Hahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d00I_3THLBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=lslcH-T1E0o
notebookcheck.net/Smach-Z-handheld-gaming-PC-likely-to-be-delayed-again.230384.0.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d00I_3THLBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9id8cq9VkIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>full windows 10 on arm
hahahahaha

>ARM
what are you talking about?

the type of processor architecture you moron

This is related to OPs pic related how? It's not a ARM device, mr.moron

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES

youtu.be/d00I_3THLBQ

It's PowerPC

you sounded like you didn't know what ARM means...

>it uses a Bay Trail SoC
thats x86, sir

What is this?

A fake device made by people trying to scam you out on money. Its a disassembled tablet and Steam controller in a 3d printed housing.

>hl2 at 15fps
So, it's less powerful than modern smartphones. Useless.

A 650k kickstarter scam

see

Whatever happened to the Chink one? Was their scam successful?

>4 core intel cpu in a device the size of a ds
Idiots who backed that

GPD Win works well, that was not a scam

Source? You're full of shit

You fucking retard

Thanks for prooving my point

Type GPD win to youtubes searchbar you fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=lslcH-T1E0o

Why don't you just fucking Google it

SPOON FEED ME

>kickstarter/indiegogo

they deserved this

""""""DELAYED""""""

Lmao

Ahem

W H Y
Just use a custom SteamOS with a minimalistic launcher.

Linux gayming is shit.

SteamOS is trash (like linux)

If you use SteamOS, that means that most AAA games you already own wont work so that doesnt appeal.

why does the shell look like the sort of thing you'd see on someone's diy "portable" n64?

Top fucking kek, I can imagine the 10min battery life
Fucking Atom, I had a netbook with a Atom, struggled with even old games, fucking useless

Dumb

Dumb

you're a dumb

That's a full blown AMD64/x86_64 CPU dumb retard

It's a real pity, because it was a great concept.

I kind of hope GPD decide to experiment with AMD's ULV platform for their next iteration of the GPD Win

Won't happen for years, GPD Win is already pushing it with a 6W (max) SoC

Ive got one of the tablets it mentions was used to make this thing, would it be that hard to actually make my own prototype tier version?

just split open a steam controller and 3d print a custom case for it all

pretty pointless tough when shit like gpd exist

it might be a bit pointless but when ive got basically all the hardware already it woul be a neat personal project

>what is a prototype
what else would it be moron. you think nintendo switch is a scam too?

Some people seem to be hoping that a 7w CoreM will find its way into the next generation model.

how about a single argument why it's a scam. it's a stupid product, but how is it a scam?

Their hardware partners essentially backed out calling them idiots saying their requests are unrealistic.

now this is interesting. do you have a link i could read?

notebookcheck.net/Smach-Z-handheld-gaming-PC-likely-to-be-delayed-again.230384.0.html

lmao

>>what is a prototype
Something you can iterate to turn into a final product.
Not something you make to lie to investors and then throw away.

youtube.com/watch?v=d00I_3THLBQ
Wait until you get past the event part.

Why cant you retards use a search engine any type in 2 words?

the event part is retarded, it's obviously testimony from kids who tried it, and the prototype shit is insufferable, the fag obviously has no clue about anything, kill yourself

thicc

snapdildo 835?

youtube.com/watch?v=9id8cq9VkIE

is this a scam too

fucking clueless Sup Forums kids

So how much money did you invest in this scams kickstarter?

they lied, it's literary another product but they said it's clickARM custom

you could say it's proof of concept
a prototype does not have to be something you can turn into a final product straight away, stop listening to idiotic youtube faggots

i haven't put a damn cent into it, i think it's retarded, but you're even more retarded, kill yourself shitkid

way more reasonable then an AMD ULV chip

>Uses a now five year old 'energy efficient' AMD APU

Jesus Christ, let it die. Kickstarter is absolutely awful.

no, indiegogo is awful, kickstarter requires prototypes

Im browsing Sup Forums on it right now.

also, GPD Pocket - their pocketable netbook with WIN's specs running w10 or ubuntu just launched,
and GPD WIN is in development planned to release in 2018

>it's obviously testimony from kids who tried it
No shit. That's the problem.
The video is the project video on the Kickstarter page and the people working on the project don't talk about it and there is next to no information about the product. It's just all the snippets of praise they received.

That's his point. You could have worked this out if you weren't retarded.

This isn't better than GPD WIN or GPD Pocket.

>AAA games on a portable weak console
Wut?

