Is jail breaking your phone worth it...

is jail breaking your phone worth it? what steps should i take or what stuff do i do to ensure that my iphone stays safe? have had it since 2014 and understandably it means a lot to me.

this thread is fucking retarded, ask in the stupid questions thread

im new here

if you jailbreak the only dangerous thing is installing cracked apps, and they prob cant do more than make you restore your phone

also jailbreaking is mostly pointless

how do you spot cracked apps? why is it pointless?

Why are 2D women so much cuter than 3D

Their expressions and viewpoint are fixed, so you always get their "good side"

Jailbreak is dead, don't even bother

not the same person but is their a particular reason as to why you would like to jailbreak your phone?

I've been waiting for an iOS 10 jailbreak for fucking months.

Your phone might not even be jailbreakable currently. Don't fall for any scams, there's a shitload of scam tutorials out there that claim X version is compatible when it's not. Check the jailbreak subreddit for legit jailbreakable versions of IOS.

i want to add mods to my minecraft pe app

Not any more. iOS 11 has all the good parts of Cydia and there's really no reason to do it.
jailbreaking is dangerous and exposes you to security issues.

I just want to fucking have a 5x7 icon grid.

underage b&

>apple
>into the trash

It was so easy back in the iOS 5 days

What happened?
I haven't been in the jailbreak scene since 2012.

the only reason is to either rice your phone or install apps that really aren't necessary. It's a fucking phone, you don't need most of the shit on cydia.

realistically you can get away without jailbreaking your phone. just dont

Jailbreaks are coming out fewer and fewer. Tweak developers are leaving because the community is filled with children and pajeets. Jailbreaks Devs are leaving because of those children and pajeets and Apple is hiring a lot of them to improve their own security.
Its dead, and pointless to really care about it anymore.

These guys get it

Damn you are right