What's Sup Forums drinking?

what's Sup Forums drinking?

not alcoholic. just general drinking liquids thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/video/is-milk-good-for-our-bones/
nutritionfacts.org/video/could-lactose-explain-the-milk-and-parkinsons-disease-link/
youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Water.
How is this thread supposed to be Sup Forums related?

Sup Forums FUEL

milk

16oz of nos mixed with 12oz of jim beam

cool man

Nothing.

What is this? A thread died for this. No wonder Obama did 9/11, you deserved it

>dairy
h2o is my spirit animal. water, the life of my noggin.

Hey Sup Forums, show me your hairline.

-----

Wanna hear about rogaine?

>lactose intolecuck

>doesn't realize dairy is harmful to hominids
>thinks intolerance is selective among populations

Digging those sources bruh.

If it's non-alcoholic, why bother?

>>doesn't realize dairy is harmful to hominids
Primates maybe. Not humans.

I'm white, though.

Water contains chemicals by the CIA to make passive and submissive

Yeah fuck you too pal

>japan
>80-100%
You wouldn't guess it by the amount of dairy they consume though.

dogs are also lactose-intolerant but love cheese.
Asians confirmed dogs.

drinking hard alcohol to decrease my lifespan. aka beer. because i'm a fucking pussy, one reason why i hate myself.

>hur durr alcohol is for degenerates

you're god damn right. i'm a fucking retard

>beer
>hard

water turned me gay so i post in Sup Forums

>he doesn't have a residential well

i drink WEED LMAO

Japanese don't eat much cheese.

melk! mmmm

>he doesn't make his own water via burning hydrogen and oxygen and collecting condensate

nutritionfacts.org/video/is-milk-good-for-our-bones/
nutritionfacts.org/video/could-lactose-explain-the-milk-and-parkinsons-disease-link/

youtube.com/watch?v=h3c_D0s391Q

If you were my son I'd whip you into submission.

>be me 12 years ago
>14
>parents away for anniversary dinner or something
>literally drink half a bottle of captain morgan
>what the fuck I feel nothing
>20 mins go by
>literally nothing
>Guess I need more to get drunk
>Drink half of the glenlivet bottle
>20 min later
>still nothing
>wtf
>wake up next morning
>bed sheets gone replaced with towels
>user you threw up in the kitchen and slept in your vomit
Since then I've never been able to drink any hard liquor, love beer and moscow mules though

Did the same thing with Captain Morgan but never drank again after more binging.

>when as a child you were lactose intolerant and everyone would make fun of you cause you couldn't eat or drink anything
>Grow up to post "le milk is bad for you anyways" shit on a chinese finger boxing board
Had a kid in highschool whos mom taught chemistry, she would constantly try to coddle him by telling the class "ACKSHUALLY milk drinkers are the abnormal ones cause they have a mutated gene to be able to drink milk so my son is actually the normal one"
Was pathetic, and so are you

>dairy is harmful to hominids
A vegan I know tried to pull this bullshit onto me, citing that we weren't meant to drink it due to all the pus and blood in it. They stopped giving me that excuse when I said it would be harmful for the calf to drink with all that bad stuff in it

Self-made tea, Veltins V+, Fassbrause, direct juice

I'm not into alcohole, but this beer mix is nice.

That's a lot of self-deprecation for so few words, nice job user

Poor mans cappuccino. Take a 16 oz bottle of D milk, pour out 1/3 or drink it or whatever. Shake the fucking shit out of it. Fill a mug 1/3 full of the frothy milk. Put it in the microwave for 20 seconds. Mug should now contain super foamy milk.

Take aeropress, brew strong concentrate However you like, i like invertered method, press into milk mug.

You must be young, below the age of 25. It's of great importance to never convey yourself in the manner you've displayed to me here. If this were your first impression and you only had one chance, the company witnessing would forever conclude that you are mentally incapacitated.

weed

Your reasoning displays stupidity. If only you grasped from that discussion pus and blood to equate an incompatibility for consumption, you deserve poverty and misfortune. Nothing you've stated here makes sense. Try viewing the videos or finding a new brain. I apologize for your generation's education.

Are you mentally ill? Who gives a shit you're on fucking Sup Forums and Sup Forums at that.

Ill because your angry. Get a fucking worthwhile career. The next best thing would be a hobby instead of getting upset here.

Holy shit guys it's Terry fucking Davis. It's him. He's come to us. I'm not even being funny I think it's him.

You must be fat as shit

I have a career. I don't think I'd call it worthwhile, but I make a lot of money automating shit that doesn't matter.

Anyway on topic I like those San peligrino lemon flavor cans, like carbonated lemonade fucking tasty.

Water, coffee, juice, or tea.

No actually
When I was 14 I was 5'8 ish 160 pounds all of that coming from muscle (it's in the genes, just hit puberty so I got tons of power for a year until I didn't work out and it went away)

sun top drink

i don't drink any alcohol anymore, rarely smoke weed but i do knock back at least 5 of these bad boys a week, even when I'm not tired

drink water you pleb

hi isac

Nothing cools like alcohol. I like to keep my freezing rates low and just pump lower temps at if