Why do you amerifats hate freedom so much?

Why do you amerifats hate freedom so much?

>net neutrality
>freedom

this thread again? we like title ii here. sage.

>An idea whereby all access to the collective Internets is equal. Where no limits on different throughputs or access to services are placed.

Because Americans are dumb and brainwashed.

However, this is not their fault. The American ruling class consisting of owners of capital, bankers, politicians and 'captains of industry' has ensured Americans are uneducated and possess and unfaltering loyalty to the United States, and by extension its government.
>defunded public education to the point of being barely functioning
>reciting the pledge of allegiance every morning as an impressionable child
>media constantly repeating America is the best country in the world ad nauseam despite evidence to the contrary
>conflating 'freedom' with 'freedom of choice'
>allowing corporate lobbyists to write laws that benefit corporations
>fooling working class people to vote against their interest
>fetishisation of America, its flag, its armed forces

Americans literally exist to be the working and fighting force for corporations and the government that exists to protect those corporations and the landed elite. Becausse of bullshit like 'trickle down economics' told to them by a literal actor they believe that whatever is good for corporations it is good for them. See: gutting net neutrality.

The thumbnail looks like a buff version of Terry

Commies need to die. It's not capitalism's fault, it's the people. I swear it will be 1000 times worse if we had a commie system

How would you know if you haven't tried?

>How would you know if you haven't tried?
>Forgetting the history of the CCCP
That place was an entire failure and wasn't any better [spoiler]inb4 "it's not real communism!"[/spoiler]

>spoiler
>on Sup Forums

Russians are not white. Inferior races are bound to fail no matter what system they use.

I love how everything that isn't hardcore neoliberalism immediately is communism. No, net neutrality is not communism. No, healthcare is not communism. No, corporate taxes are not communism.

I can't believe how brainwashed you Americans are.

>media constantly repeating America is the best country in the world ad nauseam despite evidence to the contrary

Find me another English-language dominant country that's not overrun with "refugees/terrorists", bonus if it has a competent military and influence equal to The United States of America.

[]spoiler[/s]

>Find me another English-language dominant country that's not overrun with "refugees/terrorists"

>forgetting Mexicans

flyover state or up north?

[s]spoilers[/s]

NY

>English-language dominant
Why though?
>not overrun with "refugees/terrorists"
Unless you're in the Middle East, refugees or terrorists literally do not affect your everyday life. Stop reading Breitbart and go outside/travel to Europe for once. Do you think, we get blown up or raped on our way to work?
>military
Spoiler: your military doesn't have to be as big if you don't start a war every other year.

>30% white

>countering a poltard with racism

>dominant country
>has a competent military and influence equal to The United States of America.
See:
>fetishisation of America, its flag, its armed forces
>Americans literally exist to be the working and fighting force for corporations and the government that exists to protect those corporations
Yes, America has the largest military and spends the most on defense. How does that benefit you as a citizen?

You're #1 in military spending, but not even in the top 10 for anything else:
>20-something in education
>Cuba has you beat on infant mortality and life expectancy
>#10-something in press freedom
>#10-something in free and transparent elections

You've been brainwashed to think military might = greatness. America has bases in 120 countries and spends $600 Billion on 'defense' yet you have people literally dying in the streets.

Not even racist, Mexicans are alright with me, but you can't deny they were the prototype of the "refugee crisis", especially back in the early 2000s

t. California

>If you're against neoliberalism you're against capitalism

This is your fault for perpetuating and expanding this shit. Europe's full on neoliberal now thanks to people like you. Fuck off.

Not just on the streets but also in useless wars too. I don't get why you guys do nothing over your fellow citizens dying a dog's death.

We Americans have next to zero national identity (which in some ways is good), at least until someone starts attacking us.

We're basically a century away from Balkanizing, that is if the iPhone X50 fails to keep people paficied.

>at least until someone starts attacking us.
The last time someone has attacked you was Pearl Harbor. How many patriotic wars have you started since?

>The last time someone has attacked you was Pearl Harbor.
no

and the population is largely unaware of our governments outside activities, all the co-opting, financial warfare, etc, completely flies over their heads becaus they can get ther McDonalds and be happy. The government and its agencies are bascially they're own entity seperate from the average American.

it takes a serious hit to wake them from that slumber (9/11)

poor fatties

Their military might has advantages too. It makes foreign relationships much easier

>justifying the clusterfuck in the Middle East with 9/11
Good goy, Michael

>instead of just using our well tried tools of antitrust laws let's invent some shitty rule that allows ISP to stay monopolies while shielding them from criticism

>Net neutrality
>freedom
The goverment should just pass a bill saying you can't throttle internet speeds and fuck off instead. I'd rather just some laws insread.

Why do all the lefties use Sup Forums as their refuge from Sup Forums? Why don't you go talk politics over there? Too scared?