/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

Betrayed,312c,stump edition

Previously on javascript:quote('61259795');

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/SLdgTiuc
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only :^). Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Grant Petersen&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def
interviewfor.red/en/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is stump?

The purpose of this thread is to pirate shit

Stop bullying pajeets

NO!

Its to talk about news and buffer on sites that have pirated material.

Where's that greasymonkey script to easily upload stuff on BiB?

just another day
just another day without any anime to watch

Check the forum user.

>friendly user reveals secret to a***land overdrive
>few days later Bib starts recruiting on RED
I see

another shit OP

drink toiletwater

Guys I had a dream about an art tracker that had the only ptp recruitment thread, is this /prophecy/

Can someone plz post a screen cap of Bib invite forum?

Just another day
Just another day as a lonely
virgin loser

If only girls would
Appreciate my shitty
TV preferences

Why is this Auckland library thing such a big deal? There have been easy ways to get into Overdrive for the longest time, including giant libraries like Cleveland and Los Angeles. What makes Auckland library such a big deal?

Is losing your virginity your proudest moment?

Why does Rutorrent STILL crash when deleting files?

Even with the modifed .rc line it dies when deleting large files

can I record my own audiobooks and upload them to bib?

How do I build a buffer at IPT? 120 points for 1GB is not helpful considering you get only 48 points per day.

Seed or autosnatch, IPT is generally extremely easy

I'm seeding a bunch of torrents but no one is leeching from me. They're not low on leechers either but it's hard to compete with seedboxes.

Yeah sadly that's the way it goes, are you talking about those massive torrents with 100s of leechers though? Don't bother with those, they're incomplete peers or whatever. They're not actually downloading

Yeah, mostly. Should I download something else then?

Oh yeah, you're not going to get anything from those torrents, they're a waste of space

You can hawk the new torrents and download them manually, lots of stuff gets added reguarly and a lot of it is freeleech

There is something severely wrong with you if you struggle to get upload on any relevant tracker that isn't Bib.

Okay, I'll start downloading a few new torrents after I bring up my ratio a little bit. Thanks.

Other annon. What's your connection speed?

>using the smiley with the carat nose

65Mbps dl/4Mbps ul. It's not great by any means but I can upload a decent size if I manage to download a torrent quite early on.

ipt is extremely easy. tv shows are your best bet. when game of thrones comes out next sunday grab all the different versions and you'll get a massive buffer boost

nice. getting tired of these comments. you know you're talking to a bunch of losers when calling someone a virgin considered a legit comeback.

Ok, there is no way you want to be trading in any of your points for upload credit. They're way more useful to you for pardoning larger files. You don't have to wait until you bring up your ratio. Start downloading some of the smallest new freeleaches as they come out (8-12 gb range). Keep them for a few weeks or until their weekly ratio drops too low to be useful. Try and gauge what is going to be the most popular, and start your download within 5 minutes of the torrent being posted. Use RSS if you have to. Also consider cross-seeding from public trackers.

POO POO

Thanks, I just snatched a freeleech torrent added 2 minutes ago, let's see how much can I upload.

>implying

it was known much longer, though.

Either way, I think we just /marked/ ourselves pretty bad...

path to animebits?

Is there an art tracker????

please tell me!! Idc about ptp, I just want high res reproductions and artbook scans

10 years of poor parenting.

If you can't have a good buffer on IPT it's because you are a 3ยบ world dumb shitskin, i have no doubts about that

>post on reddit to ask if anyone got their bib invite yet
>post instantly deleted

lmao what a bunch of faggots

Rule 6

what about it

Anyone received their Bib invite form RED yet?

not me - sent 2 days ago

Gtfo

/marked/

They filled up 12 hours after putting the thread up; you'll have to wait until a spot opens up.

So basically I'm in a queue, waiting until someone gets disabled at Bib? How many slots were there left approximately before the thread opened?

>you'll have to wait until a spot opens up
so somewhere in january probably?

>didn't link this thread in the last
How am I supposed to know where to shitpost if you don't do that??

