Anyone know how to get past the good ol' iCloud lock? Thanks in advance, guys

Anyone know how to get past the good ol' iCloud lock? Thanks in advance, guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

fce365.info/garage-projects/ios-10-2-1-iphone-6-5s-5-how-to-cfw-icloud-bypass-proofs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Give it back, Jamal.

Where's that infographic?

Give it back Tyrone.

Sigh

Honestly what's the best way to do that? Got an old 4s that's locked but that was before you could put info on the lock screen so its just a paper weight

Nigger.

Sorry Tyrone, Apple knew people like you were going to try to do this. You've effectively stolen yourself a tiny brick

kys moralfag

Put it back where you "found" it at.

Don't have to be a moralfag to hate niggers like you.

>stealing is fine
Underage

Summerfag spotted.

How easy is it to steal phones to make this thread ubiquitous? Where's all the tracking Sup Forums is afraid of?

It was turned in by an old couple to my store for recycling so I can let it get trashed when its perfectly fine or try to get the owner's to delete it from their icloud

>he doesn't know the give it back meme is at least 5 years old here

HEY GUYS, I actually bought the phone off ebay but have seemed to been stuck on the butt end of the deal (seller said he "doesn't know the guy" so im stuck there) :^( I'm laughing my ass off at the Jamal and Tyrone jokes but am being vry srs guys pls help.

Newfaggotry must go. If some dumbass was retarded enough to leave his phone somewhere, they deserve to have it stolen and shouldn't expect anything else.

Way the world works. Grow up.

Doesn't change the fact that you're a faggot

>summerfag pretends to be oldfag

SAD!

Give it back to Jamal, Cletus.

I'd rather be a faggot than a nigger.

MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>bitching on Sup Forums about someone who has a stolen phone
>probably an alt right teenager
Yeah, it seems you're the summerfriend here.

Get a refund. Ebay always sides with the buyer.

>vehemently supports the ability for corporations to remotely brick your device
Faggot

>taking a stale meme seriously

how nu r u?

It stops niggers like you from stealing my shit.

Stale memes?

Come on now.

nu/g/ needs to gb2 reggit

Why are you retards so bootyblasted about a stale meme? Stop stealing peoples' phones and you'll stop being called a nigger. ezpz

>acts like a retard
>lol u guys are so mad lmao
First day outside of reddit?

And if you stole a phone somehow, you're not entitled to it working or even being anything more than a paper weight. That's just how the world works and you should grow up.

>I post a stale meme
>you get mad because you realize you're a nigger
>you tell me to go back to plebbit

It's because he's actually black in real life. When they attack you with a stereotype that fits 100% you can't help but feel like shit. This only happens to blacks though, because they're the only ones dumb enough to consistently engage in the same patterns of behavior and criminality.

>ur mad lmao
Are you just upset your thread didn't saw out like those epic screencaps you saw?

You can't justify crippling everybodies phone just because you're a dumbfuck who lost her phone

Buying stolen merchandise* should be made painful, to reduce the amount of stolen items.
*Look up theft by finding sometime.

>didn't saw out

wut?

Give it back you thieving fuck

You must be new here, go back to Sup Forums or reddit

>lost their phone

That's a nice euphemism for stolen. If someone steals my phone, I don't want niggers like you using it. That seems like an easy way to justify "crippling" the phone. The same principle applies to my car. If you steal my car, I don't want you to be able to use it.

Yeah right, put it back Jamal

Sounds like we have another summerfriend.

Call the police of the guy who sold you the stolen goods or give it back you dumb nigger

Pretty sure he's talking about the sub ring 0 botnet that makes these remote management features possible.

Survival of the fittest. If you lose it then it's your fault.

You know everyone who has been here a while can see that you are new. Outside of summer nobody supports niggerdom like this here.

Well, that is why it's good that niggers like you only have useless phones

And if I have a phone that locks after you steal it, then it's alright. Survival of the fittest. I also conceal carry everywhere, survival of the fittest and all.

You know, I actually am black and I hate how much you ignorant ass white people throw around that word.

Ironic or not, it's not funny anymore.

What's your stance on the legality of lethal traps used to take out burglars?

>And if I have a phone that locks after you steal it, then it's alright.
Yes ma'am.

Nothing wrong with that.

>I actually am black

You don't say....

It's a unhealthy part of Sup Forums. But it is only used on Sup Forums against thieves. Mostly because too few of these niggers are European enough to be offended by being called gypsies.

At least you're consistent. If only our laws agreed with you on that.

You don't understand the stuggle of the brothas in the hood.

Supporting thieves, of course you would be a nigger.

Yeah. You type in your iCloud password, Jamal.

Is it not obviously bait?

Stop trying to jew me out of my favorite colorful idioms, user.

Not possible. Give it back, Tyrone.

Completely true, so never recycle any electronics at Staples because if the stores are like mine we snatch anything good or the obvious check whats been deleted off of HDDs but more likely SD cards.

>mmmmm I love that botnet apple SLURP SLURM mmmmmm gimme some more

Apple master race.

Fucking faggot Sup Forums cunts, there's ways. What version of iOS is it running? If it's 10.x below you're in luck if you want it to be a functional Ipod, to regain phone service you will have to either bruteforce the users icloud or pay a site to unlock your imei straight through apple services.

fce365.info/garage-projects/ios-10-2-1-iphone-6-5s-5-how-to-cfw-icloud-bypass-proofs/

Used it before, there's a more comprehensive tutorial on the site somewhere, doesn't work for all iPhones but cfw is possible on non encrypted package files

Sup Forums wankers.

Get out nigger, and take your nigger friends with you

Fuck you, dickless tramp go back to jerking your soft 1cm cock over your dad's hairy back mother fucker.

>crippling everybodies phone
How about crippling my phone nigger? (Crippling everybody's phone) != (Everybody crippling their phone). Feel free to acquire your own phone so that you can choose not to cripple it.

see
and

what is going on itt all I see is nigger

Man, I find phones on trash, bus seats, and other kind of places every year, that's how I get new phones. Please keep buying Android goys

That's what happens to retards who put their phones in the back pocket.

GIVE

IT

BACK

TYRONE

>old couple
classic jamal

if i die is my $1000+ phone useless for anyone? wew crapl

>HEY GUYS, I actually bought the phone off ebay

That my friend is why you never a buy reburished iphone that isn't from Apple, because you will get screw if the Iphone is locked.

Give it back, daquan