How to change language on windows 7 premium K

Ok so i xame across a dell laptop the other week and had to wait until i found a working adapter for the computer to even see if it worked, planned on just attaching a monitor and using it if it still ran and THE SCREEN WORKS. computer is fully functional, except it is in Korean. I looked online about how to change the language because i only speak english and have no idea what the fuck is going on, besides the few recognizable icons. I apparently need to get Windows 7 ultimate to be able to change languages, but i was wondering could i just install any version of windows i wanted as long as its windows? Like windows vista, 7,8, hell even XP... right? Or is there another way i can accomplish getting this into english without knowing any Korean? Would appreciate the help

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=windows 7 home premium change language
youtube.com/watch?v=j2hS8-1sCuw
froggie.sk/download/Vistalizator.exe
froggie.sk/download.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give it back Jamal

find out how to change the language on a english version and do the same thing with the korean one

>I apparently need to get Windows 7 ultimate to be able to change languages, but i was wondering could i just install any version of windows i wanted as long as its windows? Like windows vista, 7,8, hell even XP... right?
are you literally retarded?
yes you can install anything, even gentoo, start with that

Install gentoo, Jamal.

Lol legit found it. It was in between two printers i picked up off the side of the road. Didn't even know it was there until i went to take the printers out. I was like "the fuck?"

You forgot to steal the install CD Tyrone.

Come on, Dayqwon. Give it back in a discreet way. I know that doesn't come naturally for your people, but please try.

Tried that. Apparently the Korean version doesn't come with the option to change to english, google kept saying windows 7 ultimate but wanted to ask on here if there was another way because i am sure there is

Lmao if i didn't get it some other lucky bastard would have. Legit found it inbetween two printers on the side of the street

Give it to the Lost and Found office you fucking massive faggot. Or at least try to email the owner and give it back to them.

It was outside someones house with two printers being given away on the curb, like people do with couches and whatever they want people to take before man comes. I didn't steal it, nor can i read fucking korean to even figure out the owners email

lmgtfy.com/?q=windows 7 home premium change language
youtube.com/watch?v=j2hS8-1sCuw
froggie.sk/download/Vistalizator.exe
froggie.sk/download.html

so hard nigger

>If i didn't steal this shiet first someone else would have
Could you negroids go back wherever you came from already?

alright then, save yourself the headache and make a fresh install of Windows 7, problem solved.

it's literally the 1st result

Yeah, I know your neighborhoods are shit, but the first step in changing that culture is to stop stealing things yourself. Lead by example.

Appreciate it

You'll just have to learn Korean, Jamal.

I seen the comments on the youtube videos on the program and alot of people were saying the computer went black and didn't turn on and shit so was trying to find another way but thanks appreciate it minus the names. Im white as shit and feel weird even jay walking let alone stealing someones computer lol

Oh ok i will take course paying monthly, thanks for the advice

>computer went black and didn't turn on
ffs you are retarded, did you even use a computer before?
try the program, if it doesn't work just install new Win7