Should I bulk or cut?
user class?

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

user cap affects user invites only

>Havent logged into Red for months
>80 tokens, what is this?

>he can't read

>sent message for bib invite 2 minutes ago
>still no response

Why is the recruiter so fucking slow?

shade

Nope

ive been waiting over a week...........

You can't spell Nala without ANAL

Nala is butt-plugged at all times to prevent her from leaking air.

How do I get into SDBits? Where do they recruit?

>Current year
>Watching SD content

It's dead, Jim.

I'm hoping they have some more obscure DVDs in decent quality (KG is shit quality wise)

y-you sure?

It has been dead for months. If it returns, it'll have had a longer downtime than Waffles.

>not watching SD content

>get on AB
>people actually download things
>after a couple days have enough upload that I can snatch things I want without worrying about buffer
This is /comfy/

Does Bib have "Just Ride" by Grant Petersen? I can't find it on any of the trackers I'm on

AB is /for the people/. Make sure you keep your ratio 1.0, anything higher means you're not giving back

?

Buffer on AB is so easy it'd honestly be a chore to keep it at 1.0

Yes, that one
Could you mirror it somewhere?

I setup my seedbox to autosnatch everything currently airing, I don't think I could drop my ratio below 1.0 if I tried.

MARKED. FUCKING MARKED. GOT YOU NOW BITCH!

gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Grant Petersen&lg_topic=libgen&open=0&view=simple&res=25&phrase=1&column=def

just donate the rest is what I do.
>needing a seedbox on AB
You're better of autosnatching the big FL releases that are >10GB

Thanks, I'm retarded.

*ar**ar*a

americans need to read a 200+ page to figure out how to ride a bike? wtf

Or RED 0/1/0

But buffer on RED is so easy...

>25k users haven't yet snatched over 1 million torrents after 7 months
oh no, what a mess

A meme so supreme it makes me scream

How can I move to a better tracker from IPT? I have a great ratio and 5TB uploaded, I have a VPN and a dedicated seed server now. I don't feel very safe with IPT because they have invited by donating. I'm pretty content with their selection mostly and I don't participate in meta or any shit involving its bad reputation.

I just want to be a part of the winning team since I'm a properly contributing member. Who should I approach with this?

Take RED interview.

Interview for RED

Take the WCD interview

RED is the new WCD. Take the interview.

Hello Zed

InterRED, view.

What a shameless slut. She should be flogged for forgetting to wear her knee-length skirt.

Hello Z. Cheer up, today pooploop hit 1 million seeds! Way to go, champ.

lol

Where do I start looking from? I mean I know where but I'm wondering if it's a trap.

they have a prep site.

Hi,

I was in what, I enjoy this community and love to share music. My library is giant so I'm not looking to snatch too much, just upload mostly. Actually I've been here for just 3 days and already uploaded more than 30 perfect flacs.

Nontheless, it seems that there is something extremely unfair in the way things are handled.

Let's say I upload something from 2017 and it's 500MB, and 15 people snatch instantly. Well I only get the upload credit for some 530MB and those guys with seedboxes get then 90% upload credit of MY WORK.

This is not fair. It takes around 2 hours for me (with my eq. set up) to rip a 2 disc album, and I'l barely get 10% of the credit for it even tho' I'm the one that made it posible to exist that album on this site, or even the internet.

I am really frustrated... I have a 20mbps connection and uTorrent uploads at an average speed of 270kbps... Internet is kind of expensive in my country so I can't afford a 150 dollars subscription to 100mbps internet.

So, is this how this is gonna work? I'll get my upload credit stolen by someone with a better connection? Or is there any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance fellow REDers, and I'm glad to be back

interviewfor.red/en/index.html

>Let's say I upload something from 2017 and it's 500MB, and 15 people snatch instantly. Well I only get the upload credit for some 530MB
No, you get only 500MB upload. :v)

You seem to have thought RED is a music tracker that values uploading and content retention.
It's actually a ratio tracker that values seedboxing and pump-and-dump.