youtu.be/J3pJ_--nf5E
>1950x 16c/32t 3.4base 4.0 boost
>$999
>1920x 12c/24t 3.5 base 4.0 boost
>799
>Ryzen 3 coming out on July 27

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IanCutress/status/885488715858141185
techpowerup.com/235035/intel-pentium-g4560-cannibalizing-core-i3-sales-company-effectively-kills-it
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>and yes, just over 3000

hahaha

3200+ OVERCLOCKED? YES PLEASE.

>3k cinebench pts without being a fire hazard
THANK YOU BASED AYYMD

>16 core
>4GHz
>1K
rip intel

>just over 3k
>not even breaking a sweat
what now

>vega family
confirmed 3 cards

This is the 18 core Xeon that Intel's i9 will be based on. The only way Intel could beat TR with this is if they crank up the clocks and TDP to socket melting levels.

It supports 32gb DIMMs for 256GB memory.
She also means WX Vega/Radeon Pro Vega SSG etc etc

>>vega family

RX, FE, Instinct, Pro, SSG.

Way more than 3 cards.

>1920x 12c/24t 3.5 base 4.0 boost
>$799

>It supports 32gb DIMMs for 256GB memory.
Alright im sold.

How is that benchmark even relevant?

No fucking software you retards ever run will effectively use 16 cores.
It's an artificial and irrelevant benchmark.

t. Brian JUSTnich

Its not relevant up until you to perform actual work on it and you need all the processing power,example 3D rendering or video production.

Brian, I get it, you are losing your job, things are tough, keep it together! Be strong!

HEDT is not for you. Go home.

KIKE STATUS: RIPPED

good goy

t. doesn't have a server and is proud of it.

I produce pop and metal and we use anywhere from 100 to 400 tracks in a big project. I can't see audio producers buying intel anytime soon.

Damn that don't look good.
I mean price wise it's very good, but 7900x is almost as same as tr 12 cores. The only reason should be clock.

Fuck this, where the game benchmark

twitter.com/IanCutress/status/885488715858141185

>Update: Threadripper 1950X and 1920X confirmed 180W.

AYYMD HOUSEFIRES 180W

AYYMD BURNING ON THE DANCE FLOOR

That is what I'm thinking, once imtel increase cores it need to lower frequency then tr meet or even suprass with same ipc or better cache..
I-9 rebadged is doa

Are you really going to spam this in every thread?

>The only way Intel could beat TR with this is if they crank up the clocks and TDP to socket melting levels
Isn't that what Intel has been doing for the last 2 years?
>hurr let's just copy Steamroller, look how well it has worked for AMD

And tdps aren't that good. I would probably top 200-250w if so, but it's sweet for a 16c 4 ghz

Literally non issue since i have 1200W PSU i got for my 480GTX.

2600k masterrace here
does AMD boost speed mean 4.0 on all 16 cores or is it like on intel? Also in theory would NH-D15 be enough to run 1950x @ 4.0+?

Asianricer is dat you?

1-2 cores of course

here is a bonus.
I have two 1200W psu.
Dont ask.

If it's anything like EPYC, which can hit max turbo on 12 cores, TR should be able to hit 4.0 on 4+

It's probably 3.6-3.7 for all core boost.
Why tho.

I'd gamble 4-6 cores, epyc can do 12 core turbo for it's highest frequency, all core for 2.7 GHz

So basically if I want 4GHz+ on ALL cores I should buy 1800x? OK

1800X is 3.7GHz all cores.

Dual Xeon TDP spec = "330W" Actual 100% load power draw = 453W
Dual EPYC TDP spec = "360W" Actual 100% load power draw = 327W

One thing is not like the other. When will Intel stop lying about their TDP?

pretty new to Sup Forums
every time i've had an amd i've had problems with it, to the point where now i just use a macbook only
can anyone here convince me this processor wont crap out after 6 months? can anyone convince me that radeon graphics cards actually work these days?
does anyone actually use this shit day to day

SELL ALL INTEL STOCK ASAP

>every time i've had an amd i've had problems with it
Don't know why you've had such bad luck but I've been using AMD CPUs since the Thunderbird and never had any issues.

Thats boost, or are you saying you can't OC it a little more?

Who the fuck changes O.S. because of a processor?

>lying about their TDP?
There's no set definition of TDP, so everyone has their own version of it.

Not to say Intel's TDP has nothing to do with reality, it really doesn't and this goes back to 15W ULV mobile chips drawing 30W+

Intel just accidentally second Presshot.

