Thoughts on Vivaldi compared to other browsers?

Thoughts on Vivaldi compared to other browsers?

It's alright, I haven't spent extensive time watching how much processing and memory it occupies but for laptops I feel that it does well in running with a low profile. I personally don't care about the >botnets and so that isn't really a consideration for me, although some other people here may see that as a negative (if it's true, I don't know for sure).

Nice, relatively minimal, easy to use, looks good, not terrible for mobility either. Would recommend.

i like it more than chrome and firefox but wont use it until it stops using more resources than both

i like his four seasons.

Used it for a good time and liked it. Moved back to Firefox now though because it's quite fast again desu.

Fuck you

It on Android yet?

shit

The IDE is so shit, I rather write VHDL in vim.

that was a good joke you fucking nigger

you made me laugh, I hate to laugh.

it's like gnome
complex and has some own unique features
but it's only interesting for certain people who use it

kek

fuck poorfags, slowfags
I use Vivaldi because I have gigabit ethernet and 24GB RAM. And I love it.

It's among the best options, but this isn't saying much considering browsers are dogshit lately.

it doesnt slow down my computer or anything, i have 16gb. it just annoys me. same reason discord is annoying except being forced to use it too.

Is it open source yet? What happened to their promise of being able to use 100% of Firefox/Chrome extensions? I haven't kept up.

but firefox\chromium with gigabit ethernet and 24GB RAM than vivaldi with gigabit ethernet and 24GB RAM
lmao

So far it has been running fine with me.
I still feel Chrome faster but there's something about Vivaldi I like more. I think it's the looks, the speed dial or some other things I don't know they're there making everything better.

My only gripe with it is the youtube player looking smaller with white bars at the side.

Still no proper password manager after all this time, and they just keep adding dumb features. I still like Vivaldi though but I won't switch over until they unfuck themselves.

Using it only on Windows while waiting for ungoogled chromium binaries.

No Sync = Shit

I love it, I find the UI beautiful. Has some nifty features.

Sync = shit

Proprietary

I really like the tab stacking, fucking great feature
I need sync though

couldnt get gifs and webms and video to work on it
so i uninstalled this trash

A poorly designed chrome skin with no usable features or tweaks. Youre better off using chromium

HTML5 video doesn't work for me on it.

crashes a lot for me. especially on heavy pages like fb