/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user drops his Redmi Note 3 Pro for the 30th time (butterfingers) the back cover was bent but the phone still works • user is happy with his 3in1 headphones • user gets a 10cent spinner from Gearbest • user reviews a Panda Monocular • user just got some KZ ATEs and flanged tips • user bought a HDMI switch, but it doesn't come with an audio out like ordered • user fell for the Warwolf non-mechanical keyboard • user just got his Mi5 and is in need of a case • user bought a Redmi 4 from Gearbest • user unboxes a soldering iron clip cleaner, some sponges and a flux pen (MADE IN USA OF US and Foreign Materials) • user gets his first mech keyboard the ZERO with black switches • user gets a chink camera, but the video quality is shite Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/Dual-Core-Mini-PC-Barebone-4-Ethernet-Lan-Nano-Itx-Core-i5-5250U-Pfsense-Firewall-Mini/32800603727.html
aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-lot-F5-5MM-Round-Red-Color-Highlight-Diffused-Round-DIP-Light-Emitting-Diode-LED-Lamp/32817403656.html
wiki.openwrt.org/toh/nexx/wt3020
gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_598320.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Has anyone bought any of the Celeron N3450 powered chinktops? I really want something light that I don't need to carry a proper power supply for, so they appeal to me. How does it compare to a low-end laptop CPU and recent Atom?

no.

I could be saving like 20 cents if not for the shipping. Getting royally CHINKED here.

my dad bought a Jumper EZbook Pro 3 when it was $219 on flash sale. He likes it a lot other than the trackpad which isn't too great. He's not an intensive user though, just uses it to surf Facebook and watch movies.

Today arrived QOTOM Mini PC

>i5-5250U
>4GB RAM
>64GB SSD mSata
>4x intel LAN
>hdmi
>empty 2.5" HDD position
>passive cooling

all in all cost me 288€
eats about 7W on idle in windows 7 that was preinstalled on it
temps were around 38°C on idle
shipping was 35€ because it was less than 7 days and avoided taxes/customs

will be pfsense box from it

aliexpress.com/item/Dual-Core-Mini-PC-Barebone-4-Ethernet-Lan-Nano-Itx-Core-i5-5250U-Pfsense-Firewall-Mini/32800603727.html

is ti safe to buy Chink GPUs?
the wiki says nothing of pc components

no.

isn't that just chinks taking money for """shipping costs""" to make the product look cheaper? that's and age-old trick

They have subsidized shipping so some sellers move some of the price over to the shipping to make the listing appear cheaper.

>no ECC
It's shit.

I see. Seems like all of them are doing it these days though.

Or maybe I just forget to click the free shipping only button more often these days.

ok, has anyone tried?

pfsense, not freeNAS

no, for good reason

Mongols still get free shipping ;-)

chinks cant be trusted?

I received my BM-800 today. Sound isn't great with onboard soundcard. Sounds a bit more acceptable with my shit usb sound card. I was going to record a clip of me playing guitar, but I sperged out because I can't find my capo..

The chinks really outdid themselves with the packaging.

check feedback, it theres a lot of it and positive with pics
I would say risk it

chink ssds can be trusted. batteries are mostly fakes, so gpus are definitely going to be fake
why fucking bother asking if you're just going to samefag?

Never buy suspiciously cheap ones.

Not really, because these are:
1) Fake
2) Too expensive or
3) Raped by mining

i'll check
not even samefaging fampaii

>why fucking bother asking if you're just going to samefag?

>comfys ebin trolling claims another victim
You do realize the bm800 is the eiaosi X6 of microphones, right

>bm800 is the eiaosi X6 of microphones
It's really not though. There's nothing else available in the price range, and it's really not bad with my usb soundcard which is still short of at least 43 volts.

I want the botnet scale

except he uses his bm-800 to record a podcast and make videos while the eiaosi x6 is only good for wrapping around your neck as you step off a chair.

>eiaosi x6 is only good for wrapping around your neck as you step off a chair.
It's too cheaply made to support that much weight, user.
It's better made to shove in an orifice, like the ass or throat.

Am I missing something here or shouldn't an LED have metal leads/sticks/prongs/cables/whatever?

aliexpress.com/item/10pcs-lot-F5-5MM-Round-Red-Color-Highlight-Diffused-Round-DIP-Light-Emitting-Diode-LED-Lamp/32817403656.html

can anyone recommend a cheap chink 3g/4g router ?

Is there a way on Ali to see how much you've spent in entirety on all your orders? Just curious like.

a calculator

added it up manually

Nexx wt3020h

>There's nothing else available in the price range
So? The smartest retard is still a retard. Either pay more to get something worthwhile or don't get a mic at all.

Walnut v2s just arrived, sounds great and pushes hd600s just fine, haven't used it as a DAP yet, will test later.
10/10

wat

There's like 14 pages though... I'm not that curious.

Wat as in, "you are stupid" or wat as in, "that LED is weird"?

I think you think they're made of transluscent plastic because you can see the red on the far side of the bulb through them at the base, but it's actually a reflection on shiny metal of the red on this side of the bulb

I think user means the metal IN the LED, as those are somewhat hard to see.

maybe hire somebody from a freelancing site

>Nexx wt3020h
i remember this one!

but is there something similar with integrated sim slot ? I prefer it to using an extra usb dongle

Do you own one? And say I need a mic, and I only want to spend $8, what else can I get that matches the sound quality?

