Battle of the ages, which is better? Deluge or qbittorrent?

Battle of the ages, which is better? Deluge or qbittorrent?

uTorrent fags need not apply.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_ya-MEf0s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Transmission

Qbitorrent

I prefer qBittorrent but Deluge has a better WebUI so i'm using Deluge on my seedbox.

Deluge if you want to seed qbittorrent if you want features.

rtorrent

Transmission

>qbittorrent
for one simple fact: it allows you to control which interface it uses for torrenting. I do all my torrenting through a paid VPN and if the VPN connection goes down, qB will not reveal my IP. Deluge requires iptables or some other kind of firewall to accomplish the same thing.
I've also come to appreciate qB's UI ... it'm much better than Deluge.

Was checking the top torrenting programs, and they all had malware. Are they false positives?

deluge breaks with a high number of torrents :(

qbittorrent

>deluge
>not written in python

pick one

>qBitTorrent

For one simple reason: I can choose which files I want to download on-the-go. For example, I have a tracker for a 175 GB library, and the first day I pick out only math/programming books. The next day I realize I would like some philosophy, too - I just go to the directory tree and pick what I want.

I dont remember being able to do that on utorrent nor deluge

You can with Deluge, at least with the WebUI.

who and why uses home clients for p2p? are all you on TPB or what

LOL'D
litterally EVERY single torrent client can do that.
I would have to say utorrent is still the best. Other clients sucks in comparison. despite its flaws, still lightweight, still faster, still just werks

Transmission is the best for that. Why? You can actually search inside of torrent and select files easily.
Whenever I'm dealing with huge files. I choose Transmission.

defend this

>muh foss
I'm using a mac, there's only one version and it has no ads whatsoever. Just use 2.2.1 on windows.
I tried qbittorrent just yesterday. The disgusting UI still makes me wanna PUKE. This shit was most definitely coded by a neckbeard or a retard. Also no speed notification from the icon on the dock like its fuckin 2010.

> Premium customer support
I want premium customer support

>I'm using a mac
Well that explains the faggotry.

i use qbit on my pc and transmission on my server
think deluge is just heavier(slower) than it needs to be
it does look better than both though

tixati

This.

I use uTorrent :3

I really wanted to love qbittorrent, but sometimes foss is just not enough. I'm sure one day someone here will make a decent torrent client. Maybe this day chicken will fly, neckbeards will have big dicks and netrunner will be released with pepe as a final icon.

There is only one true God.

say you have a 193 GB torrent file and you want to download only some of the files. look at how awful qB add torrent box is. you cannot search.

1/2

>not using a seedbox
enjoy your slow speeds and the FBI knocking on your doors.

Deluge always
And is it true that Bittorrent and uTorrent are the same thing? Last time I checked, that appeared to be the case.

Just select a single file and add the torrent. After that select the torrent and in the content tab you can search for what you want.

>gui clients
>facekek

>cli clients
>ultrakek

(You)

thanks! works well actually. my faith in qB is restored.

qBitTorrent. It even has a bultin search engine to unify all torrent sites you want. Definitely a time saver when searching for shit.
Objectively best is this , so qBitTorrent is 2nd best.

For some reason transmission always ignores this. Whenever I uncheck files for it not to download, it just goes ahead and starts downloading them anyway.

>uTorrent
Garbage tier

rtorrent master race

Deluge only achieves basic functionality as a client with a haphazardly arranged mishmash of third-party plugins, most of which haven't been updated in nearly a decade and by the grace of God still work despite updates to the client itself. You can't even configure plugins from the WebUI and port forwarding through the desktop client works and doesn't work at random.

>install Deluge
>can't change language
>can't use more than 1 tracker at the same time

wew, thanks for the recommendation Sup Forums

Transmission 2.92

SWARM DISCO PARTY

such is life of the public tracker nigggers..

maybe someday you will get an invite to a private tracker Pajeet

transmission can't even download torrents sequentially

damn you must be a dumb nigger

stupid fagas

why? Not possible on the qt client

>not using the qt 3.14 client

lok i am master race,,

yo

i m

the

dan

ger

>torrentleech

lmao, go kill yourself my man

Yeah.

What antivirus is telling you that?

you just talking

proof you not faggot

>this is disgusting UI to macFAGS

learn to write in english first kid

It depends on OS and whether or not you're public tracker scum. If your answer is yes to both than 2.2.1 is the way to go on Windows hands down. If you're on private trackers and will be seeding, 2.2.1 is still the way but some trackers don't allow it so you're better off just going Qbit.

