PRIME DAY DEALS -- General --

Post deals and we rate whether its worth the buy!

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/LG-34UM68-P-34-Inch-21-UltraWide/dp/B01BMES072
amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-SLC8420A-Desktop-i7-7700K/dp/B01MT10ZRK/ref=gbps_rlm_m-3_62d6_b755a0a0?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=ffcb75c7-e01d-4198-b44a-8ee857d262d6&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=14611812011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=Y5X6T3A9KPQF03CKAVK5
bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4882400.p?skuId=4882400
amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4SNL52/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1
smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R2AZLD2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Got my eye on this. YES or NO?

Yubikey 4 and Neo are both half off. Join me in paranoid impulse buys.

>prime day

it's literally nothing. it's just a way for amazon to get rid of excess stock from third party sellers that have been sitting for months.

That's exactly my thought, but there's gotta be some gems worth the buy, right?

>not getting that 23andme deal

>paying money to give a private corporation access to your complete genetic sequence

i'm sure there is, but careful, a lot of sellers prepped for prime day by only sending limited stock to amazon's warehouses so that they can get a nice shiny ~prime~ badge by their item, but in reality they are still going to send you stuff that's sitting in their own dusty Chinese warehouse with the cheapest possible shipping.

>280$
hell yea boi

Nah. Was $250 last BF.

Also 4k needs to be 32'' at the least

>4 inches
meh

>no-name brand
>shitty meme remote
>but 55" & 4k for that price

Tell me what to do Sup Forums. Anyone know if it's UHD compatible?

No. They were 225 last year around black Friday. And it's a TN panel.

If you can hold off for a couple months I would wait and get something in November.

what do the reviews say?

How should I do Black Friday? Online deals or line up at some store?

TN pannel

Fuck no. wait for something better.

Mostly positive except for some salty people who paid full price recently. I don't know what that guy means by "Opera Effect".

It doesn't support HDR or 10-bit color.
Take that for what you will.

Got this for $60 after tax. Also got a Evga 850w psu $110 and an echo for my mom for Christmas. There's some decent deals out there.

Online is usually pretty good with Amazon, buydig, newegg etc. Use slick deals to find obscure deals.

Check in store deals the Sunday before black Friday and see if anything worth going into the store for.

I find online is the best anymore. Especially if you can get it tax free

So you think something better will come around? I'm a pretty bad impulse buyer.

this isn't technology

STOP THESE FUCKING SHILL THREADS

FUCK YOU BEZOS!

>Willingly subjecting yourselves to support and fund the Amazon gooks

Yes good goyim.......

>currently cheaper than the inferior Q8
>15% cash back
>free wall mounting service
Why shouldn't I buy it (saying it's not OLED isn't an answer)

>/bst/ threads full of ikea shill faggotry
>autismo chinkpad generals full of faggots buying lenovo garbage instead of looking for older IBMs
>/hpg/
>chinkshit generals shitty up garbage from alixexpress that falls apart after 2 months of general use
please, kill yourself, in all honesty.

$0.99 for four months of their spotify clone

Soap Opera effect is that super smooth visuals you see when the video is 60fps.

Why do most of these deals seem like shit?

smart=botnet

welcome to every highly publicized sale ever

autism is bad unless its mine don't you get that user?

good for sports, but surprisingly people don't like it because it feels weird to watch. Like its too real or you are looking out a window at real life.

A botnet is a number of Internet-connected devices, each of which is running one or more bots. Botnets can be used to perform distributed denial-of-service attack (DDoS attack), steal data,[citation needed] send spam, and allow the attacker access to the device and its connection. The owner can control the botnet using command and control (C&C) software.[1] The word "botnet" is a combination of the words "robot" and "network". The term is usually used with a negative or malicious connotation.

You're an idiot

you know what i fag. you cannot setup the tv without connecting it to the internet.

Not exactly technology, but are these backpacks good? I only need to store binders, pencils, chargers, a stapler, glasses, and maybe a Kindle.

>Herschel

they're very nice

Are you going to uni in the 90s?

It can also be a product of frame interpolation algorithms that artificially defeat screen tearing. This is why some panels boast "120hz "effective*""

>don't have prime
WHAT DO

I was hoping they'd have some good ssd sales like last year. So far it's all been nothing.

Pay $10 a month like everyone else

>Tfw I pay $6 because I get EBT like a good welfare whore

yay or nay?

oh please, no one's gonna say shit about it, it looks fine and does it's job. better than being one of those faggots who carries a messenger bag with fucking weeaboo pins on 'em

>$10 a month
a-user.....

actually nvm, you could be a fucking leaf for all i know, but it's $99 per yearly subscription, or if you use a .edu email you can get it for half that.

Trusting the wife of Google chairman, your genetic history.

I bought pants for my fat self.

What would Sup Forums recommend as a good backpack, then?

>pants

23andme is absolute garbage on so many levels

Amazon lets you pay $10 monthly even for AmeriClaps now and it's easier and better because you can opt out and stop whenever instead of forking $100 yearly to the Amazon gooks

shorts*

I need a middle-of-the-road 1080p monitor with at least 75 Hz, found this.

Is it worth?

>setup TV
>block MAC address
>???

based on that name it might not have HDMI or DP so no

newer tvs actually refuse to keep working if they can't phone home
My jaw hit the floor when my parents' new tv that runs android pulled that shit

That's a normal as hell price for a 1080p monitor in 2017. Perhaps even a little bit overpriced.

