In all seriousness and honesty, why is Sup Forums so racist towards Indians?

In all seriousness and honesty, why is Sup Forums so racist towards Indians?

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/06/21/white-ex-employee-infosys-plano-filessuit-claims-company-favored-workersfrom-india
youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India
youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are upset because they produce quality results on time using modern frameworkls while Sup Forums is insisting that they write everything from scratch in C and get paid more to work longer on it because they're "real programmers"

They smell, like it's not a meme they actually smell horrible. They're ugly as fuck too. Not only that, but 9 times out of 10 they're really annoying and uncharming.

With the right genes they can be fine but 99 out of 100 Indians are just the worst fucking people to be around.

shoo shoo poo

> (OP)
They smell, like it's not a meme they actually smell horrible. They're ugly as fuck too. Not only that, but 9 times out of 10 they're really annoying and uncharming.
With the right genes they can be fine but 99 out of 100 Americans are just the worst fucking people to be around.

This.

>smell horrible
>poor hygiene
>liars
>incompetent
>prideful yet servile at the same time

Because they're spic tier shit.

Because Sup Forums is full of racist rejects that got kicked out of every other forum on the internet because of their terrible personalities. Sup Forumsentiles are just bitter and lonely, taking their anger out on whatever the group think tells them to.

they are shit and replaced me at my job

indians are uniquely gross. the small bad, have no hygiene and would probably rape your sister.

desu I would rather have Indians then Chinese

fuck the Chinese.

Have you ever met Indian people? The vast majority are insufferable assholes. They legitimately smell bad, their personality is incredibly irritating.

Sure you might find the odd one who grew up in western society and is well adjusted as a result but this is the rare exception.

both are bug people whose numbers must be culled

POO
O
O

POO

Because we've actually had to deal with them on the job.

How do you get a job if the Indians stole them all?

They had to train the poos that replaced.

Because that's not what actually happens, at the end of the day someone has to clean up the poo they produce, and it's not nice, especially if you also have to deal with them and you literally keep getting flooded with more poo.

IN

H1B Visas. That's really it. I've met a few Indians and I feel like under normal circumstances, if they lived here because they were born here or moved here when they were younger and grew up here I might get along with some of them, but the fact of the matter is that there is a crisis in America with tech companies outsourcing so many jobs that it's LITERALLY illegal. Look up the wikipedia article on H1B Visas, I shit you not, it is fucking illegal.

THE

>I shit you not, it is fucking illegal.

Holy shit man, call the cops and let them know!

LOO

LOO

LOO

They already know. Why do you think there are so many outspoken officials in congress trying to put a stop to it? Christ, what are you, 12? Watch the fucking news sometime, kid. You might learn a thing or two.

Whoa, triggered.

In no particular order:

* Indian code is generally shit. India has over a billion people and certainly produces some good developers. But the majority are sub-par and American engineers get tired of dealing with their shit.

* Indians flood our labor market and the only people who benefit are the elite. India loses its best/brightest (even the ones who produce terrible code are brighter than the street shitters back home). American engineers have to work more hours for less pay. And the Indians who make it here become literal white collar slaves. (Go ahead and complain about overtime abuse when you're an immigrant.)

* Indians themselves are extremely racist. Once their number pass a certain point in an organization then they shut out every other race and use all their influence to make sure only other Indians are hired. Case in point:
dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/06/21/white-ex-employee-infosys-plano-filessuit-claims-company-favored-workersfrom-india

* I don't care for Indian culture, and I don't believe they are compatible with Anglo/American culture (save a few exceptions). Their food, their "humor", their politics, the way they act in groups and especially around women, etc.

>the way they act in groups and especially around women
this

so you're a janitor?

computer as fuck

>hiring your own people
>racist
Now now. That's not racism. That's just saving your own race. There's a difference.

good to know
now go drink from the colored water fountain, negro

Intelligent reply.

sounds like the average Sup Forums poster

They're a special kind of retard. Who has the screencaps of the shit they say to American girls on Facebook, shit like "do milk".

commies are always the worst.

