Win 10 password

Good day gentleman, I'm in a need of a advice. Just got my hands on notebook which I need to recover admin password. Which software would you guys recommend?

The owner would know.

>windows password
format it and install dragon dildos
>bios password
find service manual about how to reset it after disassembly

There is no bios password. I just need to recover admin password.

Are you idiot? Reinstall dat joint.

no need to give it back?
Win8.1/10 - reset through recovery.
Win 7 - reformat and reinstall with product key

Have to give it back?
Win 7/8.1/10 - google ease of access cmd bypss

Mac - command + r then reformat because you're fucked
Linux - lol

Give it back, Jamal.

Well some time ago I allways used linux live cd to change the magnify opton to open comand promt and checked the password through that. I dont know if that applies to the new windows versions, because I havent had the need to do that for a while now.

Its a work PC, need admin privs to install games i want to play. Our IT guy refuses to give me admin pass, telling "just tell me which app you need".

don't play games on your work pc retard

Why not? O dont live in US to only work.

Buy a computer for gaming. You should not mess with the privileges of a work computer, the people at work might notice and it's criminal. Ask your IT guy to give access to your games. The IT guy only worries about security and being blamed if security fails. He likely doesn't care if you game. But office workstations are usually not optimal for gaming.

Why dont you use a laptop for some shitty games?

Thats the point, i got laptop for worth with only local privileges. Need admin pass to install shit I want, yet dont want him to notice by simply reseting password.

Give it back, Jamal.

Alternatively ntpasswd

give it back tyreeq'uan

It's Windows 10 "garbage edition" OS and your having difficulty?

I ment to say.
Why dont you use your personal laptop to play games? And why cant you install things on an external drive and then plug and play?

Well first of all I dont own laptop, secondly, I dont own external HDD aswell, so yeah, poorfag here.

ntpasswd didnt work (kernel doesnt load). any alternatives?

if its not a MS account but a local acct instead you can use chntpw to reset it to nothing. give it a google

ITs same as ntpasswd, didnt work for me (kernel doesnt load).

Don't fuck with the work intranet pajeet

Stop stealing people's laptops

try Welcome123!
always works for me

You gun get fired

Not if I turn off this fucking AnyDesk app.

When on computer hold shift down and click restart from the start menu. This will pull up the troubleshooting menu. Select change uefi settings under advanced options . This will reboot your system to a bios settings page. Find secureboot and turn that and turn off securedboot. Turn any legacy options on. make sure that you change it so you can boot from USB. Plug in your chntpw live USB into computer and reboot. You may need to spam an F key to get to boot from USB. Should load up kernel just fine. Load it up and wipe the admin password.
????
Profit

Reset any mac password on any account: power down mac
Press power on plus hold command and S key to boot into single user mode. Then type
mount -uw /
rm /var/db/.applesetupdone
shutdown -h now

Boot up mac, it will let you make a new admin account, once your in you can change the password of the original account and login. The. Delete the account you just made from the primary account.
????
Profit

1. Get flash drive
2. Download Microsoft sysinternal autoruns to flash drive
3. Plug in flash drive and launch autoruns
4. Uncheck dumb monitoring apps
5. Reboot
????
Profit