Anyone that owns one of these fucking tumors should be exterminated

anyone that owns one of these fucking tumors should be exterminated

>exterminated
>case looks like a cylon

I own a blue LED one.

Case is good, are you jelly or someone with one or something?

it doesn't matter how gamer your mouse or case look if they're better at their job than the "minimalistic aesthetic" cases

if you don't like the look of the case you have then shove it in the closet with all your other skeletons

>doesnt even have side vents

its shit

Looks nice how's it called

spec 01

though on mine the usb 2.0 frontal port doesn't work

I have the SPEC 02 though

Is it correctly connected to the mobo?

Corsair Carbide series SPEC 02

looks kinda retarded why did you pick it

mine. because it had 4 usb ports on the front.
I never plugged in the led fans

what does Sup Forums think of my non-ironic actual case?

Even more retarded

Looks like a Southeast asian bitch spreading her nasty hairy cunt

my frontal USB worked at first but then just stopped at one point

I bought it cause it fit everything and was cheap, the only reasons to ever get any case

Get over yourself. It's a solid case. Yeah it won't blow anyone away but there are far worse someone could pick.

I own the SPEC-03, got it for cheap on Cyber Monday.
It sits behind a TV, so I don't give a fuck

looks tyte holmes

Super riced version of my case

I built my brother's PC using this case. It doesn't look bad or gaudy, but they I hate the way they designed the innards and the materials they chose (the thing looks halfway premium from a distance, but once you handle it, you'll feel just how cheap it is.) The overall design just made building & fixing the cable management far more difficult than it had to be. The airflow is average.

Overall 5/10. Wouldn't recommend unless you're really strapped for cash.
Basically I just regret not buying the Phanteks Eclipse P400, but I'm not distraught over it.

3.5 years ago

this is the case for my next build (waiting until christmas to shill parents for the money)

I built my brother's PC using this case. It doesn't look bad or gaudy, but I really hate the way they chose to design the innards and what materials they used (the case looks halfway premium from a distance, but once you handle it, you'll immediately feel just how cheap it is.) The overall design made building & doing the cable management far more difficult than it had to be. The airflow is average.

Overall 5/10. Wouldn't recommend unless you're really strapped for cash.
Basically I just regret not buying the Phanteks Eclipse P400... but I'm not distraught over it or anything.

those red leds looks bad and cheap, red leds done right should be easy to look at and not hurt the eyes

It is, I tried in 2 outputs

I like this case. Its very quiet but the downside is it's a dust sucker.

why do you care what other people buy?

If I pull that grill off, would you die?

Man good thing I have the spec-02 instead

HAF 912 is still the best budget case, if you can get past the goofy styling.

jelly ?