Vaping

No one to talk to about vaping. Change that. I'm into coil building/blah blah. Let's see some cool stuff.

Other urls found in this thread:

kfor.com/2017/01/19/vape-explosion-blows-out-mans-teeth-precautions-all-vapers-should-take/
youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4beYmOimc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kfor.com/2017/01/19/vape-explosion-blows-out-mans-teeth-precautions-all-vapers-should-take/

Is that a TFV 8? What Mg you tend to smoke on that??

I'd tell you to kill yourself, but that electric cigarette'll do you in quickly enough that I won't bother.

Vaping isn't technology it's just faggotry.

Why does everyone hate on vaping? Genuine question.

>t. a tool

great scott

>Why does everyone hate on vaping? Genuine question.

Because the mouth fedoras won't acknowledge it's annoying to blow your shit over everyone and it's potential health risks.

Source: I use to vape.

You smoke cigarettes to look cool and to die faster. The nicotine is a bonus.

People who vape do so just for the nicotine. It makes you look weak and pathetic to need a banana-flavored nicotine inhaler.

>>>/leddit/

DUDE
VAPES
LMAO

>his vaporizer doesn't run on linux
get the fuck out retard.

some faggot vaped in my truck and I think you and your people should go to hell.

Not only are you a faggot, OP, but you sound like such a douche. No wonder no one will talk to you about your toy. Even the vapefags probably think you're too much of a faggot for them.

I randomly punch vapors in the face when they blow their nasty mouthwash smelling cloud in my vicinity.

4pbp

Been using a vaporizer to get nicotine for about three and a half years now. Use it all day really. I do "build"(spend 5 seconds wrapping around a screw driver) coils and "make"(stir together 5 things) juice but it's just because it's the cheapest way to go.
I had an mvp20 which died, replaced with an istick 40 which died, and now I have a istick 100 or something.
Even if cigarettes had no negative health affects I would still prefer this for my nicotine, it's just more enjoyable.

Extremely effective viral marketing from the tobacco industry. It's strictly superior to tobacco in every way so they have used extremely clever methods to get everyone to hate it.
Doesn't bother me in the least but don't fall for it.

>mfw people who are younger than Sup Forums itself are coming here and making threads like this one
has the internet gone to far??????

It was the perfect storm of fedora wearing atheist gentlemen and the guaged-ear snapback wearing, tattoos and piercing crowd that gave it a bad image, blowing clouds in babies faces for attention and yelling at everyone that it's perfectly healthy.

Not OP. Also running TFV8 with 3mg nic.

Spotted the redditor/summerfag

>3mg
What a fucking queer

lrn2addiction senpai
3mg ain't shit
come back when you're running like 30 senpai

you are like a little baby

are you me

[vapes internally]

see, exactly what I meant here:

you dont really need nicotine, do you know that?
at least smoke real cigarettes and dont look like an idiot. i thought the only reason to start smoking was to look cool.

I'm not socially active but I do really enjoy nicotine so I use it.

more like you are addicted to eating and smelling crap. i wouldnt call that "enjoying". face the reality dumbass.

to eating and smelling crap? what the fuck are you even talking about?
Nicotine is a great drug, it physically feels really good every time. Beyond the nicotine the act of inhaling and exhaling the smoke is enjoyable.
You almost sound offended. Did you get made fun of and quit or are you just really young?

quit, bored, shitposting.

>burning concoctions of flavored chemical juices with zero FDA approval at hundreds of degrees Celsius through a metal coil and then Inhaling this heated chemical smoke into your lungs over and over again while releasing giant/obnoxious/smelly clouds of shit into the air that's extremely visible to everyone around you

Yeah it's like... Totally better than smoking and not awful for you.

Can you convert this to a portal water distiller?

>It makes you look weak and pathetic to need a banana-flavored nicotine inhaler.
this. as if having an oral fixation wasn't gay enough, they always have disgusting fruity flavors

Smoking my Logic Pro (prefilled carts, juice is for poorfags) while playing with my fidge spinner rn

I saw guy was on the train yelling about how he was such a victim of meanness for his vaping. He said he made sure to blow extra clouds at people who looked like they didn't like it, this guy is who i always think about when i see a fog machine like you.

I always go into public restrooms and people just fog the whole thing up. Shit smells disgusting. I don't care if it's fruity or cinammon when you fill a room with it it's oversaturated and vomit-inducing. I don't want to smell it. It has the subtlety of a circus passing through town. Don't even get me started on the halos and little tricks you fags do. It makes me kek you are actually children playing with steam. Just like adults thirty years and over who think skateboarding is acceptable at their age

Maybe next time one of you forces me to inhale your garbage. Ill force you to inhale my fist

>portal water distiller
The vape is a lie.

k/b warrior is sick and all but i would rather smell fruit in a bathroom over other people shitting

