This is the thinkpad killer

This is the thinkpad killer.

Other urls found in this thread:

s.aliexpress.com/aAZnyU7V
washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dunno what that is but I use an ipad more than my thinkpad actually

it a mouse

you mean trackpoint killer.

and no.

i don't think it is actually

Where can I buy one though?

type ring mouse

Only a completely vaguely related note, my nipple mouse nub is kind of worn and is less than responsive when going up and left.

I cannot see myself buying another nipple mouse nub, what are some field expedient fixes for replacing it?

Dismantle the keyboard & wd-40

naw man, the rubber on the nub is deforming and the nub is stretching instead of pushing the plastic square

They're like 50 cents on ebay

How do the chinks make a profit from this?

i sometimes ask myself the same shit dude. you can get 1 cent items from aliexpress with free shipping. i can't imagine what it costs them to make the items

die thinkpad die

Buy a new nub on AliExpress

s.aliexpress.com/aAZnyU7V

those things are tiny and mass produced, it's like nothing, and it's an egay auction, cucks will bid way more than it's worth

Big corporation A in the United States contract factory B in China to make 500k pcs of cheap shit, with blueprints provided. B makes 600k pcs and sell the extras on eBay/Aliexpress/Alibaba.

simple, they make the 45 cents from you and thousands when they sell your identity and credit card info.

Patently false. Your credit card info is never revealed to the seller.

The reason they profit is because in china a huge industry is shipping out and they can't ship a cargo ship that is half full and so they get a small cash incentive for everything they ship.

So that cash incentive is why they can sell it for 45 cents.

The Chinese government subsidizes shipping.

it all makes sense now

im ok with this

Why?

You buy crap. You don't produce crap. You send money to produce crap. Crap is produced on various general purpose manufacturing plants that can produce anything, including, but not limited to, crap. They get manufacturing plants. You get crap.

And US government subsidizes Chinese shipping. Yep. I'm not making this up. It's cheaper to ship something from China to the US than shipping from one US state to another.

Usually factories sell off stock that's been overproduced. For example

Lenovo orders 120,000 nubs from Ching Chong Factory. The factory machines makes them in batches of 100,000. They run two batches and have 80,000 left over. They can either store them and hope Lenovo orders from them again, which might not happen, or sell them for a slight profit so the merchandise isn't taking up space

washingtonpost.com/news/storyline/wp/2014/09/12/the-postal-service-is-losing-millions-a-year-to-help-you-buy-cheap-stuff-from-china/

>wapo

>still think trump is wrong when he says they're ripping us off in trade