Lol boi you bought a gpd win

>lol boi you bought a gpd win
>ahaha chink shit
>Imma piss on you once I get my Smack Z
>I already founded them big bux you cheap chink fag

youtube.com/watch?v=d00I_3THLBQ

k

not sure what the thread is about but if you want a hand held get a nintendo ds mainly for zelda and mario kart only problem i s if you wnt to play minecraft i dont think you can get that one on it

nice thread
10/10

I think any halfwit could figure it out that its a scam the moment they read even a tiny bit of it on their kickstarter page.

I just want a new ps vita with the flexibility of a psp.N64 EMULATORS

SUMMER
U
M
M
E
R

>Passively cooled 35W TDP AMD SoC in a handheld formfactor.
As if that doesn't raise enough suspicion already

>AMD SoC
Probably weaker than a Pentium D then.

It's actually pretty potent, a bit faster than Intel's ULVs with Iris graphics, too bad it uses twice the power and has a much worse CPU.

he comes out as a flippant jerk but he is spot on for the most part.

Nobody really likes the steam controller, so they thought they should put into a horribly sized handheld. Genius.
They even planned to give it phone functionality, it's the modern day Nokia N-Gage.

The funny thing is that Reddit defended this product.

I know this is bait, but seriously, I can't take anymore of this.
either actually LEARN informatics or fuck off.
I'm sick, physically and emotionally sick, of your incessant shitposting.
If you don't understand a topic, don't comment on it.
Linux is the furthest away from being obsolete compared to the proprietary and bricked shitfest that is Macintosh software and hardware, or the banal and bloated botware of Micropenis.
If you want play your shitty AAA games (in which they don't even bother anymore), rather than actually contribute to intelligent technology related discussion? That's great.
But newsflash!
We have a containment board for that rubbish:
>Go home!
>Picture very much related, it is you trying to browse and understand TRUE Sup Forumsthreads.

12-15w embedded SKU.

AMD Merlin Falcon RX-421BD
>12-35W

You can bet performance will take one hell of a tanking when passively cooled. Benchmarks were run on a developing unit with a fan attached.

This is why electronic hardware shitstarters/shittygogos are dumb. Engineers, codemonkeys, and diversity CEOs never knew enough about finance to actually create a product that can maintain a business model.
>Pebble
Couldn't maintain revenue stream - bought out for patents and closed
>Coolest cooler
Pointless hipster-tech, delays everywhere (2 years + for some), selling on marketplace before backers get rewards, deletes all bad comments off social media, etc.
>Ouya
flop
>Pono Player
Generic audiophool scam
And most of the rest of the shit on there is pure manual-coffee-grinding-pretentious-tea-drinking hipster crap. And then there's big companies using crowdfunding to get "free" investment.

There's a reason even big companies rarely do niche products. They know they can't make back the initial R&D to have a profitable product, which is the entire point of a business.

>lol boi you bought a gpd win
more like gpd lose

Oh man, that looks pretty bad compared to the Intel ULV chips power-wise.

But that just makes me more excited about Zen APUs/SOCs since the chips are already made on a low power platform.

It's going to be pretty neat.

that project is almost dead

>taking a picture of the screen

This guy sounds pretty cool.

Also, funding people with no background is such a mistake on Kikestarter/Indiegogo.

I hate snarky ass nu-males like this faggot. This is the first time I hear of this product, and it's probably terrible like everything crowfunded, but holy shit what an insufferable faggot. 2 minutes and he's still doing his le epin commentary about fucking nothing. Fuck you.