/BST/

last one got archived, so i'll keep it alive!

lets see those Battlestations!

razor/10
whats the point of this laptop podest?

>3 monitors
>different makes and models
It goes through my fucking head when you pro gaymur cunts can't buy 2 more of the monitors you already have

Pretty /comfy/

Luigis Mansion in the non players choice edition! nice

Worst clock I've ever seen. What is with the shitty art? Plant is out of place. Poster is crumpled. Guitar lol.

there's some cash waiting for me, so imma buy another monitor and an ssd soon, cuz it will make me more 'productive' than spending it on a new gpu i can get later once i've become more 'productive' with a 2nd monitor and an ssd

(previous 2nd monitor's controller chip thingie died)

Sup guise

>tfw no one posts feet anymore
It's the only reason I come here

whatchu using the keypad for

So I must ask, what prompted you to get full range driver, back loaded horn speakers with solid state amplification? Also, what speakers are they?

sup reddit

Do you guys use mechanical keyboards or regular?

Nothing to do with technology.

Fuck off to /r/the_donald.

i use 10 euro ps2 logitech Classic Keyboard K100

>tfw it's been raining for weeks
I just want to take my car out for a ride so I can post results in the rc general.

>tfw average swedish summer

>/r/battlestations starter pack

It was a regular swedish summer, but it went from 27c+ for 2weeks and now just rain for weeks.

After this rain it's gonna be 20c+ until late november.

What do you drive?

We've had crazy high winds non stop for weeks, can still fly but it's no fun. Finally let up today though & I finally retired my old 30fps GoPro 3 & put my 60fps Yi on :)

The x-maxx.

Glider-drone when.

I expect webms in the thread.

Man, the yi camera is so impressive. I got the 4k+ version but even the regular version is so nice.
Soon we will have sugar cube sized action cameras fitting them into tennisballs and hockey pucks.

Really nice.

What monitor arms are those? I'm looking for a similar setup with one vertical and one horizontal monitor.
Also, how do you keep the wires so clean? I honestly can't figure out where the actual computer is.

These are Sica 1100 10" drivers, about 70$ each. They just sound really good, especially for guitar music. Much better than any other full range drivers I have heard yet.
The BR pseudo horn enclosures deliver the low end, really amazing what comes out of these things. I use them in combination with a miniDSP for equalizing, basically bass-boost and loudness curve.
Back in the day when I built them, I did not have so much cash but wanted to do some wood work. Perfect starting point for full range horn speakers.
I like them so much that I just never replaced them. Others like the sound too, my uncle built similar ones and one friend is about to.

> Worst clock I've ever seen
yes, $11 on ali

> What is with the shitty art?
Got the images out of some vaporwave thread on /wpg/™. Printed them on canvas because I found a 50€ coupon code online.

>Plant is out of place
and its dead because the lack of photons in my room

> Poster is crumpled
I got hammerd, went to some club, saw the poster, liked it, ripped it of the wall, put it in my pocket, decided to keep it crumbled for the wall

>Guitar lol
no worries, thats just a rocksmith controller

this dude's hard to please. post your setup my bro

Is that a 2560x1080 monitor? What do you primarily use it for?

lmao

Essays, schematics, and reading lengthy articles.

I like Reddit, it's a pretty cool site.

you gonna change that wallpaper or not?

FYI i took the sticker off the left speaker.

how are those monitors being held up?
also IKEA fredde desk master race

still never got the story on this one

Where can I find that Nixie clock?

9/10 would have been 10/10 if anything other than mac

Planning on upgrading to some klipsch speakers at some point

This is a pretty shitty setup. Your tv is easily replaceable, your wall clock screams teenager and your cabinetry is thirty years out of sync with your desk

>tfw u cant afford a $190 hdd.

Forgot pic

dont get me wrong, I like my current razer products, and you are correct, it is kind of gimmicky, but i got them all for much cheaper than any other perifs that were available at the time, and it'd drive me insane if i had different software for different mice/keyboard/keypad just because i wanted to change the brands i use.

i have it hooked up through Synergy. it just gives me options to have a separate system to fool around on. i'll ptobably use it to emulate older console games for the hell of it in between other games.

trust me, i'm just as upset when i notice it myself. i try to repress and forget. very soon i will try and change that, but what i've got is 2 older monitors i bought long ago, and one i received as an HMD from my father who was latting it collect dust after he bought a mac.

