INSTALL OPENSUSE

INSTALL OPENSUSE

go away bryan!

All your pliks will be right where you left them.

> packages 2046
Into the thrash it goes

>install opensuse
>few days of use
>fails to boot

This happened like 4 times.

Fucking useless piece of shit.

you mean pliki

Let me guess, you're an archbabby.

it's like 700 packages in Arch, not so bloat
why? because Arch maintainers pack everything into one big package, SUSE on the other hand use -lib and -dev thing like Debian

skończ szilować kurwo

I already use the security spin of Fedora. Does OpenSUSE have something similar that includes a wide variety of networking tools and XFCE as the desktop? If so, why should I switch?

>like Debian
Like everyone else.
Arch is pretty much the only notable binary distro where maintainers are so lazy they rather bloat your system than fix their shit.

this. it doesn't get much more bottom of the barrel than arch. I'd rather use a ubuntu netinstall than arch

Claims to like free software.
Installs minimal amount of packages.
Wew lad.

zostaw mnie chuju, oslo jak na kara? dalej martwo?

First, check GeckoLinux. It's OpenSUSE with different flavors. Original SUSE may cause problems when using other DE/WMs.
There is XFCE, you can install networking tools during installation because like in Fedora netinst you can choose what packages group you want to place on hard drive. I would say there is no need to replace your current distro if you don't need things like YaST.

Same here. This was a couple years ago. Tried a new version a couple months ago and it won't even install. I think openSUSE needs more maintainers.

>.rpm
not even once

>faggot distro
>faggot DE

kys OP

zapytaj kolegów na wykopie

oho, grozny wilczaniarz wykryty albo vichuj co gorsza xD

XD

it happened to me 3 hours after install so I win

>shilling FOSS

>opensuse
Enjoy your botnet.