So this... is the power... of Apple...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i9BNJrd70Wg&t=1101s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>buying a laptop for raw specs
doing it wrong

>not buying laptops for social status

>owning a device with a physical keyboard

Can you add more red arrows and circles to the image?

Buying it for what? Durabality? Apple doesn't have that. heck, they don't even have vents.

At least 3 of those other machines are lighter too.

I'll try next time. Don't quote me on it because I might forget

I tried.

Nice collage, user! Looking forward to seeing it again when I say something positive about Apple in the future.

LOL YA RITE
I only need my iphone. It can do everything :D

I giggled a bit, so that's okay I guess.

I tried more.

I've never understood why people take time out of their day to just shit all over a brand they hate. What's the point? I'm a Windows/Linux user, but I've used MacBook Pros in the past, and they're always way more solid and quality feeling over windows alternatives. The whole experience is far more cohesive and hard to describe to someone who's never used one.

Does it come down to jealousy? That's silly.

Very good, just need some gun to head smiley on one side. Then, a masterpiece !

They're children
>inb4 t. iToddler

>refurbished quality
vs
>brand new

>windows OS
vs
>mac OS

>Apple Support
vs
>very limited Dell Support

>mediocre build quallity
vs
>apple macbook pro quality

>Intel ME boxes

>macshit
>build quality

lmao

don't forget SSD and screen quality weren't mentioned, the things that are far and away better on macbooks

At this point people have begun to realize that specs aren't everything and buying a computer for its optimization of software and hardware is just as, if not more, important than raw specs. Now that's not to say I think that Apple has the best optimization or anything but calm down before you start calling me a iToddler or something just because I explained the previous anons comment.

Nice anecdotal, non-misleading pictures there user. If you've ever worked with laptops or used a MacBook extensively, you'd find they have great build quality, and typically last longer than other Windows laptops (HP shits, Acer, etc.)

You have to go back Ranjeet.

You know that anyone can search up pictures of specific laptops with exploded batteries right? A few images in a collage don't really prove you point user, especially with how mass produced Macs are and the fact that the Macs shown are from as early as 2006 there's bound to be a few lithium ion battery failures.

That's cute, Winbabbie

There's no point in engaging in these discussions because generally OP or someone in the thread will choose something they believe proves superiority and tout things as game over.

>>Apple Support
Good joke.

The Dell E5270 is fucking dogshit. I hate this overheating piece of flimsy shit so much. I got meme'd

>t. Prakesh

>imagine being the guy that downloads anti-apple memes to his hard drive

>imagine being the guy that worships a fruity toy religion

>"nice anecdotal evidence"
>posts an anecdote

woah. ... .

post more memes xD

this guy had an abusive stepfather who was apple fanatic

I'm sorry, user

>imagine being this assblasted that a company exists and sells products to people

>>imagine being this assblasted that someone doesn't worship your fruit religion

There is no oxygen in space, ThinkPads or anything else won't catch on fire.

Don't you get it, lack of features and specs is a feature. They would have no excuse to sit in Starbucks all day long if their tasks took short time to complete.

That's a misnomer.

Oxygen can be supplied through a reaction.

>Apple support
>"Even though nothing's wrong with your SSD, we can't give you your data back. Sorry goy, we don't do recovery"

>That's a misnomer.

This is a misnomer. The word you're looking for is misconception.

>Render test with GPU disabled
An how exactly is this benchmark useful in any way? Why would you render anything without GPU acceleration for any reason?

I'd like to see a comparison using FCP, oh wait that doesn't run on Windows lmao

Guy say I want best laptop for premiere
Macfags but final cut is better

somebody post that screenshot of apple hiring people to work with premiere

Prakesh ain't an Indian name faggot

Because then it is an Apples to Apples CPU comparison.

>I'd like to see a comparison using FCP, oh wait that doesn't run on Windows lmao
Yeah, it would be embarrassing if the Macbook got thrashed in that as well. Instead they just used a cross platform application instead.

>he cares more about brand than specs

How will mactoddlers EVER recover?

iToddlers use that extra minute to buy another shit-smeared frappuccino.

>he can't afford a macbook

>showing the price of a 15" 7820hq mbp
>comparing it to a "refurbished" 13" dell being sold by some random guy on ebay
>unsourced "render test" with no context, not even comparing the two computers shown in the image

At least you tried pajeet.

>performs 50% worse
>costs 500% as much
#justapplethings

>buying a laptop.

Nigga build a rig or end yourself.

user, I don't worship the fruit religion, it's just that if I see assblast, I call it out.

>t. assblasted fruit worshipper

I don't mind expensive computers. I don't mind weak ones either. But it doesn't make sense to me to pay top dollar for a weak computer just so it can look flashy. I know my plastic POS laptop looks like ass but it's not worth hundreds of dollars for me to have a prettier shell. I envy the display but it's like lipstick on a pig.

> GPU disabled
kek, eho the fuck disables the GPU to render? also, only the Macbook runs FCP, and it renders anything much faster than Adobe's bloatware. I wonder why OP didn't show results with GPU enabled

You realize that the astronauts don't wear their space suits 24/7 and take them off inside the station, right? How do you think they manage that?

see and pic related

Are you just going to keep calling me an assblasted Apple fan?

>t. assblasted Apple fan

Does the Dell supplied tech support girl take off her clothes if you upgrade to the platinum package?

