Help

Hello Sup Forums,
I am depressed as fuck right now and got the feel like I gotta get rid of all bloat in my fuckin life.
Right now thinking about formating all harddrives I have (except of this x220 here which has basically """no""" data on it). Should I do eet?
Just unplugged my desktop with 3 monitors a few minutes ago and put it into the shed. I feel kinda relieved now, but gotta get rid of more bloat. Maybe even deleting my meme folder

install gentoo

root of the problem might not be all that bloat, you might just start this shit all over again

>root of the problem might not be all that bloat, you might just start this shit all over again
Well, but right now I think this might be a good idea to see what I really need. Try to get my focus on important things

The reason you're miserable is not in those hard drives.

yeah I know, but I got rid of a LOT of shit in the past year and every little bit got me into a better mood somehow. Just getting better bit by bit.
When I am outside, working, be in uni I feel perfectly fine. Most of the time when I get home I feel miserable as shit. Something is not right here

dumb feelposter

please respect my feels

Fucking lol

>I'm depressed
>gonna deal with it by defragging HDD

No.

A better approach would be to smash up your computer & go outside

>go outside
I literally try to stay outside and keep myself busy as long as possible each day, but when there are downtimes I dont know where to go. So I go home and get in a bad mood again

Do it faggot. I've only been using my X220 for the last two months now. It feels good to at least feign the socialite lifestyle.

>>/r9k/

and kill yourself pussy

Install Gentoo. You can format everything and it'll take your mind off of whatever's bothering you.

>Maybe even deleting my meme folder

wow there buddy, let's not get ahead of ourselves. take a breath and upload that meme folder to the cloud right now to back it up.

ok I was trying to meme on you but there is a small chance you are serious so I'll bite.

Start some sport, if you are too autistic go to the gym. That and working a full time job or whatever you do keeps you occupied most of the day anyway. And in the downtime you can be autistic about your nutrition, workout plan or whatever else. Bodybuilding is literally the most autistic shit on earth and you will even look good and get compliments because of it. It will also hide your crippeling social anxiety to some small degree.

step 1: clean your room
step 2: clean your hard drives
step 3: organize both in a way that you will never have to clean them again, because they will always be tidy
step 4: you've achieved nirvana

Meditate.
Do pushups and maybe stretching.
Use Habitica to give the illusion of reward for doing such activities, it works and feelsgood.

Maybe you should unplug network cable (and turn off modem, if it applies) instead.
When I was in university in mid-90's, using computers made me depressed. Now I know for a fact that it was the access to newsgroups and hundreds of wasted hours. Same thing happened again in early 2000's, when I got unlimited internet access.
Simply, you're wasting your time shitposting on Sup Forums and that is enough to depress even men with balls of steel.

Just now I didn't connect to the outer network for a month and I happily wrote thousands of lines of code and every once and while played some vidya. Eating and working out regularly helps too.

Also sleeping of course.

And using 'non-modernized' operating systems.

Under no circumstances use the X220: each and every panel used in them uses PWM at low frequency (140Hz) to dim the edgelight and thus they flicker violently. The flicker plus the backlight, which is made of blue led's with white coating, causing blue dominant color spectre will make your eyes bleed.

instead of moving shit to the shed, donate it to goodwill, if they don't want it, destroy it

fpbp
/thread

might use that old desktop to run templeOS natively

I was feeling like that days ago, but I wasn't thinking of deleting all my shit on my hard drives.
Questions
Do you live with your parents?
Do you clean your house regularly?
Do you try to create variety in your routine sometimes?
Do you try to met girls in real life?

I can say that most of the reason why I was feeling like that was because in my place none cleans the house (I do it every weekend, but in 2h is everything dirt again, it pisses me off).
And the fact that it's been 5y since I talked with a girl with romantic interests. I can say that improved my mood a lot in overall.

The thing is, look what is hard to do for you, if it's challenge yourself.

I don't know if I'll be here in the next hours, but if I'm, I can try to help you.

I know this isn't my blog but I honestly just wanted to help am user.

>getting read of bloat will make me feel better
OP is either a troll or a severe autist. I feel angry that I am even replying. Sage in all fields.

stop wasting gook moots valuable bandwidth with ur filth
pls n thank u

>Do you live with your parents?
yes ;_;
I just sent out an application for a student job today. They had some checkbox in their form if I'd like to work in a different city. Clicked yes on that one. Maybe just try to get a few bucks from a nice bank (which should be relatively easy in germoney as a student) and move to a different city
>Do you clean your house regularly?
yes
>Do you try to create variety in your routine sometimes?
not really. I rather try to make me a routine which works for every day
>Do you try to met girls in real life?
no. I dont even meet frens anymore.

Hey,
just a quick remainder that you forgot to put sage in name field.

Thank you

Same issue as you broski. Ever since I started Uni, specifically after my first year, I started being extremely unproductive in home. Just lay around watch YouTube and do jack shit instead of studying or HW, end up rushing before exam and get shit grades.
I don't get depressed per-se, but the feeling of bloat is there, and no installation of Arch or removal of vidya can fix it. Constantly remove data from previous courses I might (and eventually do) need.
Trying to get back in shape after years of self neglect helps a bit I guess.