Greetings Sup Forums

Greetings Sup Forums
In a few months I'll be doing a lot of travelling, but before I do that I need a new phone
I'm not looking for anything fancy and all I want is one with a good camera. I'm currently looking at the OnePlus 5 however it's $100 over my budget.
Any recommendations? Is it worth spending the extra $100 for the OnePlus 5

Other urls found in this thread:

xda-developers.com/confirmed-oneplus-5-display-upside-down-likely-reason-jelly-scrolling/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just do it m8 even if it means you have to eat noodles for a month straight.

never settle

Get a 3T instead

>Any recommendations? Is it worth spending the extra $100 for the OnePlus 5
are you retarded?

lol just turn it upside down, dumbass.

It's only $40 cheaper

I basically live off of rice cakes and prawn crackers man, I'm already on a budget from saving up for this holiday

You're not my superior

Get a G5. Win.

You're holding it wrong, bro.

Is it just the app?

What's the story behind jelly scrolling? What is suppossed to be causing it, and why does it only affect twitter, and facebook (people have told me only these are affected)?

Bad meme. I've bought one and it's barely noticeable, even after you know it's there. This pic is fake

LCD displays refresh with a full image unlike crts which scanned portions, so how would turning it upside down change anything?

Get a OP3T

Xiaomi Mi 5S. Good battery, nice camera, bright screen, solid build.

And can be had for ~250 USD now.

xda-developers.com/confirmed-oneplus-5-display-upside-down-likely-reason-jelly-scrolling/

get a camera, retard

>chinkshit
enjoy your phone spontaneously dying a few days later

>the best educated guess we can make is that it is related to what area of the screen is updated first and the latency involved in which screen contents are updated first.
Maybe the issue is that it constantly starts at default 180° null, and 180° shift correction adds a frame before correction occurs? One+ could correct this through firmware, but unfortunately they most likely won't.