Yeah, sorry, you're just retarded.

wiki.openwrt.org/toh/nexx/wt3020

DIP and SMD, learn the difference

What's a reccomended cheap amplifier I can use for my pc to power my headphones and to switch between my main amp and headphones? It's going under my desk, so it doesn't need to look good or be that small.

Does your sound card, of either kind, provide 48V of phantom power? Because that's what you need. Anything else will sound like garbage. Also make sure the cap at the bottom is screwed on tight, if it comes loose it mucks things up for some reason.

i've got something better to shove in an ass or throat desu

lashing out at others won't cure your crippling buyer's remorse, user

Oh shit you might be right. They still look 100% translucent to me though. Like I can't see it any other way. Reminds me of the blue or white dress debate. But more one sided.

Meant the bits that stick out that you connect to a piece of metal to make a current.

But I was thinking of a DIP.

No. Haven't ordered my audio interface yet. It still sounds better than my cheap lapel mic.
>lashing out at others
Says the guy who initiated the shit-flinging. End yourself
>crippling buyer's remorse'
I have none. Again, end yourself.

He's just got an autistic obsession with Comfy Reviews. Ignore him and he'll go away.

He's pretty cute, user. But I think you posted in the wrong thread, and maybe even on the wrong board.

but there are legs sticking out. i dont know what youre talking about

Maybe on the wrong plane of existence, too. He should try posting on the afterlife. Immediately.

No u :^}

I meant the legs sticking out looked(and still looks) exactly like transparent plastic to me so I was wondering what the hell was up with the LED since to my knowledge plastic aren't generally used for transfering electric currents, or if I was just missing something obvious. Which I was.

A bunch of companies sell these types of hearing protection earplugs (good for loud concerts, shooting etc). They're like $25.

Anyone found some cheaper ones on chiense sites? They seem super-simple to make so it's crazy to pay $25 for a pair.

Midly kek.

Avril Lavigne's still hot.

just use bulk 3M plugs like a normal person. I don't want to trust me hearing to chink shit. Seriously.

Quick, get a $1 Ugreen coupon for 50 coins

you can't hear music through 3M. and they are not really reusable after few times.

>$1 Ugreen coupon
where?

someone stop me. I'm gonna buy one of those cheap laser engravers

>cheap laser engravers
link?

On the app
Exchange coins for coupons

Nobsound

Sweet. Knock yourself out. You should probably check if there's anything you need to sort out safety wise before you use it though.
>tfw can't find it

I want to buy some chink audio stuff, plan on buying a Superlux HD668B and a Walnut V2S to use as an AMP/DAC for my PC and phone. Anything i should know before i buy them? Am i all set? Is there a better option for that same price range?
Pic unrelated

Rate me

Gay retard

gearbest.com/3d-printers-3d-printer-kits/pp_598320.html

you can get ones with smaller workspaces and sub-1w lasers for cheaper.

Idk, that encased one seems safer.

just put a box over it when it's running.

I Want to buy the meme microphone. Can I go for the cheapest price or are there differences?

They're probably the same. Cheapest on ebay. Don't pay more than $8.

I ordered a phone from aliexpress making sure to avoid DHL shipping, however its now spent 3 days processing since it reached bongland, at which point do I stop expecting a phone and start expecting an angry customs letter?

Rate my gf

Would buy for $4 on aliexpress

Does she come with free shipping?

Does it have some kind of screw holes on the bottom so I could screw to wall or similar?

bout a week in

Any good chink lubricant for a mech keyboard? Had to "wash" mine and some keys are kind of hard, anything works.

I can live with that.
All the other stuff I have ordered has breezed straight through.

I'm just getting paranoid really. I did order it with the expectation of extra charges.

Same as Hysotu models?
If you're buying these things always get barebone models, you don't want Chinese ssds and you probably don't want their ram either.

Got myself a GP60 projector.

It came in a week from Germany. The projector itself is quite small. It's also totally unusable in bright daylight, you need a completely BLACKED room for it to work well.

The picture quality is OK-ish for the price (about 67 euros incl. shipping).

Didn't expect much from the 800x600 resolution, but for my casual bedroom viewing of chinese cartoons and some retro vidya it does it's job well. I haven't tested the usb/microsd playing capabilities yet.

Is that drool on her face?

Connecting the 50W output to a normal RCA input shouldn't be a problem right?

It's come, man
Can't you see the little streaks and all?

what is this meme

Pretty sure it happens when you interrupt your paying in the middle, I did it once when I was waiting too much and had to refresh the page so I could disable noscript, next thing I knew is that I needed verification of that card.

Is the FNF Ifive Mini 4S worth it for €90?
I would use it for reading, watching chinese cartoons and emulators

yes, it has 8cm screws holes at the back

in to those go scews, and then theres bundled plate with standard vesa mount 10cm. You put that plate wherever and you just slide the box in place

probably true but I did not care enough

Quick /csg/!
Help me find the best bycicle lighting with integrated li-ion/-po battery.
I know /csg/ knows his chink torches well.

Not too bad then, might get one for some things on the side

Wew user, should I tell you that, at least in 2 weeks or less there will be walnut v3 with screen, balanced outputs, and ak4990 with same price as v2s?