Mfw fell for the iToddlerpad meme

But i hate this thing and it works like a**.
Some fag recommended a cheap ipad mini2 as a couch/bed tablet to shitpost and read.

Nothing works flawlessly. Navigation is horrible.
>NO BACK KEY or gesture that works consistently.
>everything is tiny and non touch friendly
>screen has shitty viewing angles (supposed to be the BEST yea right)
>Applejeets tried to obtain my phone number and credit card info already but I scammed them with fakes
>Battery life is not great as advertised

Can I at least setup a filesharing/homeserver access that doesn't suck on a iOS device?

If yes, how?
I paid good money for this pos.

Please help applefags infesting this board.

>NO BACK KEY or gesture that works consistently.
You're brain dead.
>everything is tiny and non-touch friendly
>inb4 fat Ameri-fingers
>screen has shitty viewing angles (supposed to be the BEST yea right)
It's a fucking budget model. You dweb
>Applejeets tried to obtain my phone number and credit card info already but I scammed them with fakes
Explain.
>Battery life is not great as advertised
Nothing is dumb ass. You think the surface laptop will get you 15 hours of solid use?

What do you mean homeserver? Yes, I'm an Apple fag.

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS.
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE
the post

Thanks for your answer fellow Applefag,

>You're brain dead.
Ok, what it the way to consistently go back across apps, screens, browsing, tiles, etc with no back key then? They told me the left swipe gesture but it doesn't even work
>It's a fucking budget model. You dweb
It's a shitty screen while universally praised for its PQ, what a dumb meme, all it's got it's PPI going

>What do you mean homeserver? Yes, I'm an Apple fag.

I mean is there a way to access my files from the Homeserver/ Homegroup / PC off an iOS device without botware or spyware such as iTunes?

I wanna be able to post/use my memes and pics and music and comic books... that's all.

Nice try

>Ok, what it the way to consistently go back
You double press the home button to open what looks like a slider on the left of the screen.
>left swipe gesture but it doesn't even work
iOS10? If so, yeah 32bit processors are not working well for the 64bit software soooo yeah.

>I wanna be able to post/use my memes and pics and music and comic books... that's all.
Yeah, sorry but iTunes is easy. iOS 11 which will have a file manager where you could upload all on drop brox and work from there.

Sell it, barely dropping in value is one of the few good things about iDevices.

I'm lmao here

iphones and iPads confirmed for braindead people

>you double press the home button to open what looks like a slider on the left of the screen
Oh, yea it works. The solution I thought about in fact. Thought about making remapping the home key to hold=multitask window, but this works too
>Yeah, sorry but iTunes is easy.
I refuse to use iTunes. And how is it gonna help? I need access to a virtual folder from where to share and use files wtf, like on all devices since the flippin 1990s

>monolingual

LOL

>Sell it
I alreasy bought it second hand for cheap.
I guess I could sell it for a small profit too, but there's no decent tablet in this price range.
People recommend the Fire HD8 but the screen is shit and it dont even got a real OS

I also need to mention that on iOS 10 everything is sluggish as fudge (pun intended).

And the planned obsolescence meme seem to be true.

iOS 11 is super fast on my 6+, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 2

>iOS 11
I am on something like 10.3.2 wat means

> 6+, iPad Air 2, and iPad Pro 2

are those quad cores tho

iOS 11 is in beta + the two devices aren't too different desu but that is a whole different generation of SoC

Ok just to be clear then fellow Appel users,
The only way to share via wifi is iTunes botnet running both on pc and itoddler device at the same time?

just use airdrop brainlet

>airdrop
I dont use ifag computers, I'm not a child
I only have this one ipad

You should get a Samsung tab s 8.4 (2014).
>Runs ~$160 USD on ebay
>amoleme display
>2560x1600
>access to Sup Forums app without jailbreaking.

...buuuuut its stuck on android lollipop 5.0.2, you'll have to flash nougat on that bitch.

>You should get a Samsung tab s 8.4

How is battery life?
I wish I was told that b4 buying the tablet.
Never seen that one recommended.
Btw I paid 120$ for my itoddlerpad, so idk, that's twice the price of a Fire HD8

I'm updating to iOS 11 beta.
If this pos runs even worse I'm gonna be pissed

>he thinks a beta version will run better than a public release

you're really retarded aren't you

>a beta version will run better than a public release
this is what itoddler actually believe. Their simple childlike mind is fascinating

please learn English pajeet! beta versions are for developers only!

