Redpill me on trackballs

redpill me on trackballs
are they better than the mouse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3f3MDuVnRqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only if you're willing to sacrifice precision for the sake of your injured or fragile wrist.

I like mine quite a bit. no problems with precision here.

Yes but only for productivity

I love trackballs. They are better for your wrists and they are stationary. I like my m570 but I'm kinda interested in switching to a finger trackball.

>I have the hand-eye coordination of a drunk slug

The post.

yes, if you're willing to spend weeks getting used to it and the need to scrub grime off the bearings every day or so

Had my trackball for over a year now and never had to do this. Stop jizzing on your peripherals user.

It's really comfy if you don't have enough mouse space on the desk.

They are really nice. I use one for browsing/productivity and a regular mouse for gaming.

You will have to clean it periodically, but its easy and faggots who bitch about it should be shot and buried.

but user Trackballs give you steadier aim, people accuse me of hacks because I get so many head shots in cs.

The aiming isn't the same with trackballs though, its more like sliding into position with WASD keys but the scope is alway stationary even in heavy combat because your hands can't jerk the aim like with the mouse

This desu kohai. I've got a trackball next to my mousepad for those sniping monents. One quick swap and it's gg ezmid

Don't you just pop the ball out? That sounds easy desu

Trackballs are better in some regards but are worse than others. I think they do help with aiming, but on the other hand they are bad for task that require clicking on little objects like selecting text. I use BTW

youtube.com/watch?v=3f3MDuVnRqw

No good for gaming. But if you code or browse all day....

Once you go track ball, you never go back...ball

I'm Grandmaster in Overwatch because of one.

Trackball are great, I haven't used a mouse in years because of my trackpad and trackball

The one in your picture is absolute garbage.

Just go this hoping it's good.