It has HDMI but no DisplayPort. I wasn't planning on using DP anyway

I have the 23.6" version of this monitor
It's a good monitor, but it's overpriced & not 75Hz
I bought that monitor for $130 back in 2014

I click on that LG monitor and the link goes no where. While I was at work I added it to the watch list and now it's a reload link.

Did I just get jewed?

The only 1080p monitors under $100 are 60 Hz user

wtf, which brand is it?

targus

I also got these for 120

amazon.com/LG-34UM68-P-34-Inch-21-UltraWide/dp/B01BMES072

Build me a cheaper PC with the same specs, Sup Forums.

amazon.com/CYBERPOWERPC-Supreme-SLC8420A-Desktop-i7-7700K/dp/B01MT10ZRK/ref=gbps_rlm_m-3_62d6_b755a0a0?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=ffcb75c7-e01d-4198-b44a-8ee857d262d6&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=14611812011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=Y5X6T3A9KPQF03CKAVK5

sony I think, not 100% on that

Bezos fucking removed it from the prime deals category. What a fucking jew.

dont buy anything pc now prebuilt or by parts . prices are skyrocketting

I'd go for that if it had a higher refresh rate - looks pretty solid otherwise

that's because googlefags keep saying "muh privacy" about their shit tier business model

>fucking pleb android sheep

75hz is such a small jump from 60hz I don't even know why you'd bother. 144hz I completely understand but 75hz I don't

I would rather get this Toshiba for a little bit more. I prefer my TV to have built in Chromecast over Amazon's bloated FireOS. If the element TV's hardware has similar specs to a fire TV stick, expect it to get almost unbarebly slow after two years.

I would rather just but a separate fire TV stick and replace it after it gets slow turn be stuck with it in the TV.

But really, you should wait till black Friday before you buy any TVs. You will find deals way better than what's available right now.

bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-55-class-54-6-diag--led-2160p-with-chromecast-built-in-4k-ultra-hd-tv-black/4882400.p?skuId=4882400

Is $105 a good price for the 256gb SanDisk microsd? I wouldn't mind upgrading my 64gb

Got 200GB SanDisk for $60 last year. I wouldn't really say it's good.

Saying it's not OLED is a fine answer. You have no excuse to buy an LED TV when a 65" LG B6 is new on Amazon for $2,999. A Q9 isn't even backlit, its a $5,999 edgelit TV. Samsung is promising an 'infinite array' contrast system but in reality your Q9 will be double edgelit, even though its thicker than any TV on the market.

Don't ever buy a Samsung unless you're on a budget. If you're going to get an LED buy a Sony 65" X900E for $1,999.

Any worthwhile deals on mouses today? I'm thinking about getting this one amazon.com/gp/product/B01B4SNL52/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&psc=1

then how are you getting 75hz

Got for $140 maple syrup units before tax. Been looking at this speaker for a while because botnet cast is nifty. What you guys think?

You know you can OC cheaper screens to run at 75 Hz?

tyhis

OLED is literally a meme
It's not as bright as LCD, which makes it worse for HDR, and has awful response times, which makes it worse for muh gaymes.
Literally its only claim to fame is its deep blacks.

How is this fucking technology related? This thread is worse than anime

I got the same deal. This looks like shit compared to the 200GB from before.

REEEEE But I have about $400 in gift cards, just won $50 this morning. Waiting for Fluenz to drop. Rosetta Stone is half off, but you can download that.

I guess you'll need Prime for the four months.

sharp is building a new fabrication/manufacturing division for 4k, id wait to see if they come out with some cheap ultra hd shit by black friday

Is smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00R2AZLD2 a good deal?
Netgear Nighthawk AC 1750 (R6700) for $55. Currently have an ASUS RT-N66R.

HDR isn't just about how bright a TV can get either, it's based more on contrast, and the B6 is still the better TV because the difference between what is dark and what is light is so high despite the fact that it can only hit around 540 nits. If you've ever seen a Q9 it's dark as fuck because its built to compete with OLED's black, but as a result it can't get bright. LED TVs go to insane nit levels to artificially create contrast, but they still have to dim themselves when any kind of darkness is on the screen because it's a limit of the technology. OLED doesn't have that limit.

Samsung is the biggest fucking meme on Earth, it's fucking called 'QLED'. If you want to play your game faggotry there are infinitely better TVs for cheaper.

That's a good deal. Even on TP link models, you can expect to spend another 25 bucks for that kind of router.

Got it, it's great. Don't listen to the memes, TN is fine, it's not like you're going to be looking at it from an angle.

Cool, thanks senpai

I keep looking at new TVs, but there's nothing that matches what I want: a 1080p, 120hz, HDR, "dumb" TV, that's 45-55 inches. I can't even get close.

You won't find a dumb TV anymore, not even the chinkshit TV's are basic these days. I think HDR is almost exclusively for 4K TV's since they kind of debuted around the same timeframe.

They put them in 4k almost exclusively (I heard Sony is gonna make some 1080p HDR screens at some point, which will be the first exception) because they want people to look at the 1080 screens, and the 4k screens, and see a difference. And most people just won't see enough of a difference to justify the price increase (and won't see any difference once they get it home, unless they sit really close or get a huge fucking screen).

I dont know if you care but I have a 40 inch Sony Bravia dumb TV, thats 1080p 60hz that Im not using

You looking to sell? If so, how much do you want for it?

What are the write speeds on this like? I don't care about read, I need a bigger micro sd card for my music, and on my current one it takes an age to copy all my music on to it. One of the reviews had a write speed of 2MB/s but that was a 32gb one.