What's a good enterprise level ultrabook as sysadmin/developer?

What's a good enterprise level ultrabook as sysadmin/developer?

HP Elitebook x360

Dell XPS

>broken thunderbolt support
into the trash

I don't need any touch/flip capabilities.

whats up with it?

The Dell XPS seems like a good choice, but it doesn't have an ethernet port.

T460S

X220 if you are a poorfag

Reed up on the problems with the TB dockingstation. It seems like it's not an issue with the dockingstation though, but the TB implementation of the XPS is faulty by default.
Then get the one without? G2 1020
you don't get ethernet ports with Ultrabooks. If you want Ethernet, get an usual laptop.

Why not the T470s?

one big problem is that Dell jewed out on the PCI-e lanes meaning it only has 2x lanes instead of the normal 4x lanes practically every other Thunderbolt laptop has

Only works with Windows 10

>using jew as a verb

kys, racist scum. Bigotry isn't tolerated here.

I thibk all those expensive laptops arent worth it.
With 1000 you could buy a desktop that will out perform them and buy a 150-200$ tablet that can run Windows or Ubutnu forl light work on the go, like answering your stupid boss emails or editing config files.

it's about the user experience. I'm the guy shilling the HP Elitebook and while I agree that you can get even laptops for a fraction of the cost with equal amounts of raw power, there are some features you usually don't get with cheaper models, like a good display, next to no fan activity, a good keyb and trackpad and all that kind of stuff.
I understand why it isn't worth it to some people, but as a developer/sysadmin you might as well go all out. You spend more time with this piece of shit than you spend with your family. Even if it was 3k it'd still be cheaper though and much less trouble.
2k really isn't that much for something you use for 3 years plus 8 hours a day.

i am using hp probook and its shit

probooks are horrible and complete trash. read some reviews on notebookcheck. It's not compareable to the elitebook. A neighbour offered me one from last year for like 200 bucks and I declined. contrast of 300:1, 250 nits (on some parts of the screen like 170), terrible viewing angles.
No thanks.
The product lines are totally different, but HP really ruins their name with those shitshows. I was very cautious before buying mine because of my negative experiences with HPs shittier, cheaper products.
Everything server and highend from them has a good reputation though and looking at the Elitebook I can kind of see why. Their support sucks ass though, even the business support. Doesn't even speak the language of the host country fluently.

Panasonic cf-mx4

>Panasonic

that's a name i've not heard in a long time

get out with your little toy

Found the leddit

says who

You from Sussex?

Dell XPS

THIQQ

teste alegre azul ..

no??

Then get fucked. Scumbag racist piece of shit.

just picked up a Dell XPS 13 9365 myself. It's actually a 2 in 1. The normal 9360 laptop version might be good for you, if you don't mind spending that much money.

EliteBooks are fucking trash tier as well. We have 840 G1/2/3 at work and I hate them all.

the review of notebookcheck speaks very favorably about these models, but I never had them, so I can't say a word about them.
Especially the G3 looks like something I'd use if I got it cheap.

Why don't they make these any more? Desktop parts in a semiportable case is king for development.

just ingore him and dont make this drama

be civil and maintain memes in their repsective board, if we all start memeing out of our native habitat this would be a shitshow

Forgot to ask, what did you dislike?

Fuck off, kike.

mais um super teste ..