> I CAN'T AFFORD THESE HIGH-END APPLE LAPTOPS AND IMACS
> I'VE NEVER EVEN TRIED ONE AT THE STORE LET ALONE USED ONE
> I'M SEVERELY DEPRESSED AND MAD AT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS
> I'M OUT OF MY AUTISM PILLS TODAY BECAUSE MY ANXIETIES ARE PREVENTING ME FROM LEAVING MY MOM'S BASEMENT
> I'M NOW SHIFTING ALL THE HATE TOWARDS THINGS I CANNOT HAVE
> I BETTER MAKE ANOTHER THREAD ON AUTISM Sup ForumsENERAL FORUM ABOUT IT SO I CAN FEEL BETTER ABOUT HOW HORRIBLE MY LIFE IS
> I KEEP ON POSTING BULLSHIT MEMES BECAUSE IT'S ALL I CAN DO. JUST LOOK AT THE ARCHIVE AND MD5 OF MY POSTS TO SEE THE LEVEL OF MY ILLNESS
> PS: SOMEONE PLS KILL ME BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO DO IT MYSELF
> PPS: PLEASE! MY FAMILY IS SICK OF ME AND WANTS ME GONE. JUST HELP ME END IT ALL
the post

kek this thread is filled with people trying to justify their poor life choices

all me desu

Who cares. Windows is so boring and unreliable, linux is hard and i have no patience to learn autistic boring things like programming and C++##. I just want an exciting computer because nothing else in my life is exciting. Music and fashion is the only thing i have in life.

>1366x768

GET THE FUCK OUT

Only for XPS buyers.

apple shill
watch 1 luis rossman video and you'll know how bad those pieces of shit are
the only (((premium))) feature is the aluminum and glass fooling you into a sense of quality

wew lad

This. That's why NASA puts all the astronauts and the computers outside in the vacuum, to avoid fire hazards.

>I don't worship fruit religion, I just get assblasted when someone criticizes it.
Riiiiiiight.

Surface book is also a tablet.

>t. assblasted Apple fan

>throttlebook BTFO by a tablet with a tablet CPU
>mactoddlers have already defended this

Instead of thinking different they should eat different

All right guys, you got me, you got me, I confess, you got me, you got, I confess, you got me, you got me, I confess, I regularly worship fruits, especially apples, I mean, there's just so much variety and versatility in apples that, like, how can you not want to buy one or two or ten even!?!?! I mean you got the classic Macintosh, the Granny Smith, the Fiji, the Golden Delicious, the Red Rocket, the Monroe Transfer, I mean like, I've been an alchoholic for what, 20 something years and besides Bud Light, and copious sex with $10 Vietnamese transsexuals at the expense of my bi-weekly, apples and the orchards that I work at are the only things that keep me going. So yeah, so what if I worship a fruit, huh!!?!? I mean, when you really think about it, Apples have given me everything I know and everything I love, so I don't see a problem with religiously bowing at the trunk of their tree, at least I'm LIVING, unlike you all here in the gutter of the Internet telling me I can't worship a damn fruit, so yeah. You bunch of dirty suckers.

>intel inside
Found the problem.

>louis "I can't stop lying and biting the hand who feed me" (((Rossmann)))

>t. assblasted Apple fan

>they don't even have vents

>CPU comparison
except it isn't, since there's so many more things at play
if you wanted an apples to apples comparison you'd run cinnebench or geekbench

>ventlets

Yeah, I'm sure real people with real jobs run benchmarks all day instead of you know, the actual applications they would use for work.

They don't give a shit about your excuses, they just want their encoding job done, and they want it done fast.

Mactoddlers are straight up brainlets.

Wow motherfucker, really? I right you the shitpost of the FUCKING WILLENNIUM and you repay me with what, anothe goy remark. And I'm not just made because I think your cute or anything, you b-b-baka, it's just because you never notice me, everyday I try to get you attention and all you do is say the same thing, like a robot (and this isn't even /r9k/! ). I guess I'm just, I'm just frustrated, it's so hard trying to get the attention of the person that you love, especially when we're just anonymous, but I probably sound like a massive dork at this point, so I hope you reconsider!

>except it isn't, since there's so many more things at play
Yeah, like thermals.

holy shit shut the fuck up

>t. assblasted Apple fan

>Mac (macOS) for Premier Pro
>AMD GPU for Premier Pro

Wrong tool for the job. You don't buy a Mac to work in Premier Pro solely.

>You don't buy a Mac
This.

youtube.com/watch?v=i9BNJrd70Wg&t=1101s

Here's the video that OP never posts. Do you trust this man's opinion and method?

AAWWWWWWW YEEEAAAHHHH, you can shut ME the fuck up anytime, bitch, why don't you insult my dick size next, it'll only make it grow larger, call me the slut that I am, you can even call me the "other F word" if you catch my Tokyo drift ;)

The problem is that people fool themselves into thinking Final Cut is hot shit and that Premier Pro is slow on Mac compared to Windows.

The reality is that Final Cut is just shit and Premier Pro runs about the same on both if the two systems are similarly speced and thermally safe.

This. Fucking crappy cheap TN display in stupid crunchy fat plastic case. Overheats included.

>Dell E5270
>I got meme'd
Honestly by whom?

The reality is you've used neither and FC is literally made to solely run on Apple hardware and is ridiculously optimized beyond anything anyone else can achieve. I wouldn't expect a Sup Forums poster to know this simple objective fact though.

>Final Shit

lmao

>applel running slow as shit in all tasks
>I think that Apple has the best optimization
Can't stop lmaoing ass at mactoddlers.

>is literally made to solely run on Apple hardware and is ridiculously optimized beyond anything anyone else can achieve.
You're ridiculous.

>Apple don't make Final Cut for macOS only
>people can optimize software on macOS better than Apple can

Is it possible to be this retarded? Really user?