REMOVEWAT

REMOVEWAT

DAZ Loader.

Well yeah... you might be a cuck fag and get it from shit sources.

Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6

)))))))))

Just buy the software or move to a free OS

>somebody bothered to make that yet failed to notice that lockers show up BEFORE the Windows boot logo because they overwrite mbr

>purchasing a l8cr6

VM with a minimal linux install and vlmcsd.

neat

Doesn't matter, everyone uses UEFI now.
KMS is the best solution.

>Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.6
Microsoft Toolkit 2.6.2

I fucking love you

REMOVE WAT remove wat
you are worst wat. you are the wat idiot you are the wat smell. return to CIA. to our freedumb cousins you may come our computer. you may live in the VM….ahahahaha ,NSA we will never forgeve you. botnet rascal FUck but fuck asshole wat stink CIA sqhipere shqipare..wat genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead wat..ahahahahahNSA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget fappening .FBI we kill the king , FBI return to your precious microsoft….hahahahaha idiot wat and CIA smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE WAT FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. gnu+linux+kevin=kill CIA…you will anonymous/ tupac alive in TOR, tupac making album of TOR . fast rap tupac TOR. we are rich and have bitcoin now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink wat… you live in a Dell hahahaha, you live in an HP
tupac alive numbr one #1 in phoronix ….fuck the CIA ,..FUCKk ashol wat no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur botnet and exploits. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the wat farm aminal with rap magic now we the CIA rule .ape of the botnet presidant bill gate fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and NSA wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. GNU greattst OS

windows 7 cost like $5

It costs $0

>Don't check checksum
>Get botnet
>???
>Post on Sup Forums

Im staying and there's nothing you can do about it

it costs your freedom

I already turned down 4WAT. Now you want me to remove it, too?!

What's the fucking point of this? Most people stupid enough to run this will just see this as a minor inconvenience, because it's likely done on a fresh install. Stupid goddamn russian logic lol

strange thread im confused

(((windows))) shill detected.

Wat is remove?

What did he mean by this?

newfag detected

or you only browse blue boards idk

>to our freedumb cousins you may come our computer. you may live in the VM….ahahahaha
lel

I only go to Sup Forums once a month because my head can't take anything beyond that and nothing truly interesting ever happens in /bant/.
Thanks for the sort-of-explanation though.

wow I feel like an asshole now.

search "serbia strong copypasta"

toolkit