>beta versions are for developers only
>what is a public beta

even the community is cancer. pls hang yourselves.

What seems to be the problem?

the public betas are the same versions as the dev. betas and should be considered as unstable

Sell the fagPad and get a real tablet.

We told you not to do it, faggot. We told you that it runs a poorly scaled phone OS and that it's a locked down dumpster fire. You didn't listen.

This. Nexus 9 or Pixel tablets are the best if you want Lineage OS support. Lineage OS even lets you scale the UI to 5 or 6 different sizes in the settings.

Sup Forums is 18+

What are you, gay?

Yeah and it's also anti-pajeet, ipajeet.

I'm still trying to setup shared pictures, but somehow iTunes botnet doesn't even cover those for some reason?
Jesus, even Zune on windows phone 7 was better than this

I used to have a macbook air and i sold that crappy laptop and bought a thinkpad x200 and never looked back.

That means you need to leave.

sorry but the only pajeets are the winbabies spamming the same pics in every thread remotely involving apple :3c i sure hope you're getting paid!

(You)

We hate Winshit too, you fucking faggot. Go suck off your boyfriend.

I'm 20 ^_^

I tripleboot on my macbook pro with arch, macos, and redhat :3c also I'm straight ^_^ calm down fatass!

that desktop is downright embarassing

>striaght
>uses homOSeX
>is a pedophile
>statistically most pedos are fags and most fags are pedos

macOS*

If you know so much about technology, why can't you even get the name right?

>I'm 20 ^_^
sure thing nancy boy

Have you told your parents yet?

Are you still on version 10? Yes, so it's OS X. You don't even know the naming system of the OS you run.

>only corrects the OS name

homOS X*

Really activates your almonds.

meme macros outside of Sup Forums violate global rule 3, please familiarize yourself with the rules of Sup Forums.org before continuing to post!

pic related, congrats on being an illiterate pajeet!

replying to underage trolls isn't a productive way to spend my time but correcting people who know nothing about tech is ^_^

>calls other people illiterate
>tells other people they know nothing about technology
Here we go again. Macfag thinks it's intelligent.

Nothing of value will be lost when you get your holes resized in prison.

>replying to underage trolls
you come off as mentally 12yo and gay

So do they know yet or are you waiting for them to beat you and kick you out of the house when they see you sucking off a middle schooler behind the shed?

CAN ANY of you MacFags® please help me with the file sharing issue with this piece of sh1t tablet pls?

OP here

>Here we go again. Macfag thinks it's intelligent.

Here we go again. Underage trying too hard!

>Nothing of value will be lost when you get your holes resized in prison.

There's nothing pedophilic about anime, sorry!

you're welcome ^_^

sorry but sex is gross :/

Sell it and buy something useful.

i would bully the fuck out of you if I knew you in real life

comments like this make me feel sorry for you, what a sad and lonely person you must be irl

I used to have one and simply put: ypu can't do shit. Sell that piece of shit on ebay and get a Tab S2 or S3 of you can afford it.

>calls other people underage
>watches cartoons
>uses a mac
You are not welcome on Sup Forums.
Same. I'd beat him with my ThinkPad for his lunch money.

>You are not welcome on Sup Forums.
nice autistic gatekeeping, how overweight are you?

>him

trolled again :3c

>how overweight are you?
Not at all. Why are you projecting your lard onto everyone else, you stupid fat kid? Go back to Sup Forums.

>frogposting

Yeah sorry but you're 300 lbs

>anime posting
Oh yeah, I'm sure you're 100% muscle.

Girls don't have to be muscle :3c stay mad fatboy, Sup Forums is an anime website!

stop projecting

There are no girls on the internet. Learn the rules, newfag.

>girl
pls show feminine benis

I probably will, but I'm trying to give it a shot rn, as I only got it today.

Also fellow Appel users: Can you AT LEAST recommend a good Adblocker for *in app* Adblocking?

Anything?

Also why was I blocked for violating Global Rule 13? What the actual fuck is going on

Silly me, the recent SJW janitor infiltrators must all be Apple fans... so look forward to Apple posting being bannable very soon on Sup Forums.

