So is Sup Forums being DoS'd by radical lefties or what?

So is Sup Forums being DoS'd by radical lefties or what?

CNN is attacking Sup Forums

t. CNN intern

test from third world country
is this excluding some countries?

The answer is a resounding yes. They don't even know about our animoo.

Posting connection errors happen all the time.

Pajeet, get the fuck outta here.

wasnt it just yesterday buzzfeed ordered attacks on Sup Forums tho?

Good!

wartime boys

Sup Forums always had shitty servers, get used to not being able to post for a few hours every now and again.

Got my loic preped and ready. Awaiting signal.

>A free website having shit service, must be the jews slowing it down.
kys

like the left is any more bearable.
Atleast Sup Forums try to be funny.

Testing testing
I could't post all day (Gateway error form cloudeflare)

No it doesn't. I don't like this attack either and the CNN or whoever did this should be in jail, but the fucking forum sliding is a scum tactic from stormfront.

Testing as well, let's see whether all these allegations are true

test poast

who is talking about jews, you antisemtie fuck

(((free)))

Why would leftists vandalize this place. We have a place for them: Sup Forums

The downtime was so Hiroshima could update the board software to allow CNN to dox people who say mean or inconvenient things about them.

I was kind of expecting to see our good friend ekansovi back once posting was working again.

So someone tell me how someone might be able to shut down servers for Sup Forums, and whether or not this is a problem with buzzfeed and CNN attaching us or is it something else?

Exactly that, CNN and Buzzfeed send a high loaded DDOS with GUI's throughs some of the Americans TOR nodes of Sup Forums. Some boards were still actives since they're in Russian servers.

where the FUCK are we supposed to go if ((they)) shut us down?

If you don't know then you're not in the know.

Noscript captcha doesn't work, but regular and legacy do, weird.

If you have to ask, you really don't belong.

It's been infiltrated by a Japanese mole.

8/pol/ obviously

>the only boards that still worked were the ones confirmed to be FBI honeypots
really makes you think

we go back to /r/t_d, my dear pede xD

>Sup Forums is not a honeypot
oh sweetie

>forum sliding
this doesn't actually happen

>stormfront
Oh no! All 12 of their users!

The white supremacist faggots haven't run all of us actual weirdos out yet, bro.

DDOS through Tor doesn't really work, it pretty much just slows down Tor

lainchan
oh wait that one's dead

>blaming lefties for every problem that comes up
>thinking radical lefties give a shit about an anime imageboard enough to ddos it
holy shit you are such a faggot redditor, i bet you came here from /r/le_donald

Wow it blacked out the URL, i guess that convinces me that it's real

If this was legit, why did you black out the URL? Do you have a lie to hide?

>false flagging this hard
Sup Forumsddit is getting too lame

there are people out there, browsing this website RIGHT NOW that think this clear piece of inspect-element forgery constitutes irrefutable proof that there is a leftist conspiracy to attack this website.

why does it feel like this website gets more and more gullible with each passing year?

Prove you aren't one of these retarded people who share a website with me.

this site isn't a complete radical rightie hangout just yet

No we're being Ddos'd by downies.

Sup Forums was never a left wing website, even 10 years ago it was libertarian if anything.

>t. reddit immigrant
Go back

Sup Forums was never left wing, that's a reddit opinion. Lefties were considered to be moralfags.

Sup Forums was not very political in general until chanology and all the normalfags came in and ruined the site

loic is deprecated
there are better ways thanks to the NSA leaking their own shit

LOIC was always script kiddy tier

>t. newfag

>Abusing anonymity to further your own real life agendas is not what Sup Forums should be about or condonde.
Jfc, you can tell these faggots are left-wing beta's butthurt over Sup Forums, hiding behind le free-spirited NEETs normies GTFO le good ol' 4chen bullshit.
>wojak is politicized
>claiming OTHER people don't understand memes
Kek, this is equivalent to CNN claiming pepe is an alt-right symbol. As if memes are rigid entities, as if a fundamental property of memes isn't that they continually mutate.
These fucks are mentally-challenged, sensitive cocksuckers, and so are you for screen-capping their bullshit.

Sup Forums used to get ddosed by a swedish pedophile and idiots saving malicious javascript posts in to notepad and changing the extension to .js crippling the servers.

you can go to end/pol/, we'll just go to /tech/ or /λ/

No it's been dos'd by newfags like you.

.jp is alive.

This was confirmed fake.

You are a cock sucking newfag who needs to go back to r*ddit. No one here cares about your stupid left wing boogyman and you need to shut the fuck up. This isn't the site for you, facebook, r*ddit, and twitter are more your speed. This site is for social outcasts to have interesting conversations together without talking about bullshit IRL stuff.

It's probably other Ameriburger untermenschen.

Fucking nazi faglords and their low, low self esteem. Stop being so pathetic ffs. Nobody cares about you and that's OK, but at least maybe you should?

Invade tumblr