This, about 200 torrents ~3TB, it get memory leaks (just 4gb so it's ok) and sometimes it crashes having to richer everything. I guess rtorrent isy only choice. Help.

>fast dl
Everything is
>no ads
Only utorrent Har this problem
>Customer support
Bs
>converter videos
Litterally anything does that better
>stream
Most client do that with plug in

Meanwhile you need to constantly update utorrent to use webui and acctually pay to not have a cancer client

Bitcomet ftw

>trasmission doesn't support sequential downloads
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

This is a pain in the ass to setup.

I checked on the virustotal website.

sudo apt install rtorrent

This

The last time I tried Deluge I couldn't click and drag to select several torrents to perform an action on (like pause). That's fucking stupid. qBittorrent wins.

>using python based torrent client
sure.

For that sole reason I choose qBittorent.

Flud for Android of course! Ayone who still torrents on PC is old and virgin.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yi_ya-MEf0s
+1 ut221

Anyway to stop Deluge's GUI turning into a blurry mess with Window's scaling?

Kek

aria2 > rtorrent > transmission > deluge >>> halite > tixati > utorrent >>> qStalledMeme

If you're on Mac, enjoy your malware.

Whoops, meant to say
rTorrent > qBitTorrent > Transmission > Deluge >>> anything proprietary

t. qstalledmeme shill
die

"Stalled" isn't a problem. It hasn't been for years. You can't prove me wrong.
Kys yourself

Run it inside a VM. Configure the VM to never reach the Internets unless it goes through the VPN.

Thinking about switching to qbittorrent from transmission, first I need to test if the remote GUI is any good though.

It has come a long way from the stalled 50+seeds period.
You can ban clients.
You can add a magnet before it starts downloading and select which files you want..
Haven't tried Deluge in years.

I prefer qBittorrent.

What skin is that?

Deluge for illegal downloads with privacy settings on

Transmission for Linux distros etc

Paid for Flud. Nice product, fast DLs

However,
1. It's on a Google OS - kind of like torrenting on Win10, seems like bad practices

2. Couldn't seem to make it seed

3. Couldnt use free i-blocklist because of stupid limitations

Besides that it's great, but Android in general has a lot of software behind a paywall that you'd get for free and better functioning on any Linux distro, like torrent clients or video players that can handle my anime mkvs and their subs

I've been using halite tell me why I should stop

they're both shit
rtorrent #1 for seeding
transmission #1 for leeching

kill yourself

its probably just his gtk theme you fucking newfag

this
tixati is better
tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati tixati

>ctrl+f
>16 matches now
I win the shill patents wars
hope on one steals my idea

Is there a way to automatically send torrent files and magnet links to qbittorrent's webui in 3.3.7? It worked fine with BitTorrent WebUI+ for older versions of qbittorrent, but now it just gives a 403 error. Credentials are correct.
I could just copy the link and paste it into the webui in a different tab, but that's like 5 extra steps.

kill yourself

(omae)

Is there really any difference to leeching and seeding performance between clients or is there some way to set it up to maximize for one or the other?

Doesn't it just depend on the speed of your connection anyway?

There's no difference

"it was written in a language I'm LARPing against! REEEEE!!" ok faggot

deluge is the best unless you're some autistic faggot that wants to make torrenting complicated

qbit

this

Well that white is pretty disgusting to be honest, makes me want to puke, the main flaw of Windows 10 by far.

Deluge.
It's light and just works.
My only issue is that I have to wait for it to load the hash before I can choose what to download. I can't just click a magnet link and choose for some reason as it doesn't know that's in the torrent yet

>My only issue is that I have to wait for it to load the hash before I can choose what to download

That happens with magnet links with every single torrent client I used so far.

The point of the magnet link is that is that, a fucking link, it doesn't have the information about the content of the torrent.

I'll have to test that out, thanks

Deluge locks up the whole filesystem on Windows if the file is greater than a few hundred GBs. Also no download in sequential order/first and last piece first so you don't have to wait for an entire video to download before watching. qbittorrent is the only true client.

>Unironically """pirating""" (aka stealing) things
Oh, for the love of God..

Free (as a free beer) Download Manager rules.

Used to be literally the same thing, it's just GTK vs Qt
A few years ago it would be down to personal preference, nowadays GTK is so shit that Qt it's the only reasonable choice, and Deluge has fallen behind in features
Also , almost every client it's abandoned or almost abandoned
>muh no features because code quality but without code quality
Even hassn has problems with that piece of shit and the dev doesn't actually develop it anymore, use btpd if you want to keep the autism, otherwise go with transmission or qbittorrent/deluge
The rtorrent meme needs to die