which keypad? the one on the left, ot the white one sort of tucked under the "shelf"? the main keypad i have programmed with different layouts for all sorts f different games. cant play with a keyboard anymore because of it, haha! the white "bar" is a fader/slider midi (Korg NanoKontrol 2). i found a hotkey code online to set each fader to a different window/program to control their volume individually "on-the-fly", so i dont have to do the alt-tab rode'a'dope with the windows mixer.

thank youuuu~~~

3 full range adjustable arms by Mount-It! i spliced the solo arm, and the 2 arm with center static mount kits together. i can throw these monitors in any direction.

also, i fucking love this desk. lets of potential, helps keep everything in a neat small area, and there's satisfaction in knowing your setup can fit anywhere the desk can fit.

meh... i have a bootcamp partition that i can access with parallels for the applications that dont have a mac equivalent.

fear the chin

CRAP LIGHTING M8!
The telly photographed is no longer being manufactured making replacing it difficult.
The fuck does that quote even mean!?
Sounds like some right kike shite!
Good choice with panasonic telly though.
U need a bed down there m8.

This british summer is shite!
Loads of companies on city outskirts tipping old air con units.
Might pick one up and look for fridge regasser at carboot.

what is the story with that keyboard tray? i want to do the same mod to my fredde. and are the monitor arms attached to the shelf where my monitor is?

it really is a well thought out desk. if they made a wider version of it i would definitely get another one.

yup. just the $16 ikea desk add-on kit. cant remember the name. it's cheap and flimsy, but gets the job done.

and yeah. it's a really "ghetto" way i did it, but i had to bolt together the tightening bolts and "tube base" together around the shelf, otherwise it would have fought me with the support beam in the back.

pics included for better visual. also, the cable hell in the back is fully managed with velcro wraps, it's just an abyss back there, haha!

>replying to yourself

is it universal? how do you attach the tray?

xd got me

i had to screw it in. drilled pilot holes because the bottom is that laminate cover, but once the screws bit, they held on strong.

Which series is that wallpaper from?

looks like a monstercat fan art/wallpaper. i approve

the fuck are you talking about?

are you seriously in greenland?

lol, i saw you do this in the last post. you could just simply put these side by side in paint so you have a nice side-by-side of the lights on and off

>side by side, side-by-side

fuck, my autism spilled out of my pockets

camera blitz is on and off
yes

what is the internet like?

always wanted to visit greenland since i dont know anyone whose ever gone there before.

>Applel

Into the trash it goes.

I have the original 4k one on my 650 quad, it's super good for the price & the battery life shits all over GoPro.

Just back from flying the old Yi on my 210, 60fps looks so much better than the 30fps I was getting from my old GoPro (hoping Sup Forums allows 60fps webm).

Nice school server.

as i've just recently moved into an apartment, and they provide free HD cable. just recently discovered drone races on ESPN, and this shit is awesome!

how much is it for someone to get started with one of these FPV drones/goggles?

>inb4 gay men laptop

I had no choice, for I am naught but a slave to the establishment

still unpacking edition

nah man. i like it. same mouse pad as me (OP). Desk looks like great potential. i'd almost suggest wall mounting the TV above where the laptop is for shits and giggles.

Bare minimum is ~$300 (take a look at UAVfutures on YouTube) but I would recommend putting about $500 in to start with so you have equipment that lasts you longer & won't quickly need replacing when you start working up. If you don't already have basic electronics tools (soldering iron, heat gun, multimeter, etc.) that's also an initial investment you'll need to factor in.

i've messed with R/C for a long time, so no worries there on electronic tools.

Gaymen laptops are fine. but we'd definitely make fun of you if you had a Applel CuckBook

tastelessly symmetrical

No bully

Hey, I have that monitor and for some reason it got restored to default settings or whatever and now colors are really fucked up. Could you post some pics of all the settings from colors and image?

user's battlestation is comfy. COMFY!

Git gud!

all of these look pretty cozy. I can dig it.
excuse the bad quality pic.

See you've changed your chair and case. What are the new ones?

we demand a tree list of what you got user

Dane?

Hey weren't your room part of Frank's weaboo song?

how do you infer he's in greenland from his picture??

Hello Sup Forums! Rate my setup.

>big ass speakers

Do yall turn it up to 11? I mean how can you hear music on speakers without severely aggravating either the people who live with you or your neighbors?

Idk

First time posting. What do you guys think?

what was the tool to the left of the computer called? digital turn table thingy.

Yes that's duct tape on the table. Fuck you I didnt want to paint over the already chipping paint