gas yourselves weebs

dont be rude baka

anime website

technology board

on an anime website

anime weebsite

>goes on anime website
>insults anime fans
your life must be shit when you find pleasure in that.

>he doesnt use a stock cooler

I bet you buy *gamer food* and *gamer gear* too. The only thing you need an aftermarket cooler is for poorly optimized cashgrab video games for kids.

stop ruining my thread n*rds

If off topic posting is allowed why even have different boards? Checkmate athiests.

anime is always on topic

intel stock coolers and paste are shit, I replaced the cooler with a cheap one that has taller heathsink and used arctic silver paste with it, temps are great, in the start it even reached 14° in winter, now still reaches 20° sometimes (always idle), I have never seen the temp go past the 60° and that was when I was transcoding 1080p anime using all 4 cores (i5 4460).

A cosplaying roach, what a time to be alive.

If you dont have comparison temps how can you say aftermarket coolers are better? Sounds like you're just justifying your frivolous spending.

>he thinks anime "discussions" consisting of "DESU DESU DESU DESU KAWAII UGUU~" is at all relevant to technology
to think we could've kept desktop threads if it weren't for people like you

anime website

anime website

Meh it cost me like 30 euros 2 years ago, both paste and cooler so it wasn't much of a cost, but I did use intel CPUs with stock coolers in the past and they were always too hot, many people reported the same issue with stock coolers so since this CPU cost me an eye (200 euros new from the store because prices are cucked here), I'd rather spend a bit more and make sure it lives a long life than risk early death, I don't think I'll be changing CPU anyway, for at least another 5 years.