Show your uptime Sup Forumsypsies!

>anonymized workstation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kpatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

$ uptime
20:45:26 up 9 days, 8:56, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05
I did a kernel upgrade recently.

if it wouldn't have been for a new sysadmin creating a new user with the home dir in the wrong place (we use separate disks for home..) the server wouldn't have had to be restarted.

not enough :(

13:04:19 up 7:27, 1 user, load average: 0.10, 0.06, 0.06
I shut it down at Christmas. Would be well over a year otherwise.

don't you faggots ever update your kernel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kpatch

>load average 11.39
>doesn't show the number of cores
Why is Linux so ridiculously shit?

2 hours since the power just went out.

My mail server.

if you are retarded enough to not know the number of cores on your machine or not being able to check it otherwise maybe you shouldnt use loonix

also not posting mine as its only somewhere around bit over 10h and not on that machine atm, i rebooted last night when i switched to sid from stretch

expecting a sysadmin managing 10,000 machines from a router to a supercomputer to remember the core counts on every machine.
Face it, this is just hilariously bad. It presents information without context that is completely useless without said context.

mail server

>not shutting down your computers
16:54 up 2:30, 3 users, load averages: 1,28 1,50 1,56

cat /proc/cpuinfo (or hows it in lincucks)

or sysctl hw.ncpu if you use a decent OS

so you are so incompetent that you don't even know how to check your core count? you can also use htop nigger, shows your core amount, memory use, load average, uptime, how many tasks running and other useful information

13:58:04 up 118 days, 3:00, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05

Doesn't change that it's a complete fuck-up to display the load in this manner in a vacuum. If you can't be assed to list the core count it should be listed as a percent.

You can tell that is a single core machine because I am using the GENERIC rather than GENERIC.MP kernel.

Please help it.

For a mail server with a single user i.e. me? Nah, 1 core, 1G RAM, 25GB SSD, is (more than) enough.

General purpose home server
18:28:21 up 163 days, 17:37, 2 users, load average: 0.11, 0.12, 0.09

I hear there are some unpleasant kernel vulns out there, but I'm not sure that's where my priorities are..

>uptime
\\x has been up for: 13 day(s), 6 hour(s), 9 minute(s), 10 second(s)
fucking power outages

would've been up since early march otherwise

Why would you turn your computer off when a S3 suspend is 6W? Charging your phone draws more power

Also if you don't unplug your computer it's probably drawing 5W doing nothing

look at dat time

low, because i've had 5 fucking power surges in the past two weeks and my upc is dead

I wonder what you have set as epoch

Home server:
up 4 days, 4 min, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.00
RasPi:
up 3 days, 23:05, 1 user, load average: 0.00, 0.01, 0.05
Router:
up 15 days, 17:22, load average: 0.16, 0.04, 0.05
Home server and RasPi were both shut down while I made OS backup images for both, last time I restarted the router I think it was because I had gotten it fucked by messing with custom ebtables rules. Server gets regular reboots for kernel updates though, the uptime never gets too crazy.

epoch?
i just did this:
uptime > uptime.txt
vim uptime.txt
alias uptime="cat uptime.txt"
clear

>you're computer off at night
Holy shit

tfw bullied for not pointlessly wasting electricity.

My media server