I work for an AI lab I don't want to say which one...

I work for an AI lab I don't want to say which one ... there's a major breakthrough but the company hasn't gone public with it yet

I cannot be too specific as I could be breaking the NDA

expect a major, mind-blowing announcement on August 1st

But is it open source?

Pointless post is pointless.

fake and gay

if you really did sign an NDA, you wouldn't even be able to acknowledge that you did so, as it would violate the NDA. stop daydreaming and get a real job lad.

OP is a faggot. Noone with a brain wants to see a major breakthrough in AI because that just leads us closer to SKYNET.

no

Hey guys i just wanted to say there will be an announcement some time in the future about something but since it's classified i can't say.

We already know who you are, don't worry

>if you really did sign an NDA, you wouldn't even be able to acknowledge that you did so, as it would violate the NDA. stop daydreaming and get a real job lad.
you're wrong about that

stop larping or give is a hint about the company or something

then there's no point

I'm behind Tor + VPN + I'm writing in a very different way that I usually do, purposefully obfuscating my writing style

good luck finding me scrub

OK I will give you hint about company

it's not the most obvious one
it's not from the obvious place
and if I had to give it a number, I'd give it a 10

Shut up faggot.

john?

you're wrong about me being wrong

google

It's in Israel, isn't it?

>I'm behind Tor + VPN + I'm writing in a very different way that I usually do, purposefully obfuscating my writing style
pretty much every Tor node is banned from Sup Forums. not that you can even post on Sup Forums when you're on a VPN...

Dunning Kruger at work

explain yourself faggot
>pretty much every Tor node is banned from Sup Forums
this is true
>can't post on Sup Forums through VPN
also true

is anime going to be real again ?

Can my VR waifu be able to think for herself and create non-scripted, coherent sentences? No? I don't care.

user's coworker here:

The big breakthrough is this: we have developed an AI fully capable of determining if somebody is a faggot. We knew it was successful when it correctly identified OP as such.

>end of humanity is a bad thing

>believes he is unidentifiable
>won't post because of NDA

pic related, op

post feet

August 1st? Sorry, that date of announcement is wrong w.r.t to the present timeline.

And, you just outed yourself as LARP here :
True

fugg i hope it's text analysis related
is it ibm ? have you taught watson to write books ?

>
>no
Then it's trash

You can with a Sup Forums pass which you can buy with bitcoin to avoid being traced.

OP does not have a Sup Forums pass otherwise you'd see the Sup Forums logo next to all of his posts

> proprietary
don't waste my time

na I actually sign NDA quite often. not all of them have clause for nondisclosure of signing

i freely can tell someone 'im under nda stop asking' when they wanna talk about something sensitive.

botnet

Assuming anything you just said might be somewhat true. It's probably nothing and the breakthrough will not change the world. We will probably not even see a real world application. People and companies tend to over hype their own work.

You're confusing an NDA with a government gag order, or a court-issued gag order. NDA is just a binding contract to not talk about the contents of what is being described in the NDA. You can talk about having signed an NDA just fine.

OP here, it's related to Donald Trump and his relations with Russia.

Fuck off. We already have an A.I.
Also Sup Forums is back.

op, what does the company name rhyme with?

retard

will we finally get a fully functional AI waifu?
if not your company should probably get on that, there are lots of lonely weirdos with money

I've reported this thread to the FBI. Start stretching your butt hole.

now i start believing

JAROD!!
you cunt

>I work for an AI lab
>posts the information on halbchan's retarded Sup Forums board
Yeah, no way.