Distribute adult apps on Iphone/Android?

Hi, all. I realize that Google Play and the iPhone store don't allow apps with adult content. I was wondering if anyone knew about alternative methods to distributing an "adult" app.

For Android I found mikandi.com and appslib.com .. But might anyone have any idea of how to distribute an adult app on the iphone?

I should mention that I'm not intending to SELL the app. It will be free. So no exchange, just a download.

Cydia

>Cydia
thank you for that suggestion. I didn't know about Cydia.

Any other options that don't involve jailbreaking the phone?

No. Without jailbreaking there is no way to get apps onto it that aren't from the Apple store.

For android develop apks. As for apple. No, no real way without jailbraking

Try hosting it on fdroid with all the other trashware.

Is mikandi riddled with malware?
asking for a friend

You should know better than to ask Sup Forums anything.

You can sideload iPhone apps from either IPA files, or by compiling the source it xcode and then sideloading it onto the iPhone. If you do not have a developer licence you have to re-sideload every 3 days. A way around this is do have a third party service sign it for you.

Gimmie the .apk, senpai.

Does f-droid distribute smut?

You literally have to hack an iPhone to get basic android features. Why do you think we collectively hate apple products. Even their computers are absolute dogshit that requires hacking skills to get basic windows laptop features.

So you have to be a 1337 h4x0r to get basic android features? What a fucking joke of a product. On android you just uncheck a box.

thanks all for the insight

thanks for the tiddies my man

app sideloading

false

im never usually one to point out the spelling of 'your', but you've lost credibility on that post.

More Mai pls

>google/apple
>doesnt distribute adult content

>he doesnt know about the youtube kids application

What app, user?