>a prototype does not have to be something you can turn into a final product straight away
No shit, but it has to be something that is actually working towards your final product, especially if you have design specifications for it already.

That "prototype" they have they are just going to throw away because:
The case is going to be different.
The controls are going to be different.
The screen is going to be different.
The mainboard is going to be a completely different SOC.

But the main problem with the "prototype" is not that it uses off the shelf parts, but rather it uses parts from other products.
It's no different to Ahmed and his clock. They just bought some products, took their parts out of their cases and put them in another case.

Notably, some other campaigns have been kicked off Kickstarter for having prototypes like this.

I remember them talking about something called ClickARM in it, but it got rebranded and the company making it denounced Smash a bit later.

Perhaps it "would have" had an ARM subprocessor. That's always possible.

>and GPD WIN is in development planned to release in 2018
dude, it was released almost a year ago

>No shit, but it has to be something that is actually working towards your final product, especially if you have design specifications for it already.
>That "prototype" they have they are just going to throw away because:
>The case is going to be different.
>The controls are going to be different.
>The screen is going to be different.
>The mainboard is going to be a completely different SOC.
>But the main problem with the "prototype" is not that it uses off the shelf parts, but rather it uses parts from other products.
>It's no different to Ahmed and his clock. They just bought some products, took their parts out of their cases and put them in another case.

did you even read my whole post?

Think he may have meant the GPD Win 2, although that is mainly rumors.

No, again, nothing to do with ARM.
ClickARM was a project to create modular boards with any architecture chips. This case, x86.

A prototype is something you can build upon and eventually manufacture. This is just a personal DIY project with off the shelf consumer devices/components. You can’t buy those tablets and controllers en masse and then break them open, add a 3d printed casing and sell them for profit.

Yes.

I wouldn't have minded if their "prototype" had been much thicker and used an off the shelf dev board and actual hardware they planned to use in the final product because as you iterate through your hardware design you will go from a dev board to a customized board which will shrink the size requirements.

The problem is that they just took hardware other products and stuffed it in their 3D printed shell and claimed it as a working prototype, which is just not the case.

Why so angry faggot? Also no u

Fucking retards defending a kickstarter scam

Ofc it isnt better its a scam you dumbfuck

>In 2015 they tried to release ClickARM, clone of Google's Project Ara - no affiliation with ARM the chip manufacturer... they had to refund all preorders after they got sued by ARM.
it's not an ARM device, they're just the scammy types of shit that would use a name like ClickARM and SteamBoy to try and ride the coattails of other people's trademarks

AMD's ULV platform uses 12-35W, it's not going into a passively cooled handheld.

The amount of GPD shills in this thread is astounding, probably have buyers remorse.
The Smach Z is significantly faster while costing a similar amount via Kickstarter pledge.

most people itt wouldn't spend $400+ or whatever these things cost for a frivolous meme toy which their pc can already do much better with better controls (mouse and keyboard)

>HL2 at 15 FPS

I can get a laptop for $50 off eBay that will run HL2 better than this piece of shit. In fact I'm pretty sure even Intel HD3000 can run HL2 better than that

>Smach Z is significantly faster

nigger please, when you can't even bust out a smooth framerate in a decade-old game on native hardware you need to just stop trying.

Raven Ridge APUs scale down to 4w.
There are embedded Carrizo/Bristol Ridge parts with 12w TDPs, and in reality thats exactly the same as intel's sub 15w TDP chips.

Except smachz is a scam

is this using the steam controller tech?

You are uneducated or trolling. Neck yourself.

>You will never ever have a Smach Z

HL2 at 15 FPS, whew boy!

Oh cool, haven't been paying attention to AMD APUs as much, the one proposed to be used in the Smach Z is a 12-35W part.

>the one proposed to be used in the Smach Z is a 12-35W part.
I hope you enjoy holding a heater.

I was playing vamp bloodlines at 25-30fps on a baytrail atom the other day, WTF.

>13 year old game at 15 FPS
wew lad

it was supposed to be AMD SoC with proper GCN gpu.

Smach Z doesn't even exist lol

>Half Life 2 at 15 fps
My old 2006 compaq with the shittiest iGPU ever could run half life better while recording it. This is the greatest shit ever

Oh look, it isnt a pyra

Windows too, rrreeee

>"making off"

乇乂T尺卂 丅卄l匸匚

you're dumb for comparing old as fuck unusable atoms to modern 14nm Atoms. You retarded negroid.
Leave this board and kill yourself

>half life is 13 years old

My x220 can run HL2 perfectly well on a HD3000. 60fps, medium settings.