youtube.com/watch?v=0JOxYZT0p2U
amazon.com/Rain-Design-mStand-Laptop-Patented/dp/B000OOYECC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice case bro

Jesus fuck clean up the wires dude, 1/10 apply yourself
Fuck changed my mind, 0/10 you live like a fucking 4 year old

is that cat shit or dog shit?

2/10, clean up your room
7.5/10, I like it for the most part, it looks very functional, Maybe get some new speakers and better posters, or frames the one you have to make it not look so much like a high school / college room

faggots

Makes me miss having a pet. Nice cat, cool odd eyes, cute pose. Prime location for cat bed.

Good evening, user

>That pussy sneer

What's in the round tank?

bump for curiosity

It's only about a week old, so likely only a few snail varieties for now. Potentially some red cherry shrimp if the plants take hold and I manage to replace the outer ring of sand with water without disturbing the center, that'll leave me with a bit over a gallon of water. Will have plenty more plants once my main tanks produce ones small enough.

le anonymoose es legun xDDD

What's the comfiest office chair I can get for $500?

At that price point it's not a bad idea to look at pre-owned chairs. Plenty of office supply stores and online retailers that sell used office chairs, usually with their own warranty.

Herman Miller Aeron or Mirra and Steelcase Leap V2 are probably the most common ones you'll see. The leap can be had new for about $400, and the Aeron/Mirra is only available used for 3-500. At your price point, you'll want as many options for ergonomics as possible. Lumbar stiffness/position at the minimum along with recline and height.

Just keep in mind that comfort isn't based on how plush the seat is, it's on how well weight is distributed and how you feel after a whole day of sitting.

nice ankle socks faggot

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm trrap feet!!!!

Correction: Saw an open box listing for a Leap V2 at $400. They're about $1,000 new.

Entirely worth it IMO, got a used Leap V1 for basically nothing and it helped my back considerably.

>he doesnt drive an automatic

what game do you use those pedals with? also whats the point of having a clutch if you dont have a stick shifter?

- Sorry.. - Was meant for

I keep the H shifter clamped on one of the desk legs when I'm not using it, my desk is way too cramped as it is.

Mostly play Assetto Corsa, PCars, Dirt Rally, and Euro Truck 2.

Genuinely curious, is there an advantage to that kind of A/C unit as opposed to the kind that mounts in the window?

...and behind it...

dude are you gay?

Damn... maybe I need to look into pedal and shifter sets. How does it feel to use the clutch on a game?

He is
Show legs in programming socks

>MAGA hat
>book about video games

yikes dude

>being this autistic

thats what im saying dude. you look like an mega sperg.

jesus christ youtube.com/watch?v=0JOxYZT0p2U is so fucking cringy cant they make videos showing off their products without it looking like that?

im gonna look into euro truck sim

Not my picture
>being even more autistic
>Thinks I'd be caught dead with touhou shit

You have a serious mental illness.

It's fun to have situations where you need to heel-toe. I'm far too trash to reliably use it for rally, but for slower paced racers it's fantastic. Once you get used to full manual, it's just as good of an upgrade compared to when you get a standalone wheel.

G27 pedals feel quite nice and sturdy. Good springs. Can even mod it to work upside down, like in an actual car. H shifter is a bit plastique and doesn't have a dedicated 7th slot for reverse, but there's not a whole lot better than slowly going through a dozen gears when driving a truck.

Euro Truck 2/American Truck Sim is my go-to relaxing driver. 100% worth a shot. Multiplayer mod is good, too.

yeah dude, you are being pretty autistic.

>cable management matters in a residential environment

fuck off you goddamn OCD retard fucks.

I wasn't the guy making fun of people for no reason then getting mad when someone else called you out

yeah im mad... im pissed off....

>posts other people's pics in a desktop thread

infinity yikes

Why did you blur the nips and virgina?

Well I just recently got my license, here you learn to drive standard so I'm pretty used to standard shift. But I don't see dumping $450 on pedals/wheel/shifter sets.

Will look onto the truck sim and maybe forklift sim, sounds fun.

is it too hard to type bst in OP?

that cat looks like the sidekick of an evil genius

is ur cat deaf

>this butthurt cause his station is shit

He's not. I was worried about him being deaf in the ear on his right with the blue eye but he seems to hear out of it just fine!

>yikes
You're only supposed to be a faggot ironically

Have you seen the Madison seating reviews? They're terrible. You're paying $400 for a chair they took and transformed into garbage.

Also, I don't like mesh seats. I use an Aeron at work and it's okay for sitting and working but not relaxing in any way.

I got mine from Madison through a voucher from work. Wouldn't trust the warranty, and can't say if other chairs would be in any sort of good condition. Ebay/Amazon frequently have used ones, that's where I saw the open box chair for $400.