Apple is shit and everyone who uses it is an absolute faggot with more money than brains.

arch is better

This

this pos can't even sync pictures in 2017, let alone drag&drop them.
It's the worst OS I've ever used in my life

>too retarded to even use an apple product

Fire tablets have Android essentially. There's a way to install Google apps on it. Also cyanogen for some models.
Isn't there some Nexus tablet around the same price?

macs are even worse

Most people can't hack. And that says a lot about apple products if you're required to hack them to get basic functionality even bottom of the barrel dual-core android $20 tablets with 512MB of RAM have.

>dumb autist unable to use the most simple computing device ever conceived

Neck yourself, brainlet. Go buy some chinktrash pajeet 16:9 tablet instead.

>Most people can't hack. And that says a lot about apple products if you're required to hack them to get basic functionality even bottom of the barrel dual-core android $20 tablets with 512MB of RAM have.

nice use of the word hack but my ipad works just fine, easy to share files via ssh/ftp/dropbox/box/etc without a jailbreak

>Android and Windows users
>being anti-pajeet in regards to business managment

OH THE FUCKING IRONY

>easy to share files via ssh/ftp/dropbox/box/etc
Yea, having to upload everything to the cloud and then redownload it even if you're 2 feet away, connected to the same wifi network is a great way to "share files"

>easy to share files via ssh/ftp/dropbox/box/etc

Then explain how you do what I just said?
Making pictures on your home network accessible?

Even with itunes botnet you can't.

You cannot literally even copy them on your device when plugged in to the pc, even with the fucking software

What a pos.

Yeah, nexus 7 shows up around that price.

>Making pictures on your home network accessible?

ftp/ssh client on my ipad -> connect to 12TB nas

If you can't use a toy OS specifically made for normies and children you should kys. Also swipe from left to right to go back. Way better than my phone back crap key.

First of all, you bought a shitty iPad from 2013. What the fuck did you expect out of such an old device? In the year of 2017 the only iPads which are worth buying are the Air 2, $329 basic iPad and both pro versions but only if you can afford it. Buying anything else is basically asking to get cucked by apple and their planned obsolescence.

To get the basic sharing functionality of an android tablet you literally have to hack an ipad. YES there workarounds but that means jumping through tons of hoops. Same problem if you want to see a webm on Sup Forums, you either have to hack your ipad or jump through hoops like a starving seal begging for a fish.

>You cannot literally even copy them on your device when plugged in to the pc, even with the fucking software

there are ftp/ssh clients in the app store, i wouldn't call that "hacking"

No ipad is worth buying even if it cost $2000 because of the abhorrent mobile OS meant for children. Couldn't even fucking disable the bloatware on my piece of shit ipad "pro".

Sup Forums apps play webm without "hacking" or jailbreaking anything

>bloatware
I dont think you know what that word means

>i wouldn't call it hacking
>literally have to hack the cia and fbi in order 10 minutes to use hacking methods to hack the piece of shit tablet apple shat out specifically for mentally handicapped gay children.

>bloatware
Such as?

>in order 10 minutes to use hacking methods to hack the piece of shit

nice poo esl

>First of all, you bought a shitty iPad from 2013.
Appel sold this pos till a few weeks ago moron.
And what does that have to do with the OS itself being pure shit?
>having to run a ftp client to freaking synch pictures in the currentyear

And pray tell, can you access it via comic book reader app? Can you use the pics as if they were on the device? No.

Might aswell just use icloud then.

>iOS
>Sup Forums apps
Lmao

> synch

sorry but you're too retarded to help

they're freely available on github and you can sign them yourself. guess the android baby is too dumb to know how to use technology?

>being this comically dumb
>being such a tech illiterate you can't even work an iPad
>can't even configure the most basic home network storage access
>this is Apple's fault

Just kill yourself. All you anti-Apple spergs are dumber shitskins than the last.

Really made me think

>apps
>a single russian app that has been confirmed to mine user data while having half the useful features of clover
lmao

You. Literally. Can't. Fucking. Remove. It.

Not even fucking disable it which android lets you do without having to call in a russian hacker who's gonna place a backdoor after he finishes hacking your fruit tablet.

>High end apple laptop
>Core m3 cpu
wew.