Give me one good reason you aren't using OSX

give me one good reason you aren't using OSX

The hardware using it throttles when you look at it funny.

imagine sex with that

Go
Back
To
/hima/

*macOS

no one do this

because im on my desktop at the moment

0w0

I'm poor and collect welfare autismbux

Because it's objectively the worst OS ever made. Had to use it at a job for a year, hated every second of it.

brainlets not aloud itt

your literally to dumb too use os x

it is proprietary

Your Sagiri looks old af

Because System 6 is good enough for my Mac related needs.

Who is this cute girl (male)? Can I see her penis?

I don't know how to install OSX on my thinkpads

>titlebars
>menubar
Wow, it looks horrendous

This threads are a sorry excuse to post trannies and lolis.
Why are you shitting up this board you stupid fucks?
Go on r9k or Sup Forums or /lgbt/ or a ton of other boards.

I am not a gay cocksucking tranny.

bump

I need to put my dick in it

I am not a brain dead retarded faggot.

but user, I am

saged for not technology

>saged for not technology
Bumped because fuck you.

Because I used it for 2 years while working as a software engineer for Comcast and it was literally the worst part about my job besides the fact that I worked for Comcast.

what does saged mean

your to dumb for osx

The window manager is a buggy piece of shit no matter how you look at it. Towards the end of my time there I installed Arch Linux and it worked perfectly for everything.

your literally retarded

is macOS to smart for Sup Forums?
its kind of like how old people cant use computers

>mac

0/10 troll. Seriously Sup Forums, you have to try harder than this

im not the one whose so retarded he cant even manage to use the easiest and most powerful os there is

I can't tell who is trolling who anymore, but macOS is worse than Windows.
Also, Kuro is bae. Illya is a trash whore.

Being easy to use does not make up for having bugs.

they were calling us idiots

there are no bugs, your the problem

wow arch is more stable than macos?

your really dumb

t. cucked loli trash

>to dumb
>to

apple is dead. no quality control anymore. d-e-a-dead. everything about them sucks now that steve is dead. it's really sad.

It is if you get it into a working state and then only install critical security updates. OSX has a seriously broken bluetooth stack, buggy window manager, and requires paid 3rd party applications to gain basic functionality which is included by default in the simplest of Linux window managers. It was seriously the biggest waste of time in that office. Literally the only redeeming quality of OSX is it's ability to remember multi-monitor configurations properly. That's it.

dumb

>aloud

tfw everyone is retarded

Mac Pro died, stuck using Linux laptop while waiting on Mac Air in mail.

newfag

ITT: dumb loli sluts posting lies that should shut their mouths if they know whats good for them

dumb

There are no security updates for arch. You take the updates from upstream and can't get only the security patches, unless you do it yourself. Then I'd have to wonder why you're not using Gentoo or simply a release bases distro. Arch is a mess.

idiot

lol retard

Because I own a PC and not going to sell it for OSX anything thanks.

Are you autistic?
macOS is the most aesthetic OS that exists.

>I am not a gay cocksucking tranny.

We're not talking about Linux, why are you discussing your sexuality here?

go back

I love my waifu and her cosplaywa-des. There is something so sexy about cosplay. Dumpy girls who have no business leaving the house really, they sit on their asses 8500 hours out of the year, but when it comes time to play pretend Japanese cartoons they get done up to the nines and strut their stuff. It is hot as hell and I'm not joking. Big dumpy legs, big milky tits, lots of acne, all wrapped up tight like a sausage. The last time I went to one of these conventions, they had all these beanbag chairs lined up outside some LARP panel, and I was laying on one, and this fat 15-year-old Misty from Pokemon bent over and put her pussy right in my face. The following week I masturbated so much I think I bruised my urethra. So kawaii.

>There are no security updates for arch. You take the updates from upstream and can't get only the security patches, unless you do it yourself. Then I'd have to wonder why you're not using Gentoo or simply a release bases distro. Arch is a mess.
It's not complicated bro. If an important update gets released I install it. If not, I leave it alone. This is pretty simple. Gentoo requires you to spend time compiling software which isn't something I'm interested in doing at work on a laptop.

>Gentoo requires you to spend time compiling software which isn't something I'm interested in doing at work on a laptop.
Actually I should clarify that I already do spend a significant amount of time compiling software at work and don't want to have to include system updates in the list of software I have to compile at work.

>I am not a gay cocksucking tranny.
Consider becoming one.

Linux is better.

I don't feel comfortable using an OS that forces me to use a Desktop environment.

btw i use i3.

I can't afford Apple hardware; my hardware works with OS X but I get no audio.

Because I don't care for it.

Hey guys, long time macOS user here. I just ordered this new dongle from the Apple store and I'm not sure how to plug it in.

It's not compatible with my Kaby Lake laptop yet.

why are you stalking girls for user?
why are mac users so bloody creepy

Because when i was using a mac there where only nerds
Uggggggghhhhh normies ruin all the fun.

the worst post itt

Would smash.

this thread is pure AIDS.
You gay loli-shotacon weebs are mental and should stop shitting up this damn board.

Anyone in your mental state is not fit to talk about technology anyhow

anime website

stupid

>>>/reddit/

But user I am!
And I wish I wasn't, because it's utter shit

moron

B-b-baka

Because my arsehole prefers to not be penetrated by flaccid black members

epic joke dude i hope im as funny as you when i grow up

Imagine sex

Oh look out, we have a pretend adult in our midst

what the fuck

dumb

You tell 'em, son

dumb

mfw ppl think a most aesthetic anything exists

Gtfo Apple shill

>your
>literally
>to
>too
>os x

Hey at least you got dumb and use right

literaly dumb omg

lit

I know it's bait, I just like imaging Apple users are this dumb and knowing they're not far off

>imaging
lol wth r u retarded????

Imagining* phone posting, ayytocorrect

I know that's a boy, but fuck. I'm very attracted..