>With the right genes they can be fine

>racist
oy vey, don't you know it's a good deed to help a fellow (((white))) in need? this antisemitism is just too much, we need an antisemitism watchdog to police the internet!

they are imported in droves to create surplus labor and drive down wages
they are willing to work for less money than us and drive down wages
many write shitty code that is hard to maintain because they use deprecated classes, legacy html, etc... that "just werks" until a few years go by and it has to be updated

>proud despite having nothing to be proud of
>see themselves as the smartest race when in reality they're one of the dumber asian countries
>created their own retarded vocabulary based off English e.g. "Britisher", "proudy", "do the needful"
>took racism to another level with the caste system, but still have the gall to call whites racist

Sup Forums is just doing the needful

Because US companies fire workers to hire Indians with something equivalent to a US high school education. The universities over there are a joke. They don't teach actual content, it's a series of tests that you have to memorize shit for.

>Source: the deepest end of my rectum
So much sal...wisdom in this thread. No wonder they took all of the already midiocre racist Sup Forums posters.

If you don't believe me, feel free to ask an Indian to compare education systems. They'll tell you that Indian schools require memorization, not critical thinking.

>letting your friends know where they stand in no uncertain terms
>being direct with women
>bad things
Mudasir pls go

>they are imported in droves to create surplus labor and drive down wages
>a system where an excess of people willing to work hurts the people
>"surplus labor"
ladies and gentlemen the efficiency of capitalism

>muh critical thinking
And then you STEM fags turn around and shit on liberal arts kids
Really activates the old almonds

Because they cheat in university, get special privileges from Human Resources, and take on meme jobs for high pay.

They have so much incest in their gene pool that with very few exceptions, most of them are unattractive, and they don't incorporate well into "middle class culture" despite earning lots of money, tending to stay isolated from the rest of their class.

It doesn't stop there. With the advent of the smartphone, Indians that live in their home country now have access to the Internet, and that's where the true-blooded Indian culture really starts to become visible. Because of their sexually repressive culture, and poor transition from lower class to middle-high class, the men are incredibly creepy on the Internet to women.

they use ruby

>"do the needful"
i worked with a guy who ended each and every email with this

what the fuck does that even mean

>critical thinking is a meme
I expected no less from a pajeet.

They took our jobs.

>google problem x
>first result is a YT link with the title "FIX x"
>perfect, click on it
>shit music starts playing, either too loud or too low on volume
>probably 96kbps
>the cursor starts moving slowly to notepad.exe
>fuck no...
>he starts typing
>ok i can just mute that shit now
>he types slow as fuck
>he does an typo
>he deletes three words so he can fix that typo
>imma going to fast forward a minute..
>theres two more lines of text
>he again fixes a typo
>fast forward again a minute
>a link appears
>just download this totally not shady file from the description and do y
>the file is an adfly link

this is why i hate them, along with the poo sounds they call english.

Don't forget

>comments from other pajeets praising the video
>one comment from a white guy saying the video sucks
>a dozen replies from buttblasted pajeets calling the white guy racist

Kek

The funniest part about this is that white programmers were the ones telling all the factory workers to shut up about muh jobs back when globalization was first taking off in the 90s. Oh how the tables have turned.

I've only ever met one Indian I like. He's here (in Canada) for uni and I'm rooming with him.

>grew up in India
>hates Indian culture
>hates Indian food
>showers, poos in loo
>doesn't smell
>no accent, would pass as white

I love him, no homo

some indians in america are alright. Most indians that are in IT living in India have a secret pact to purposefully do shit wrong, slow, or bad when dealing with anglo's. when being hired as outsourced workers, it's like they don't want our business because they know they're being paid less than on-site. This is a true story.

Trump is trying to bring more of them in by easing up H1B for india specifically. Maybe you should watch the news more often.

> In all seriousness and honesty

who could be behind this

Our men have very small penises that are unable to satisfy women.

Because Raja Koduri is taking his sweet fucking time to make Evergreen 2.0. Drop VEGA and work on Navi already. MCMed GPUs here we come.

I deal with them all of the time, these are the main reasons they are intolerable:

>hard to understand
>smell like literal shit (terrible bo, terrible breath, they typically have an aura of stink about them)
>will haggle, complain, or argue about anything just to be a pain in the ass and get their way
>tend to linger and be really awkward and uncomfortable

I work with a shit-ton of them, and while this does not describe all of them, it does describe a solid 95% of them. I've also got a noisy fucker living in the unit above me who, I shit (in the toilet) you not, bitched about me knocking on his door in the middle of the night when I went up there to ask him to keep it down.

