Which programming language do most girls program in? Ruby? Rust? I wanna know so I can have a cute girl (male)

Which programming language do most girls program in? Ruby? Rust? I wanna know so I can have a cute girl (male).

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Girls can't/dislike code, I met only one girl in my life that used vba for excel.
But they are good in graphics design and vector-based softwares.

Cute girl (male)s almost always prefer functional programming. They will usually dabble in C, but will prefer to work with languages like Scheme or Haskell or Idris or OCaml.
That being said, if there was ever a scripting language for mentally ill tranny's, Ruby is probably the best fit.

B-But they can user!

Is there any place I can meet up with cute girl (male) programmers?

>Which programming language do most girls program in?
It's been a while but most of the she-coders I knew used RPG. Others used PL/1 and COBOL.
My clients like using female coders because they were cheaper and made fewer howlers. They didn't turn up to work drunk, they didn't didn't have parking-lot duke-outs and they had no trouble commenting their code.
But mostly because they were cheaper.

Isn't that wage discrimination? Are you from some third world shithole?

>Is there any place I can meet up with cute girl (male) programmers?
Why don't you become one yourself?

I'm not trans, but you can see where I am on the image here. I like C, Rust and Ruby, so I'd guess C is for the neckbeards who secretly want to be cute but are too shy to be public about it, or who think that all hope is lost for them anyway.
Maybe full-on transsexuals indeed use functional languages. That would make sense insofar as I don't see the point of transsexuality and I also don't quite see the point of purely functional languages (except in some rather limited use cases, but let's not get into this).
OTOH, I like Rust which to me seems like it's kind of in between C/C++ and purely functional languages.

So apparently Rust is just the language for crossdressers like me, sorry.

My only real guess (besides the functional programming meme) is that real MtFs after/on HRT only use scripting languages or don't program at all because estrogen makes the brain shrink. But maybe they just lose the brain areas they needed for keeping the program state in mind, so they can still do functional programming.

>C is for the neckbeards who secretly want to be cute but are too shy to be public about it
right in the feels

Holy
are you single?
pls be my qt gf(male)

I have knowledge in programming Java and Javascript. Does that qualify me?

this thread is fucking stupid

Rust is too hard for female(female). However, female(males) can deal with it.

If you're a guy you shouldn't even be accessing this website. Sup Forums is for cute girls only.

>Weeb
Hi
Go to hell

You're a qt. I just want you to know that.

Whatever it is you're doing, it's working, and you should keep doing that.

webdev trash probably.

HTML

These rust memes write themselves

You could kill yourself. I hear most of them end up in hell.

TOP KEK

Is that supposed to be ciel phantomhive?

I used to want a cute girl (male) programmer gf(bf) then I saw abominablealien.
I now heil Hitler.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjxTrrbjmx0

>autism center

javascript, because it's a total mess

shit I want a dino and I want it right now

>It's been a while
>COBOL
yeah no shit

i know one girl that likes C and hates java

wife material right there

Yes, I'm sorry. My excuse is that the dress is cute.

Well, I would have asked you where you live, but Java and ECMAScript? Seriously? Sorry, but I have standards.

I know HTML too!

I come from ze magical place where you can drive as fast as you want on ze motorway.

>webdev
>trap fetish
>germany
of course

I wish I could be a cute girl(male)

Real women code in scratch

JavaScript, HTML, and CSS. Girls are good at frontend layouts because their empathic brains give them a slight advantage in anything requiring some art sense, but that's about it.

>because their empathic brains give them a slight advantage in anything requiring some art sense
Please explain why all the best artists are male?

The patriarchy, of course.

why in the holy fucking hell does this thread still exist