>run program
>close program
>run program again

Discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcvU6UMYRHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol u r a retard

Dumbest fucking shit I've read so far today. A thread died for this trash.

My sides

rly makes you think

No.
There are better ways to prove reincarnation though.
Not the misconceived, and popularized reincarnation mind you.

a program isn't alive

What "real" reincarnation is not is:
>a reward/punishment system
>a method to obtain higher enlightenment or something of the sort
>some sort of individual immortality (i.e. the "same person" living multiple lives)
Also sucks you deleted your post, but I'll still put it out there.

Yes, just like how gravity proves you can go back in time! No hear me out— I threw a ball on the ground, and then it came back up?? Hand to ground to hand? Wtf?? Who do I contact to report this discovery?

>go to sleep
>wake up again
>????

lol
how can we be alive if a program isn't alive

Alright, I'll bite. How does one prove reincarnation?

Yes

hey you!
fuck you!

Soooo, every time data leaves RAM I'm killing it? I'm a monster.

Reincarnate a fried motherboard, then I will believe you

Pqpwpeorihckfkslancn

Sup Forums btfo

OP is a faggot, but his stupid example does point out one of the enduring problems of personhood (that has little to do with reincarnation):

Namely, how shall we identify an individual or a person? If you destroy their body and later build a body identical to the original down to the last quark, is that the same person as the first body?

Put another way, if you run winamp, then restart your computer and run winamp again, are you running the same program? It shares none/some of the electrons of the original run of the program, but is not composed of the same matter.

To those who would say that identity is not shared from one state to another, it is as easy to make your position ridiculous - for nothing holds its state from one moment to the next, and thus you cannot find identity even in yourself from one moment to the next.

Conversely, those who would argue an identity is shared in the above examples must explain which changes violate identity and which do not; what sameness are we tracking, since we are not tracking true physical identity?

does opening and closing a door prove reincarceration. we all know that computers work from magic

This, every time you go to sleep your stream of consciousness is stopped. You pretty much die and wake up as someone that thinks they're you. There's no difference between yesterday vs present you and exact clone you vs real you

>every time that a neuron gets fired in your brain your stream of consciousness is changed. You pretty much die and become someone that thinks they're you. There's no difference between you a minute ago vs present you and exact clone you vs real you
I think what you're looking for is the Ship of Theseus.

I'm actually convinced that we live in a computer simulation, and that through our own creation of computers we are making a dumbed down version of this. Even with is these weaker machines, we've unlocked tremendous power and we're not even close to unlocking all of it. Basically, the universe doesn't exist if we aren't looking at it, sort of how a video game will redraw itself in chunks, except the universe is one big chunk.

Watch this and stop being a brainlet:

youtube.com/watch?v=vcvU6UMYRHM

Will God print you or toss you into the recycling bin?