "now I don't say I'm agreeing with him". Fucking what? Where am I? This isn't fucking Sup Forums that's for sure because who fucking talks like that? Who is this kid and why is HE the one that suddenly we're uniformly calling a shit person? Because he said something antisemetic?

There is some CTR level shit going on here, none of you are fooling anyone. This guy literally 90% of people on Sup Forums, none of you assholes should be prefacing your posts like that.

They will think I am a schizo

I don’t know about you, but I’m not a trashy underage loser who goes around the internet using racial slurs. Grow up maybe?

I'm sorry for us busting your racist bubble and showing that the world isn't as full as hatred as your soul.

I've deleted the vast majority of my embarrassing posts and uploads. If my Sup Forums posts weren't included I wouldn't be fucked at all. If my Sup Forums posts were included, and I was the only one being doxxed, I would change my name and leave the country.

Don't really care. Never did.

Considering America is one of the least racist places in the world, I'd say the most of the world is worse than him

Not much, I have always counted that possibility with every post I have made, my country is corrupt as fuck, and this site has been on heavy surveillance to no end.

Literally /r/politics quality posts. What the fuck is going?