Cool. So I'm sure you'll have no problem if I prefer to hire white people.

Because they are disgusting

youtu.be/ixJgY2VSct0

thats probably the lower cast indians. I've read somewhere that the lower casts can be differentianted from higher even by genetics

>casts
class..?

its actually "caste", wrote it wrong..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_India

most of Sup Forums's posters are indians, where do you think those cpu/gpu threads come from

these subhumans shit on everything they see

they cucked Sup Forums out of a job

so middle class is middle cast?
wtf
the world is unknown to me

caste is an system dividing people by genetics, class is an system dividing people by wealth

But they're all street shitters. There's no meaningful difference in the first place.

there is difference bro. You can differentiate them by skin color. The darker the skin, the more likely he's a street shitter.

proof me wrong and find one lightskinned street shitter

>thats probably the lower cast indians. I've read somewhere that the lower casts can be differentianted from higher even by genetics
huh?
so you've read that people of a different X can be separated by X?

redundancy

>proof me wrong
Spotted the street shitter.

DESIGNATED

lol, in my country this would be pretty much illegal. I would be probably labeled as mentally ill + pedophile if I did this..

>dallasnews.com/business/technology/2017/06/21/white-ex-employee-infosys-plano-filessuit-claims-company-favored-workersfrom-india

>Erin (((Green))), a former supervisor at Infosys, filed suit this week in the Eastern District of Texas in Sherman, alleging that he and black and white staffers on his team were denied raises and promotions, and that other "non-South Asian" workers were berated by South Asian company officials.

>(((Green))), of Frisco, is white ( Jewish ) and rose to the rank of "head of global immigration" while working in the company's Plano office. He was terminated in June of 2016, ostensibly for violating Infosys' "code of conduct

So let me get this straight, a Jew that was in charge of replacing whites with shitskins is now being backstabbed by the very niggers he brought over...
This is some serious comedy. He reminds me of that Disney employee who started a lawsuit against Disney's H1B visas while admitting that he was originally for them. So basically, it was ok for nonwhites to replace whites, as long as it wasn't him.

OMG RACIST I AM TRIGGGGEREED RRRRRRRRRREEEEE

>tfw seeing your own OC in the wild
Godspeed little guy

/thread/

This

I go to college, and I typically smell them before I see them. Its real, and not a joke.

Scammers pretending to be from Windows.

eww

Completely true about the smell. I have an Indian colleague and she herself said with pride that Indian people has a smell that "asserts strong presence" (i.e. you smell them before you see them). Says it has something to do with all the curry powder they eat.

>Why do you think there are so many outspoken officials in congress trying to put a stop to it
With the faggot in the FCC and this photo, I have no faith that repubs are trying to stop shit.

excellent exception desu user

They're willing to work for less money, which pisses Sup Forums off because it makes them realize they've wasted years of their lives studying an absurdly competitive field where they are easily expendable.

desu

>an
a*
>proof
prove*

Bad parts are they game the system flop into positions for life and don't produce results. They'll be there talking and no result forever if allowed to. Microsoft is actually perfectly suited to indians because it makes money when people have problems and not when the problems are fixed. Indians are great at not fixing problems, dragging the situation and profiting from it.

The good part is they are nonviolent and can be run off using a bit of rudeness and no further consequences (they even expect this). The bad part is nothing gets fixed, nothing gets done, everything goes into a kind of talky stasis.

Just thought of good example: Range Rover. BMW bought Range Rover, revamped, designed a much needed new model in a couple of years. Company on-sold to Tata, ever since then they've produced that same model and doesn't look like there'll ever be a further model - same as Indian BSA motorcycles and Lister pumps from another era.

With the right genes they can be fine but 99 out of 100 Americans are just the worst fucking people to be around.

>In all seriousness and honesty, why is Sup Forums so rude?
Cause it is Sup Forums.

I hate all Muslims
Those raghead middle Eastern goatfuckers come here and take our jobs, commit crimes and then demand us to respect their culture? Hilarious

>be Indian
>get cheered on

youtube.com/watch?v=5nnvFm2kvk8