Agreed on the mesh seats. Too springy, and you can't sit cross legged. Makes me feel like I'm rolling around in a kayak.

Try out a Eurotech Ergohuman or similar model. Only mesh is on the back if not going for leather. Would've gotten one of those if I could have. Nice headrests, too.

My girlfriend's dad has a set-up similar to this but the posters are orthodox iconography of jesus christ and crosses. t. slav

old re-post

8/10 Very clean & open desk. The bed setup is a bit odd however, I see you have your TV mounted above it so it's fine. The only problem I have is that the wallpapers make your area look smaller, and clutters.

Old re-post

Zoomed in too much, also re-post.

7\6/10 a little too cluttered. Perhaps find a bigger shelf that could go above your desk for your books and other miscellaneous items?

Simple, open, and clean. 7/10

Re-post

4/10 poor effort. You could try to put your figurines and other items on a separate shelf or wall shelf display. Also, rather than using two monitors, you could try to invest in a widescreen 34 inch monitor to make up for your lack of space.

0/10 Re-posts

Not yours, re-posted

6/10 A wider desk could do you some good. Cable management too

I woke up at 5pm today fuck pt.1

pt.2

Your detolf is too cluttered.

Gonna need some background info on the stank you mane.

How's G20 for typing? Haven't tried it myself.

Retro station?

Love it

Friend of mine who makes music gave me a little drawing with the cassette tape I bought from him. G20 is really nice and I think worth the money if you like them. I don't like how keyboard keys have rigid sides and not flat surfaces. They say it's for ergonomic typing but I don't notice much of a difference in comfort. It's also nice that each key has a lot of surface area so it's hard to miss a key.

Sexy legs

People always say this but I don't know how I could make it uncluttered. I have a lot of figures and I don't have room for another detolf. What would you suggest?

what desk is that senpai?

Play around with acrylic risers, particularly for the figures at the back. Since you don't have room for extra display cabinets, consider floating shelves for the empty spaces on the wall and put the plushies on them.

Whats that thinkpad? How much does it weight?

I never thought of that, thanks my guy

It's an X140e. A bit under 4 pounds if I had to guess. Was great for typing on small desks in school for about $350. Build quality held up pretty well. Touch pad is janky, but you'll use the pointer anyways.

>2hu
Nice

Thank you familia

Gotta post this again, I would love some feedback.

Thanks mane

There's a few near me on craigslist listed at $150, probably well used from offices. It's tempting but who knows how old they are. I really just need a comfy seat and durability. Also, I'm pretty sure all of these high-end ergonomic seats have backs designed for white people. I've noticed that I and most asians I know have straighter backs when sitting neutral than the white guys I know, so I probably don't need the lumbar support these expensive chairs have.

atrocious.

A well lit picture would be a good start. Cable management would be suspect then, however. A few bucks for some adhesive clips on the underside of the desk near the wall does wonders. Velcro, zipties, or even twist ties from packaging/bread loaves help as well.

Outside of that, the other half of a good setup is stuff that's there for you, be it clutter, art, hobbies, toys even.

Fair point with the shape of the seat back. Lumbar in those chairs is more akin to lumbar support in a car seat, where the top of your back doesn't really rest on the seat a whole lot. It's not mandatory, but it can help a lot depending on how the seat back is made, especially if it's mesh and you're reclining.

Can't go too wrong with craigslist finds as you can try them all out, but some foaming upholstery cleaner is gonna be required.

Spare parts are commonplace if longevity is an issue.

Nice MS20, that a mini or an original? im not really familiar these days

>ponies
>loli toys
>meme mouse pad
>shit case

what age do you think you'll lose your virginity? will it be before you kill yourself?

whats the model of that crt? and what res are you using for it?

It's an Iiyama Vision Master Pro 17, and I run it at 1024x768. It supports up to 1600x1200, but my graphics card doesn't have VGA in any form, and the adapter cable I use doesn't support higher resolutions. This is however not a big deal since I basically only use the CRT to watch 4:3 content and play games like Cavestory, which tend to be lower res anyway.

The CRT is normally turned off by the way, I turned it on for the photo. It looks gorgeous in real life.

Are you Japanese?

It's an original, I use it in every project I start. It's fun to play around with.

yeah ive thought about taking down my posters, but then my room would be boring. most people that come into my room say they like it. it gives people stuff to look at. and it not messy either so ive kept them up.

New speakers arriving late apparently

That's actually a really nice room.

Congratulations on graduating btw. HS or College?

What's your laptop stand?

I live the life of a nigger rigger.

actually my girlfriend just graduated with her bachelors. we live together

Generic plastic laptop stand. At work it's this: amazon.com/Rain-Design-mStand-Laptop-Patented/dp/B000OOYECC

Nah that's comfy

Thanks jimbo

R8 me.

Nice cat.