He's moving again

Didn't even stay in his new office for more than a couple of months...

youtube.com/watch?v=-NdsmLxeeCk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cH_Ol_y-4sw
youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

His channel is dying, not surprised really.

He needs to get rid of his new autists, that fat kid is REEEEE level.

I haven't watched since all the drama with Wendell. Logan seems to have gone full JUST mode. The state of his... everything.

I honestly forget that he even exists until I see these threads. Then I go back to not giving a fuck.

i used to love this shit, now it's boring as fuck
what changed, me or them?

Them obviously, you fucking tart

Rent is expensive.

He tried to explain all the shitstorm, but it wasn't good enough, it seems that kane is kind of a dick, wendell was just concerned about the spendings and he just didn't like the artsy fartsy shit, honestly wendell's show is really nice the cohost is so chill i love him.

>king autist wears sunglasses inside at night
>kane is kind of a dick
well no fucking shit

WHO?

Another starving vlogger with a fake personality

ah Logan, you miserable fuck

just look at this recent video

JUST

youtube.com/watch?v=cH_Ol_y-4sw

Nah he did that because i think he has very sensible eyes it's a very nice shade of blue almost turquoise, or maybe he is just jealous about them and doesn't want to show it to us.

I don't remember specifically

He really isn't going bald gracefully.

Wendell's co-host is a retard, but even so he is still way better than Logan.
Logan on the other hand made the biggest mistake in his life by associating with that useless furry goth-monkey.
That's his biggest mistake. He chose a retard over an intelligent man who pulled the majority of the views for his channel,
and that retarded goth-monkey ruined him.
People should learn a lesson out of this:
1. Never associate with furries
2. Never associate with mad women
3. Never associate with useless mad women who have no skill or talent yet somehow get undeserved attention and positions.

deus quain is a nice person and he is actually a fucking certified IT sysadmin, unlike fat faced Logan who fucks tranny Pistol and buys her 3000USD furry cosplay costumes

Both changed.
You by realizing that Wendell alone is a higher standard of discussion than him being pulled down by some retarded furry and marketing shill.
Them by choosing a retarded furry over a smart man like Wendell.

Shouldn't it be called the miss show?

Logan can't crit if he can't even land a blow.
(sept when he's blowing his tarp)]

ZING

is he yet again going to move to a place with bad internet and then complain about having bad internet even though he willingly chose to live there?

also what kind of a """"tech"""" channel uses 24fps for their videos? they should be 60fps minimum

Yeah i know, but still kane stole shit from him camera equipment, i don't understand he was also really well paid , everything went south.

Is pistol really a tranny?? And where does the furry costume thing comes from?? I stopped following after the forum shutdowns.

He moved to one of the most expensive places you could live, then destroyed his own business in the span of a day. I'm surprised he's still chugging along

What's wrong with Twindell?

I don't get Logan.
If i ran YouTube like he did the very 1st year with Wendell, i'd do the following:
- I'd realize that Wendell is extremely smart and that he's views sponge if utilized correctly.
- I'd utilize him correctly by getting myself literate and educated enough about the topics that are on schedule for the discussion videos,
such that i won't be holding Wendell down and will be able to contribute at least somewhat intelligently or creatively to the discussion.
- I'd start reading at least 1 book/e-book a week on technology and science to get some common sense into my head for the aforementioned.
- I'd lose the tranny furry whore. Keeping retarded people around oneself can only affect one negatively.
- I'd learn some basic business and finance and start writing shit in notes. Spurs of creativity, financial projections, ideas no matter how stupid or intelligent, every experience or lightbulb moment should be written down to serve as reminders and potential plans.
- I'd learn to juggle business and friendship because contrary to popular belief it is possible to do this with the correct mindset and techniques without losing on anything.

>>What's wrong with Twindell?
Copyright shill who can't moderate like Wendell does and realize a more complex and balanced philosophy about it.

at the beginning wendy didnt want anything to do with that shit

Wendy wanted to give a chance, but Logan was too retarded.
Logan failed to notice this and fucked up.
What's more, he was blinded by the furry tranny retard.

Ayyyyy

i was under the impression wendo was just being peer pressured into doing the web stuff because he was a friend, he was busy with his own shit at the time the channel started up

i mean i would know because i was working on the website as well

Does he think the corrupted video file look is cool? The first video I just thought his shit was genuinely fucked but it's clearly an artistic choice.

Fucking neckbearded autist.

I wanted to post this exactly. This dude is so fucking irrelevant that I forget he and his show exist.

I don't watch LTT either but I can at least see that he has some entertainment value. Like, if you're going to be a shill, at least be entertaining. Logan (not even his real name) is sort of just a weird, fat, bumbling JUST-tier nerd.

Thanks AYYYMMMD

kek'd

>using company funds to pay for personal stuff
>accounting books dont line up
>new pc, furry suit, always have food/beer/coffee
>wendel struggling

>somehow not illegal?

how is logan not in jail

DAILY REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=bNci_Kolptc

Honestly, LTT's picked it up lately with their writing/content. I think Linus finally realized that he's a lot more valuable as a personality with videos that are either only loosely scripted/planned than as a written content reviewer.
He actually has an interest in tech too, which I can't say about (((Logan))).

I thought he gelled pretty well with Wendell and the rest of the gang and view that whole era of the channel as the best combination of entertaining/informative, I used to think of it as the best infotainment/tech shill channel on youtube. Logan seemed to have a heart at least and the witty/shitty puns mixed with real info was cool. It's painful to watch in its current state. level1techs is p good doe.

This faggot is still making videos? Why would anyone watch it if there's no Wendell?

Because a lot of people just want a slick shill to show them bits of consumer technology that they can't afford. They have no interest in learning how to use Linux (or anything else).

>but I can at least see that he has some entertainment value
LTT shill go away.
He has no entertainment value just like Logan doesn't, both are 9gag-level "entertainers".
Both are incompetent uneducated shills whose place is on Sup Forums and not Sup Forums.

At least Wendell contributes to projects and wiki and thus has relevance to Sup Forums.