RIP Ethereum

Don't worry Sup Forumsaymers, you will have your precious GPUs soon

Ok

As everyone switches to mining zcash?
No dude, there will always be some shit thing to process.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DON'T BECOME EASIER TO MINE AS THE PRICE GOES DOWN

Why would they become easier to mine when every single miner and his grandma are buying more and more gpu's every day to do it?

>Aug. 1st
rip bitcoin

digits don't lie

Because the difficulty increases as the number of ETH in circulation does. Price is irrelevant.

Checked

them digits
where/how can I short the $200 I have in bitcoin?

Difficulty increases with mining hadh power. The more miners the higher difficulty. The less miners difficulty lower. Circulation has nothing to do with it.

You obviously have no idea what shorting is, cryptofags I swear you idiots think you are legit hedge fund manager tier investors.

A single 480 will still net around $70-80 profit a month if your electricity cost is no more than say $0.15 KW/h. That's is you dual mine. Mining Decred pays the power cost for me at least.

Is that how ether works? I thought it was like bitcoin in that difficulty increases to a point where mining is irrelevant and trade takes it over.

If it wasn;t like that the currency would just go into hyperinflation

Ethereum just goes to Proof of Stake and kills mining entirely.
Also de-inflation will start happening.

Check'd

theyre gonna run out of asic resistant coins sooner or later

Shapeshift them to Litecoin.

>thinking it won't jump to 500+ by the end of the year
Bet you missed the bitcoin train too.

It's all ogre folks, time to sell the GPU's before it is too late.

Because it's still profitable for those that already invested,
Difficulty will only decrease if the price will go below the cost of electricity needed to mine it or a more profitable option for GPU mining will show up.

As if august 1st is not the next pump. No reasonable prices this year. Can't wait for you poor fags to starting whining about how your ragged out card broke after the first week.

include me in screencap

how many times do buttcoins have to crash until people stop falling for em?