Stock turbo boost, you can OC it of course.
You can do the same for threadripper, but for those extra 400MHz over the stock turbo you're looking at well over 30-40% more power used, for something close to 10% more perf

AMD GPUs are poo.
AMD CPUs are good again.

What? If you scale the 12c result down to 10c you get 2025 points. If it doesn't runs at 100C stock it will already be a slaughter.

>AMD GPUs are poo.
What?
The only meh one was Fiji.
Mostly due to being double Tonga and nothing else.

That's a gay goldface.

AMD will never beat Intel, sorry boys. It will always be its retarded brother

t. Brian JUSTnich

>actually resorting to delusional shitposting
W E W
E
W

SEETHING :^)

JIM KELLER
JEM KILLER
JEW KILLER

1950X "overclocked" to a constant 4GHz on all cores

RIP i3, RIP poorfag pentium. I'd say RIP i5's but they're pretty much dead already.

i just gave up having a computer. i just use the macbook they give me at work, and i've got a second hand 2015 macbook pro that i don't use that i bought off my brother for £400.

probably doable, it has the same core density as an 1800X, and a lot of IHS surface too

3200 on CB @4.0gz? It's possible.

As a Sup Forumstard I'm looking forward to how the Threadrippers will benchmark in games. Been looking to upgrade from an i5 and since I have no fire insurance I'm skipping i9s. If things keep going the way they seem to I'll be getting my first AMD cpu soon.

what's the r3 prices though?

>RIP pentium
but these ryzens will be more expensive than all of the pentiums
only overpriced i3s will be destroyed and i5s too because you can overclock the ryzens unlike cheap i5/i3s

Holy shit, these look great. I'm definitely going with a 1700 now and then going all in with 7nm TR whenever that releases. Pretty good shit.

> Threadrippers will benchmark in games
Intel cripples AMD the performance with some vodoo code.
Dont expect miracles I dont understand how AMD is not suing over it.

G4560 is already up to $80.

it will perform basically like an 1800x seeing that it's extremely rare games make use of more than 8 cores, but you can play any game and still have enough processing power left for a lot of stuff

>$80
fucking hell, is this because miners buy them or what?

It's two Ryzen 7 1800x's quite literally "glued together".
Don't expect miracles in gaymen perf.

>The 1900X 10-core will probably be $599

OH MY DICK CAN'T TAKE IT

You can get 1800x to 4GHz even with b350 chipset, just be aware of the cooling method

intel increased the price on it so people start buying i3s

Just market pressure. Everyone's buying them over the i3's.

there won't be a 10 core one, only those 2 shown

Yeah I've seen that in the past but chalked it up to AMD pootier hardware. I was but a lad back then.

This is mainly what I'm looking for. Too many times I'm watching Twitch or a video on my second screen while playing a game and my frames drop like a rock because my CPU is at 100% load.

techpowerup.com/235035/intel-pentium-g4560-cannibalizing-core-i3-sales-company-effectively-kills-it

There's not going to be a 10core model.
CCX is always power of two.

Wait, what? Yesterday everyone said there'd be 10-core, 12-core, 14-core and 16-core?

>everyone
Who?
You have to be fucking retarded to have no knowledge of how Zeppelin works.

>Too many times I'm watching Twitch or a video on my second screen while playing a game
It has more than enough power for that,hell might even throw some more load on it.

those shitty leaks were wrong, it's stupid to have so many different cpus just because of 2 cores

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

I DON'T WANT A SHITTY 8 CORE CPU AND I DON'T FUCKING NEED 12 CORES!

>shitty
1700 is stellar.

Is there a way to disable all but one core so the chip is effectively a single core with a ton of cache?

1600x is the best Ryzen CPU for gaming.
It's the same performance (and sometimes even more) than the 1800x for half the price.

>The only meh one was Fiji.
it was great in the nano desu

Hopefully we get a vega repeat of that once the normie cards are out

>Not the X

It's only possible to turn off cores in powers of 2

There's definetly going to be a Vega Nano.
HBM cards are MADE for that.

rumour is that they're cutting production of them too because the i3 is such shit value compared to a pentium

kek, Intel's 18 core part doesn't even exist and AMD is going to release TR next month. By the time their nuclear reactor competitor releases, Zen2 might just be on the corner.

fuck I can't wait

the original looked qt as fuck especially with a full-cover water block

but two or three of them would be perfect with a kikeripper cpu for a vm hosting build

>1600x
>basically the 1600 without the cooler and with a higher price
just overclock the 1600 and you will save $50+

Looks like early august for TR, later this year for 18 core shitshow.