I sure hope you have f.lux installed, Sup Forums. You wouldn't want to hurt your eyes, would you?

I sure hope you have f.lux installed, Sup Forums. You wouldn't want to hurt your eyes, would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

microsoft.com/store/apps/9N9KDPHV91JT
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>piss filter for placebo effect
ebin

As a watersports fan I wholeheartedly agree OP

yup... using it right now

if you install it you notice that the screen is not as abrasive to your eyes as it was before in the dark...

I just wear my gunnar goggles

I go to sleep before it gets dark, nigger OP.

does mommy tuck you in?

no, she stays up until 9 pm or later LOL

I tried to use it for a while. It's alright but I think windows now has a feature like that built-in. Anyways, tweaking your monitor and adjusting brightness settings will probably do as much for you. I only see benefit to it if you are regularly using your computer in complete darkness for long periods of time.

also light up the walls behind the monitor with some LEDs. this good for your eyes too

is the beta worth using instead of the current old version?

I installed it through the Windows Store. :)

microsoft.com/store/apps/9N9KDPHV91JT

Why would I install a third party program instead of just clicking Night Light in my Action Center?

F.lux has an option to auto-disable on fullscreen and when whitelisted apps are run.

>using a botnet program when a free as in freedom program which does the exact same thing is available
please leave the internet
you're making it only worse

>installing a piss filter
>not just using your room's lights like a normal person instead of computing in the dark like a neckbeard

It's already integrated in W10 (creators update)

I like it for the keyboard shortcut for a temporary screen dim on my desktop, which'll reset itself in the morning.

I've been using it for a decade. stay mad haters

>placebo
You really should kill yourself.

SunsetScreen is much better

>License Proprietary EULA
yeah no thanks

how high should I have it set?

whatever is comfortable. It's an eye strain reduction program, not a prescription eyeglass filter for fuck's sake.

holy shit just discovered this, thanks

Botnet

As an esteemed redditor, I cannot help but concur with my fellow gentlemen in this thread :^)
>pissfilter instead of dark ui