Why can't women build PC's?

Why can't women build PC's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V48KJEP1-sE
youtube.com/watch?v=ClcGiN7FDLo
youtu.be/KpSPsbyq4cM
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because women don't have the same patience as men, and women will go ape shit insane knowing they disconnected the same cable 5 different times trying to connect something else.

>buildersmeme

Because they hate work and love attention.

Is this news to anyone?

Women will try to for 10min, get frustrated and then a voice in their mind will whisper, "get a man to do it for you, you deserve it". And then they will be in search of their thirsty beta orbiter to get right on it.

>build PCs
anyone can do it retard, all you do is plug things in

>"""""""building"""""" PCs

Sure they can.
youtube.com/watch?v=V48KJEP1-sE

youtube.com/watch?v=ClcGiN7FDLo

>tfw you've been forcing your graphics cards into the slot all this time without knowing they just need to rest on the pcie slot
>tfw only have short dimm memory
I feel so stupid now

cause women are not interested in technology

Because they are not interested in that stuff.

If girls aren't interested in computers why is there a hot girl slouched over a computer in the OP's picture, dumbass?

>autist detected

same reason they pose next to cars, you idiot

girls are eye candy

Building PCs is lego for manchildren.

plenty of asian chicks are

/thread

Isn't lego lego for manchildren?

Most people think they can't build PCs, and that includes most women.

Why do you think computer repair shops are still a thing?

We all know she had that PC custom built for her, she didn't build that.

i know a lot of female muslims well integrated to society able to assemble pcs from scratch

>muslims
>integrated to society
Pick one.

We can build computers, the question is if we want to. Most don't. Besides, why spend the time when I can have some guy do it for me for free?

why isn't this intel cpu fitting my amd motherboard?
why isn't this video card fitting into the small slot on this board? do i need to cut some of it off?

I love how Sup Forums pretends building a computer is some kind of skill to be proud about.
Everyone, except the dumbest g4m3rs can do it. Most just prefer not to, as just paying some neckbeard to do it is a lot cheaper.

>Prefer not to

>Implying it's cheaper to pay a neckbeard to do it, than do it yourself

State of Sup Forums right here, folks.

youtu.be/KpSPsbyq4cM

Ill happily take your money to assemble your fucking Gamer masheen if you are to lazy to do it yourself

Prebuilts are usually highly competitive on price nowadays besides the super high end gaming custom loop shit Every time someone someone posts a prebuilt specs on Sup Forums saying if it's a good deal, some autist goes to PCPartpicker, picks the cheapest, most ghetto parts they can find, or even downgrades the specs saying "hurr you don't even need this", and then claims they saved them hundreds of dollars. Or even better when people claim they can build it for half the price, you ask them to prove it, and then they never post again. Sup Forums is a joke. The best part is no one ever factors in the Windows cost either, you'll either get "install Linux" even if the purpose is gaming, or to pirate Windows or get a key from some gray market website.

I've seen good prebuilts, yes. There's always a compromise though. USUALLY it's in the form of no-name chink powersupplies which will inevitably burst into flames > 6 months down the road, even if the rest of the build is solid and fair priced.

Why can't OP spell PCs correctly?

women are much less likely to be turned into pariahs at an early age for genetic factors outside their control (ie ugliness) and therefore never develop the characteristics and circumstances necessary for a background in computer science or information technology (ie isolation from society)

that's bullshit though

with a prebuilt you will inevitably get "ghetto" parts. think foxconn or biostar tier shit. worse than asrock by far. and shitty housefire tier PSUs with zero room for upgradability.

there are some high end builders that actually can put a decent machine together but you will pay out the ass for those.

the value of an OEM windows license is precisely nil.

Because they have a uterus.

The only people who care about building PC's are the same autists who think people are plebs for not changing their oil themselves. The fact is that most people view cars and computers and such as tools, and as long as they work and look nice it doesn't really matter how they work. But Sup Forums and /r/PCMR tend to fetishize PC hardware and view building a PC as something more than just spending more time just to save a buck.

My girlfriend is way too impatient to do it. I bought her a bunch of parts to build her a new computer to play dragon age inquisition on when she tried playing dragon age inquisition on her ancient shitty laptop. Thought it would be an awesome fun learning experience for her to learn a little about computers and a chance to bond. I showed her all the parts and told her what they do... Big mistake. She was practically falling asleep right across from me. I realized quickly how dense I was too think she would enjoy this. I had her install the cpu and the heatsink and let her go watch house hunters international on the couch. At least it did get her more into PC games.

That cable management.

Women are basically overgrown children, you shouldn't expect them to be able to match slot to slot or colour to colour without extensive training first. It's too complicated for them.

>matching brand names is a skill
literal brainlet hobby
it's probably even dumber than ricing cars

no thermal paste?
DELET NOW !

She used the stock heatsink so it should have had it preapplied.

Because it's gross

>She was practically falling asleep right across from me
If a woman did this to me she'd be sleeping on the couch that night missing most of her teeth.

>girlfriend
>my
>believing aforementioned "girlfriend" exists

you can't have a dumbass fuck hole and also have her interested in technology.

a good friend of mine had no trouble building her gayming PC, but you'd never find her sucking off anyone from Sup Forums either.

Women are emotional creatures and most lack the logical insight to build a PC.

>implying

So she'll never suck you off either then?

you'd want your best friend to suck you off?

> 2017
> build pc

omg she actually does it

this makes my cock double in length

because they are autistic

Oh, I built my own PC, alright. But only because that's fun. I'm not proud of what amounts to stick cards into slots, anyone can do that. That's why it's dirt cheap.
Had I payed some loser to do it for me, I could have used the time to work and I'd have made a lot more money in the same timeframe than what it would have costed me to hire him.

My point is: It's not special. Anyone can do it. Just like installing a linux distro is not special, yet Sup Forums apes on Stallman since he doesn't do it himself.
That guy wrote gcc and Sup Forums pretends they are better at computers cause they can stick cards into slots and click next on the Fedora installer lmao

but they can
youtube.com/watch?v=69WFt6_dF8g

But she's a boy.

I did and I'm a girl(female). I post in the guts and speccy threads all the time. You fgts will never know which though.