Anyone with access to supercomputer?

Sup fa/g/s, I will be honest with you. I need to crack NT hash of someone else password, I got from Windows SAM. Call me a faggot, underage b&, or Tyrone, I don't really care. I already tried to crack it myself with John the Ripper and my GPU, but it looks like it's longer than 8 characters and therefore would take enormous time for my laptop. I know some of you here have access to supercomputers, or bitcoin mining rigs, or whatever. So is there some kind user who has nothing to do and would willing to help me out? The maximum I can offer to you is that I will share what I will find there (most likely nudes of thicc girl), so this is not a job offer, more like making it for the heck of it and lulz. Thank you.

Other urls found in this thread:

golem.network/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

then give us the hash, faggot

And are you personally willing to help me? I would like to send it to some throwaway mail, rather than just paste it here.

this. we have no context for it just cough it up and we'll paste it back in. I've got access too an auto-scaling CUDA cluster i'll crap all over that hash

>golem.network/

Okay, fuck it, here it is.

e6f5d7057404129e6938276c2c7006ba

I just hope this faggot does not have his full name as his password or something. Godspeed.

Please confirm if you start working on it user

BUMP for justice

give it back DeShawniquan.

Give it back DeMarcus

Well, I didn't TAKE the hash, I copied it.

Bump

wait, you know the guy whose password you're trying to crack and you didn't try guessing it?

what is the hash/pw for?

I used to have access to the Stampede supercomputer, but I'm pretty sure if I still had access, this would be the kind of thing that would make me lose my use privileges. Also, why the hell are you trying to break into some asshole's computer?

>hey waste your electricity for me so I can look at a naked fat girl!
No fuck you

can you not just social engineer / phish? it would save you a lot of time...

>Call me a faggot, underage b&, or Tyrone
Okay. You're a faggot, underage b& and v&, and give it back Tyrone.

>that desperate for landwhale nudes

How much are you willing to pay?

I tried some most obvious guesses, but I know him, it's not gonna be something trivial.
Truth? To fap on his gf nudes, I won't use it to blackmail anyone or causing him any damage. Pathetic, I know, but remember where we are. Also, it's just a hash, you could tell you are doing som cryptograpghy research or something.
I'm not forcing you to do this, maybe someone else will. Hope your electricity bill will be good.

ikrrr

I've cracked it
What's it worth to you champ

I have access to two supercomputers and I would run it for you too, if it wasn't something asstarded like cracking a password

Sorry m8, my life is not dependant on this, as I said in OP the most I'm willing to do is share anything interesting I will found, so either you share the pass and make my week and I will share the photos and stuff, or everybody will get nothing and you wasted your energy. It's your choice..

Done.

The password is: **********

>I have access to two supercomputers and I would run it for you too
how big?

Sorry, I know this is low thing to do, but it interests me.

thiccbooty69

I doubt he knows that thicc means. But later I will probably try it anyway out of despair

i was lying sorry. will put it through my shit in a few hours if no one else has

>some of you here have access to supercomputers
Nobody with access to a supercomputer will do your bullshit, since computing hours are rigorously tracked and using those to crack some password is a waste of time.

Thanks m8. I wi try to keep thia thread alive

You never know who may browse here.