There is no ThinkPad of phon

There is no ThinkPad of phon...

...es anymore, since the first Moto G is out of production

>can't upgrade Inner components like soc, internal storage or ram
>can't remove camera at will
>non-removable Li-Ion 3510 mAh battery
indeed, there isn't a thinkpad of phones.

I felt like nexus is the chinkpad of phones before they killed it

Moto E4 is basically that

Would Moto z be an upgrade over my Nexus 5?

Literally this, the best phone ever made

>mediatek
Disregarded
Also that shit isn't upgradable you illiterate nigger

Based
t. Silver edition

>thinkpad of phones
>glass back
>shit touchscreen keyboard
>shitty aluminum

>not posting based stainless steel phone with with physical keyboard

Excuse me, motherfucker, coming through.

indeed, QNX as OS, based hw, keyboard......truly best phone ever made. will switch to it from my trusty note 4

is bbos usable? and how are the new bb phones?

>blackberry in 2017
>shitty os
>shitty hardware
>shitty limited keyboard
>muh aesthetics even though it looks like a piece of shit
>almost a fucking square

>what is the Moto G5

n900 you quadruple nigger

>Motorola
No

I have that phone and I love it to bits. Stock Android, snappy and absolutely amazing battery life. Only thing that could make it better is if they added a notification LED instead of moto display.

How do I put a full stop or a comma?

The true Thinkpad of phones

>wants a plain old little LED blinking that provides no information other than "Hey, fucking stupid person, you have a message but I can't display it for you since I'm just a plain old little LED so pick me up and then wake the device wasting battery power just to see the notification info that Active Display can show all at one time and use less battery
>Active Display shows the fucking notification info, message, text, email,etc without you even having to touch or pick up the device
>fucking stupid people will be the death of us all

/thread

Bb os is pretty usable due the android subsystem. The newer bb phones aren't made by bb so they're not that good

>blackberry in 2017
I know right? this thing aged so well
>shitty os
(you)
>shitty hardware
(you)
>shitty limited keyboard
4 row is better but better than no keyboard
>muh aesthetics even though it looks like a piece of shit
Also (you)
>almost a fucking square
The screen is a square
Does that count?

Like this.

Yes. Very much so.

>what is an rgb led
>he thinks an led an waste a considerable amount of battery
>being this autistic

10/10
my first cellular phone
still have it around somewhere

Phones are tracking devices for the government to keep an eye on their tax cattle.

can i install android apps on the passport? i come from a windows phone and the abysmal app store is something i want to get rid of

Fags

Is that shit real?

>There is no ThinkPad of phon...
it's right here. replaceable microphones/speakers/internals/etc, made from the best toiletseat-grade plastic (just like thinkpad), black, tactile buttons... made in china and owned by a chinese company. doesn't have a clit mouse but has a metal finger over-travel stop.

all in all, a perfect match for "a thinkpad of phones"

Yes daddy-o

what app are you using ???

>upgrading the soc, internal storage or ram on those shits

Clover. That's right BB10 supports Android apps that don't depend on Google Play services

i just tried to install it with snap for bb10 but snap doesnt seem to work now :S

>mfw iI read tax calle
>mfw capchka is ruining my mind

HTC 10...

fuck off phoners

have had a BB Passport since Feb 2015 and had a Z10 before that since Nov 2013, the Z10 just felt so much nicer.

This is literally the most retarded post of the decade. Congrats you should feel bad about your entire life and jump off a bridge.

Nexus 6p fag here, most notification LEDs now flash different colors to tell you which app is giving you a notification. If anything, it saves considerable amount of battery instead of having that stupid feature of turning on the screen for a minute to tell you.

what wtf teh fuck i haet thinkpads nao

thanks hipster faggot

Yeah, but buying a brand new Shenzen startup ruggedphone for less than $200 feels pretty good man.

It's called Zuk

you can run apps that require Google play too with some work arounds but they do cost you some battery

Why do you need snap? Just use fdroid

What about the Neo900?

>There is no shitty gadgets
Aplel, Samcuck etc

Moto G5