Want to play star wars battlefront & mirrors edge catalyst on ultra 1080p 60fps. R9 390x, or something from Nvidia?

Want to play star wars battlefront & mirrors edge catalyst on ultra 1080p 60fps. R9 390x, or something from Nvidia?

Pic not really related, btw

I have 390x and runs SWBF 60fps @1440p

What settings? Ultra, I presume?

Nothing on first page of Sup Forums related to hardware. This board seems more appropriate.

Yes

Just get a cheap Nvidia GTX 670 off of ebay on something, it's more than enough for what you are doing OP

Sup Forums is a sony board my negro not gonna get any answers

read sticky, install gentoo, etc

But meh ultra settings! Currently on a 560 Ti, most games are playable on medium with a fuckton of optimisation and setting tweaks. Would like to max out the game with plenty of headroom for future stuff.

Stop shitting up this board, get a 670, make sure you install gentoo so you can get all the drivers working

>560 Ti

That means you have a Texas Instruments motherboard, in which case the only thing you can upgrade to is a 660 Ti

I'm getting a new mobo/CPU if needed anyway. Currently have i5 2400, might grab an FX 9590 a friend is throwing away.

user I have a 660ti if you interested

>i5

Nice try, you are obviously trolling. They haven't made those since the 60s

I'm in the UK. How much?

Nothing since all gpus dig digital coins

I have a RX 480 and it will not run EVERY game at 60 FPS with all settings on maximum even overclocked to 1400Mhz.

Get a more powerful GPU if/when you can.

I recommend you get better taste in games.

Damn i don't know how much they go for but I'd honestly be happy to let it go for 60$ and shipping

Meant for
Also meant 50 and shipping

Then maybe make a thread or check the Sup Forums catalog you dumbfuck.