>t. bill "the human chimney" nye

VAPE NATION

Same exact setup as you
I never vape outside the house, not that addicted
Just puff 3mg clouds at my desk at home, take a small e-pen to work with me and take a few quick puffs outside if I'm feeling shitty
I have ADHD so when I'm on the computer I have a constant urge to pick things up in between activities such as a drink or whatever, so if I'm playing a game or something I take a puff when I die and waiting for a respawn

Simple shit, barely anyone knows I vape as I don't flaunt it and I don't blow annoying clouds in public

I don't hate on vaping as a means to end smoking. I hate on vaping as a culture. Pretty much anyone can quit smoking with a 20-40 dollar MVP 2.0 and a Kanger Mini Protank 3. Cheap coils, customizable tips (allowing you to remove the steel tip and replace it with a plastic/ceramic one if you don't like the taste steel adds), enough charge/liquid to last you 8 hours. and variable wattage/voltage to allow you to get the kick in the throat that you want.

Anything more than something like that is literally just fedora-tipping tier.

>all these ppl that don't vape/smoke hating
Are you all Americans? I vape in the comfort of my balkan home, vape culture is having a hard time taking off here. There is no hate for vapekids here at all. You're actually cool if you do it, believe it or not.

Hipsters in America blow nuclear sized clouds on the sidewalk and just don't give a fuck
The majority of hate is because teenagers made a bunch of "memes" jsut saying that vaping is gay and all their XDDD hilarious e-celebs all did the same shit so they hate it now

holy fuck these are some normie ass set ups wtf. why do you faggots have such normie ass set ups? there's literally no reason to use anything beyond an mvp with a protank

the FDA says that heroine and coke is more dangerous than weed.

Is this actually the case? I'm incredibly intrigued by this idea

vaping is literally the lamest thing ever

>I don't hate on vaping as a means to end smoking.
you should, quitting smoking is nowhere near as difficult as people would make you believe

4pbp

this x1000
i vape to not smoke, but the obnoxious culture attached to it has made me want to go back to smoking

I started vaping to quit smoking about 3 months ago and it's been successful. I'm down to like 15 puffs a day with 3mg. I bought a 2 pack of the cheapest vape pens my local shop had in stock (I accidentally burnt one and the batteries are pretty shot now) and now I want to replace them with something similar.

I have a Joytech eGo AIO now but I hate having to change out the coil and it's just more powerful than what I want since I'm trying to wean myself off. I prefer the vape pen form factor.

Anyone have a recommendation for a decent vape pen? I bought pic related because it was cheap but it tastes like plastic when I hit it so I don't use it. I just want something weak and low maintenance.

forgot pic

I tried switching to vaping to help me quit smoking. all it does is make me feel almost sick and hurts my lungs way more. I never coughed when I was smoking cigs, before, during, or after smoking. I've been vaping for about a week and it's way worse for my health.

you are not supposed to vape like you smoke at the start.

Start with slowly inhaling into your mouth and then slowly inhale to your lungs/throat and exhale to get the nicotine. As the more used doing this, inhaling directly to the lungs will be easier.

Why have you got that cranked up to 250w you fucking child.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jf4beYmOimc

Yes it is the case. I'm a 24 y/o drug addict who has been clean for two years. I went into a rehab in late 2015 and came out mid 2016. When I came out all of sudden everyone had this huge problem with it. It was shocking as I didn't think ANYTHING of it before, it was just how I preferred to use nicotine.
Now, keep in mind I got the hardware and juice online and had no contact with the "culture" that is made of fun so much.
The marketing was extremely effective. I know EXACTLY what goes into my juice as I make it and it is trivial to make. I know my coils and cotton is safe as I make them myself and boil the cotton myself. Once again, both trivial.
I used to have a horrible smokers cough, my fingers smelled like cancer, my clothes were yellow, the window screens in my house would turn a tub of soap water dark yellow the second they touched. Now I have none of these problems and my doctor is on board.
it's vital to ignore the insecure faggotry that will relentlessly make fun of it. They are for all intents and purposes normies. The primary distinguisher for a normie is how gullible they are for marketing. They chase material things nonstop, believe everything on the TV. It was trivial for the tobacco interests to sway these people and so you end up with

Scum

I just hate them because that shit can stink up a whole bus stop.
I have no more or no less hatred for tobacco smokers.
They all need to go.

I too hate when the air smells like grandmother's kitchen after she has served pancakes on a sunday morning. Much prefer the smell of uncouth nigger.

Tryhard dogshit.
Take a mech mod, a slim RDA/RTA and that's it
Cloudbroz are the reason people hate you. You are the problem
0,16 ohm >6 volt and a multi battery box mod.
You are a meme

Reminder to buy PG/VG separately and enjoy ejuice for less than $1/10ml. Don't fall for premade ejuice it's a huge huge ripoff.

I use an innokin mvp4 with a rashomon RDA on single coil mode with a 6 wrap 0.6ohm kanthal coil. It's amazing, elegant, and efficient. Can also charge your phone with its beefy 4500mah battery. Think it's the only one with such a feature. I vape anywhere between 15-70W depending on my mood i.e. chainsmoking or being cheeky. 3mg/ml nicotine.